• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guys view on Vagina Size

Vagina size does not matter at all.

A super tight vagina is basically negligible in terms of pleasure.
Then again if you use condoms the effect is probably more pronounced, as pressure is the main thing.
But fuck condoms. (Obviously use them if you don't know medical history/aren't in a committed relationship... But that does not apply to me.)

But sex is 10000000% better without condoms.

The main thing is wetness.
Also I prefer a non-tiny vagina as you are less sore in the dick afterwards-- while feeling just as good during.

Bottom line: If you have a vagina, a guy will like it. (Unless he's homosexual, in which case wtf u doin)

mabzie55 is probably one of the smartest folks I know... Listen to the words of wisdom :)

mabzie55;12638579[I said:
]Vagina size does not matter at all.........Bottom line: If you have a vagina, a guy will like it. (Unless he's homosexual, in which case wtf u doin)[/I]

Couldn't have said it better myself. I have been all over the world and had sex with every shape, size and age female you could imagine. They ALL had vaginas and I loved every one of them. Never been with one that was "too loose." That's all bullshit and was probably started by the same asshole who suggests the docs "put an extra stitch in it" when a woman is experiencing labor and has an episiotomy to prevent tearing during child birth.

For those who say it doesn't matter: Have none of you ever been with a woman who had a pussy that was a perfect fit for your dick? WTF have you all been doing with sex? Either you don't have much experience, or you're fucking only when you're drunk/high, or you're using condoms all the time. Pussies vary just as much as dicks do, and size is one aspect that can be significant just as it is for girls.

I'll give you that *most* women feel similar as far as size inside, just as most dicks feel similar in that respect for women. Nature designed it that way. But I've been with women who were too small for me and women who were too big for me. And I've been with a few who were perfect for me and they felt it, too. It's not only size, there are other factors like the amount and thickness of lubrication, texture of the vaginal walls, depth, muscle control, etc. but you can't just say size is not a factor at all, any more than a woman would say that. It can still be great sex regardless of size. But to not appreciate which of your partners has a snug pussy for you? Something doesn't add up.

Indian sex philosophy even has a size-matching rating system:http://indiansexuality.wordpress.com/2011/05/19/ancient-wisdom-sexual-compatibility/

It may seem ignorant to you if you don't know enough to know if I'm right. But I have a lot of experience and have discussed this issue with a few similarly experienced friends (not to mention the women I've been with who were my partners in these good matches) and I can tell you that, while you may not have noticed what I'm talking about, it's real for plenty of people.

You stated: "pussies vary just as much as dicks do." There is no "may seem ignorant" to me. It IS fucking ignorant. You are ignorant and so are your "similarly experienced friends." It's clowns like you and your witless cohorts that I despise most. That your parents were allowed to breed is a crime against humanity. I'm sure you subscribe to the "not all men" school of thought. You and your cronies are definitely dicks. And, while dicks most certainly do vary, you are all one-of-a-kind.

"Given cultural messages that encourage women to have a vagina that is “tight” but not “too tight”, some women wonder about the size of their vagina – perhaps as much as some men worry about penis size."
"And yet, vaginal size doesn’t vary as much as people may think. Women’s vaginas are relatively similar in size, with a difference of a centimeter or two here and there. And though having given birth is sometimes thought to significantly change a woman’s vagina, research has not found significant differences between vaginal size of women who have given birth and those who have not, in most cases." http://kinseyconfidential.org/vaginal-size-stretching-large-penis/

Dude. Please stop with the political correctness. BL is an open-minded discussion forum. Most people on SLR are mature and are giving their real opinions. When I post here, I'm saying the real shit as it exists for me and I'm not censoring myself just because "messages" might cause people to worry about their bodies. If they're worried about their bodies, or whether or not something is wrong with their pussy, then they can post that and we'll be there to help them. There's no reason to head them off at the pass by refusing to have a real discussion.

You say that pussies can't vary like dicks can. Think about that for a moment, and how illogical that statement is. You obviously have a love for dicks, based on your post in the past day, which I thought was a good post - and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with your feelings about them. But what if someone, for example a woman who doesn't have the fondness for the cock that you do, said, "They're all the same." Wouldn't you respond with, "You don't realize how different each one is because you don't really have a true love for them"? There are lots of women who don't care about dicks the way you do and I can see one making that statement.

