• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

i've not had a single glimpse of a comedown yet... just possibly a little jittery when im forced into social situations when i have to act sober, overall this is so much more functional with much less anxiety than eph...

heart rate stays normal even after hours of redosing, it's actually pretty amazing how normal you feel and how much it seems to help you get shit done whilst your mood is completely lifted...

i think the negative effects start when the 'it's all gone' moment creeps up on you...

So I woke up and bombed 100mg this morning. I did some LSD yesterday so feeling bit groggy when I woke up. Within an hour I felt slightly more awake, though a good coffee or a cold shower would have been 10x better.

2 hours passed and I didn't feel anything other than hot, so I snorted 50mg and kept waiting.

1 hour later I decided to bomb another 100mg and snort another 50mg

That was 2 hours ago and I'm sat here scratching my slightly hot head with slightly clammy hands.

I think its' effects are lost on me tbh. I don't really get this drug.

Either it's bunk (doubtful as it was from a reliable long time vendor with other products that have been exceptional in the same order)

Or I don't metabolise it (I don't even know how/if it's metabolised)

Or I'm expecting too much and it's effects are going unnoticed

Or I'm going to walk out the door to tonight's party and it's all going to hit me at once and I have the best time of my life.

I'm gonna dissolved it in water and feed it to one of my strawberry plants to see whether or not they enjoy it more than I did.

That said, each to their own, happy for those that really enjoy it as it seems to be quite a few of you! I'd be interested to see what genuine Phenmetrazine is like...

HF :)

i thought the same as you when i only ordered 250mg, i think the redose thing brings on the effects strong @rybee

Tryin all these new novel dissociatives out at the moment but so far in my opinion at VERY high doses 3-MEO PCMO (for me at least) is the best next to Ketamine and better than MXE when I tried that enough some time back.
I'll get back at ya pretty soon when I've tried ,,uhhhh,, 3-Flurophenmetrazine (which ain't a dissociative,,I know,, not like I see Methoxphenidine as such at 250mg thus far) and the fingers crossed far more kippered Diphenidine. Hopefully before any psychoactive laws against legal highs have us injecting white dog-shit in protest. Save the vegetables - Go Pica. Ok - 3 FPM tasted, now let's see where 500 mg of this shit gets me. P.S - I'm actually normally Poppy-Pod Tea Total,, but this new Bill in place outlawing all psychoactive substances has me thinking,, uhhh, better late than - nay bother. I live in Afghanistan by the way.

Although I'm on some rocket fuel coke today n it's blows 3fpm apart tiny key euphoric for a good hour

Is it ok to use 3fpm (maybe a gram) over a day then take a clonazolam to aid sleep.......would this be a dangerous process mixing these two together?
Has anyone any experience doing this?

No dangerous at all to combine stimulants and benzodiazepines.

You're fine :)

i was looking for info on 4-mpm because the 3f-ph was out of stock but it's back now so

Is it ok to use 3fpm (maybe a gram) over a day then take a clonazolam to aid sleep.......would this be a dangerous process mixing these two together?
Has anyone any experience doing this?

It's fine IMHO(!), did that myself a few times. Those two are my favourite RCs atm.

New user here but frequently browse.

Quite new to RCs but have recently got hold of a selection of Benzos just to combat occasionsal social anxiety etc.

Anyway, when purchasing the above benzos I also purchased 1g of 3-fpm just out of curiosity - seems nice in a functional and even possibly social way.

I'm now curious to know what other RCs (I have little to no experience with) would be a good substitute for drugs I'm more familiar with in social/party/drinking sessions - I have a fair experience with Coke (strong and street) as well as MDMA and mephedrone.

I'm mostly looking for something similar to mephedrone without the awful comedown/smell etc that comes with it. Are there any RCs currently available out there that wouldnt be too dissimilar to the above?

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone thrown a few hundred milligrams in there Electronic Cig Vaporizer? I used to do it with Ethlphenidate and it worked great. Made the flavor taste a little shitty but masked the worse of it.