• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

I trialed 3F-Phenmetrazine orally up to 40 mg (in a single dose) today. I took my first larger dose (15 mg) of it in the morning along with caffeine in the hopes of overcoming the effects of sleep deprivation, so conditions were in no way ideal. However, my impression of it about 20 minutes after the 40 mg dose taken later this afternoon was of a predominantly centrally acting functional stimulant and mood brightener with few empathogenic properties other than inciting talkativeness and, perhaps, lowering inhibition (and a lowering of my threshold to annoyance/anger). It's definitely not a "rolling" experience like 4-FA, the APBs, etc to any degree. It seems to be much more of a straight stimulant with mostly subtle and "transparent" mental stimulation. I did experience symptoms of vasoconstriction (cold extremities and mild back aches/tension, despite being up and active most of the day), but it was nothing worrisome at this level. Because I sprinkled in a few 15mg redoses I can't estimate duration. I can only say that I never got tired. Given the price per milligram, it makes some sense to me that a 40 - 60 mg range is probably what the vendors are estimating as a study-aid sort of dose (I weigh 175lbs/79kg).

My initial impression is that 2-FA or FMA is probably a better bet for those looking for functional stimulation, but, again, the conditions weren't really fair to say anything definitive. I tend to get unrepresentative effects with stimulants when sleep deprived no matter what. I'll probably wait to hear reports of significantly higher doses before I try them myself, but it wouldn't surprise me if amphetamine like moderate euphoria began emerging (nor would the emergence of side-effects ... be careful).

Last edited:
Keep the reports coming! I'm very anxious to see how this turns out. Haven't been this excited for a new chem in years. Anyone know how it likely measures up in terms of cardiotoxicity (5ht2b agonism, etc?)

Last edited:
^ That's exactly what I came here to say. Fenfluramine isn't actually a far cry from this 3-Fluorophenmetrazine, and I believe potential cardiotoxicity was observed even in 3-FMA and that's why it hasn't been brought to public market...IIRC, F&B described it as a "beast"...I digress...

I *believe* 3F-phenmetrazine should actually follow closer to cathinone rules rather than amphetamine though; and so we can probably expect this to be just fine. Bupropion and it's phenmetrazine-like metabolites (3-Cl, opposed to 3-F) have no appreciable affinity for 5HT2b.

Makes me pine for 3-Fl ethamp, or even 3-F ethcat (for reference)

Last edited:
So its exactly what i was waiting for ! So i'm glad i got it !
Yesterday night, i had too much spicy food, and wanted to finish something on Cubase so i worked so late i did not had time to sleep before going to work after lunch.
So i was soooo glad that my sample arrived this morning...
180 cm (i have no clue about my weight)
I started with allergy test, then 10 mg under the tongue to check the chemical's taste and i noticed after 20 minutes, i was more alert, but still possible after smoking some Apica to rest an hour or so. When i woke up, i took 20 mg up in the nose, and 30 mg wrapped !
After 20 minutes again, i was not tired anymore, i was feeling perfect to go to work, take the train and i had this fuckin call from my boss, very tense, and should have made me nervous, furious, psycho-like (talkin to myself and insulting the people i have problems with at work and stuff like that)
I felt clear headed but i also felt a little euphoria "a la" 4-FA. Same pain with insufflation but with 3-Fluorophentermine it doesn't last long, 2 or 5 minutes later you even forgot that you did a line. So i was energetic but not too loaded, i was talkative but just what i needed for social interactions, and i had enough fuel to run in the subway and get all my trains in time...And i ve felt this way from 3 to 6 in the afternoon, then at 7 i returned home after work, and i felt the effect was gone, i was tired and took a diazepam but no come down for this 1st day of researching it...Good product, perfect functional stim (feel natural compared to MDPV that i love but always got to be careful and fight the moreish tendencies) Last but not least, its not moreish ! It works and if you need it to work some more you wait till you feel you need to go again and you redose.
I'll write more if i have more to say about it with repeated use, but i'd like to know if someone knows which chem to mix with 3-Fluorophentermine for it to be used recreationally or if you have successful combos. (I tried opiates last night but opiates effects killed 3-Fluorophentermine because i was too exhausted i think)
Peace, take care and please share your experiences :)

How does this one compare to the parent compound in respect to dose and effect?