Now reverse that. Is this statement true: "You are a connoisseur of cocks but not of pussies."? Because your response to my post makes it sound that way. I love the female body, and I can describe in detail the pussy of many of the women I've been with. I promise you, there is a lot of variation to enjoy.

Not everyone has the same sexual interests.

Last edited:
the cool thing about a debate like this = both sides can fuck whatever they prefer

So, would you rather sleep with a super hot chick (like a 10) with a loose vagina

OR

Would you rather sleep with a good looking chick (like a 7 or 8 ) with a tight vagina?

Both women are outstanding gals with great skills in bed...

I'm sure 9 out of 10 men would rather sleep with Scarlett Johansson with a loose vagina over Paris Hilton with a tight vagina.

BUT wouldn't you think Paris had the loose vagina & Scarlett had the tight vagina 8)

I know stereo typing is totally wrong :)

Last edited:
I have been with a few perfect vaginal fits and they were amazing.

I think a very important aspect is vaginal temp. The hotter the better imo.

A woman with a luke warm hole is an instant warning warning BLAH PUSSY.

Temp is more important the tightness iMO

Some of them were certainly brain dead.. and after a little while i wouldn't have minded if some died and probably even wanted a few to die.

But pussy is very different.. some are all smooth feeling some are like sliding into a warm wet heaven.. some are lukewarm and huge.. gapping and blah.. uhh.

Hot and wet, well fitting to me, with a healthy mild odor is where i like to burry my flag.

Anyone ever see the Vagina Monologues? lol

“I bet you're worried. I was worried. I was worried about vaginas. I was worried about what we think about vaginas, and even more worried that we don't think about them.”
― Eve Ensler

Anyone ever see the Vagina Monologues? lol

“I bet you're worried. I was worried. I was worried about vaginas. I was worried about what we think about vaginas, and even more worried that we don't think about them.”
― Eve Ensler
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, that fkn classic.
@SICK No odor! But, as long as it's not smelling of my ball sweat I'ma omnomnomnomnomnom.

Healthy smelling pussy smells good man.. think of smelling panties.. lol..

EDIT: take your lady out, she is all looking good.. whisper the nastiest sweet nothings into her ear at the most inconvenient times, like when she is talking with her boss that she accidentally ran into, the real shit.. the animalistic shit, the nasty shit we all love, get that pussy flowing like niagra falls.. all night.. get her bean so erect it hurts, demanding relief throb after throb, .. then when its finally time at the end of the night, whip those ruined panties off, place on face and inhale deeply.. AHHH pussy, it makes the world go round.

Last edited:
I'm just hoping for some insight into a guys view on Vagina Size when he is sleeping with a woman. Is it quite noticeable if the vagina is too loose? Does it effect your enjoyment at all?

I'm quite concerned that my vagina is quite loose now after 3 children, also during sex or oral if I raise my behind slightly then my vagina completely fills with air and actually inflates like a balloon.

My partner hasn't mentioned it though we only together a year and I'm too embarrassed to ask him.
Is there any tips/advice on sexual positions etc that would help me?

Thanks for any input in advance!

One of the most exciting experiences I ever had with a woman was an encounter with a lady who had had 5 children.
She had excellent muscular tone in her vagina and could grip my penis like a vice when she wanted too.
It made sex with very enjoyable as when I was getting very excited she would apply the brakes, which would slow me down.
As a result we made love for about an hour before I actually came.
I was only young then and I soon recovered for a second round.
I think that if you are worried about vaginal size, you could try doing Kegel exercises. You can also buy an insertable device which helps you practice squeezing during the daytime.
Nobody can see what you are doing.
A little exercise can make a very big difference in a fairly short period of time.
Good luck.

Wow, I think some people put a bit too much thought into this. I think the only people really worrying about this are people that aren't getting any, which is why I'm here. A vagina can fit a baby's head and a tampon, what more do you need to know? lol Health and hygiene trumps anything else IMO.