Hmm, sounding like this is more of a clean upper stim than an empathogenic one?

just recieved my sample, sniffed a couple of mg (allergy test) and currently got 51mg sublingualed... I will update on effects later.

peace :D

edit: t+1 hour Clear headed stimulation, i redosed 10mg intranasal half an hour ago before accompanying my gf to meet one of her friends. Feeling chatty (was very chatty with my gf), slightly moist palms, and now feeling quite hot. Felt quite horny too before, but didn't have time (even for a quickie... poor phatass :! lol)

No desire to redose (yet), definately less fiendish than EPH and less euphoric than 4-FA)

I'm going to wait a bit because i would like to have an idea of duration, but also want to combine a bit of s/l MXE... i'll wait a bit though.

Last edited:
I've used it a Dj funk party saturday night in Paris, Combo with MXE and i must say its a cool alternative to 4-FA, and i prefered smoking 3f-phenmetrazine than smoking 4-Fa !
I was very tired before going to this party, and i smoked a lot of Apica before going to the club, and it proved to be a good moodlifter, not very moreish.
About smoking it, i admit that three years ago i had never smoked any chem besides crack, cannabinoïds and H. So 4-Fa was a 1st try for me, i don't have such a good memory of how i felt the effects...It would be great if someone could compare his impressions about smoking 4-FA versus smoking 3F-PMT (hemm i'm not sure on how to make a short name for this compound, maybe i missed it in the thread, i don't know how to call it)

Got a g of this today and it's lovely stuff. Smooth, clean stimulation and practically no side effects. I must admit it is quite moreish and from that (two 40mg lines and a few 10(ish)mg bumps (total: ~120mg over about 6 hours) the side effects noted are jaw clench, slight irritability and that's about it. However these (rather mild effects) come from the high dose I've done so I'm now abstaining from it but it really is wonderful. Possibly the best RC stim to come out in a long time (in fact I can't think of one better! It's even better than my good 'ol fav; speed). There is only one problem. It seems...incomplete. Kind of like I need something else to feel perfect but I think this is the lack of my usual drugs coming into play (I've been off most drugs for a while now) so it probably shouldn't occur with others, however I don't feel this way when I'm sober so I'm not on it.

I'm interested though why the 5/3 (bottom meta position) was chosen instead of 4, 3/5 (top meta) or even 2. They would seem to be much better candidates (recreationally), so could this configuration be trying to find an analogue most similar to Phenmetrazine itself? Also I've been having some musings on what a 4,5(3,4)-MDO group would be like...

For the time being though, this compound is like gold dust!

EDIT: Total duration after the last line seemed to be around 6-7 hours at a high dose. Next time I'm going for about 60-70mg insufflated as I feel this dose would be perfect.

Last edited:
3F-Phenmetrazine produces as close to a natural alert and focused state as any stimulant I've used. I personally haven't gotten a "high" of any sort off of it at up to 65mg oral. What I think Adderall is supposed to do for those with ADHD 3F-Phenmetrazine does for my "normal" brain when I'm tired. There's not even really a "drive" do it. Just a jitter-free feeling of "front and center".

Just wondering why it had to have been flouro instead of maybe some MDO substitution. Another question one also has to ask is what replacing the benzene with a thiophene ring will do. Gotta keep the questions flowing.

It seems blueberries beet me to the MDO suggestion, ah well we can always wonder about 2C type substitution or perhaps trimethoxy...

I'm interested though why the 5/3 (bottom meta position) was chosen instead of 4, 3/5 (top meta) or even 2.
If there is no other substituents on the phenyl ring, there's no difference between 3/5, but when counting the position you always try to go for the lower number, therefore is 3F-Phenmetrazine and 5F-Phenmetrazine would be the same compound. (along those lines 2F-Phenmetrazine and 6F-Phenmetrazine are also the same)

They would seem to be much better candidates (recreationally)
Why? It's a different scaffold from amphetamine or cathinones, therefore translating their substitution patron to this compound might not be as black and white is one might thing. (But of course, I'm not saying that compound would not be interesting) ;)

Awesome reports! Can anyone compare it to 2-FA or 2-FMA? Or is it more empathogenic like 4-FA? (These are the only stims I have experience with). Any heart racing or vasoconstriction?

Think I'll hold off until it's been around longer but am looking forward to trying it. Like for rill-rill.

^^ More like 2-FA or 2-FMA (in a lot "cleaner" and more pleasant way than the former IME). Not empathogenic like 4-FA, it puts u ina good mood, alert, chatty and in good spirits, but it's not euphoria like i eperience with 4-FA...

On the whole, very clean, clear headed pleasant stim (i didn't find it fiendish, but that prob depends on ROA a bit)

What do you guys think ROA wise??? sublingual or intranasal? i'm not personally intereted in other ROA's (IV/ IM / plug)

Any ideas on BA's with different ROA's?

Buccal? Not sure how well it would work, but it's worth a shot :)