⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Star Wars vs Star Trek

Who wins?

• Total voters

Lube4Jesus

Ex-Bluelighter
Who would win in a space battle the starship enterprise or a star destroyer

The enterprise because they would just use the transporter to beam a weapon aboard the star destroyer in a key location.

S&T ---> F&TV

NSFW:
star-trek-william-shatner.jpg

Im right according to this version..

Who will win Star Wars or Star Trek

Last edited:
Enterprise, just because it's Star Trek and Star Trek whoops Star Wars' ass all day everyday.

Data would fuck 3PO's tin can ass up.

Idk how strong C-3PO is, but Data was strong as fuck. Strong. As. FUCK.

...but then again, Star Trek fights were pretty weak so 3PO might have the advantage hand-to-hand. Hard to say, though, dude's movement was so clunky... He was kind of a pussy more often than not, too, but R2-D2, though? That little fucker had heart.

one is set in the past, the other in the future.

I was going to say something similar. I imagine Han Solo or Chewie getting side tracked on any planet home to a female master race

I would love to just see this in a movie lol. STARWARS vs STARTREK. It would be very corny- but think about seeing the visual effects in a giant IMAX theatre lol

It always fucked me up how Star Wars is set in the past. Stupidest shit, I swear....

I recommend everyone involved in this thread watch "Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel," with Chris O'Dowd.

It always fucked me up how Star Wars is set in the past. Stupidest shit, I swear....

It has no connection to Earth or the human race, so why shouldn't it be set in the past? (The universe is billions of years old.)

Who would win in a space battle the starship enterprise or a star destroyer

Piccard would be too busy struggling with Federation protocol, diplomacy and the moral ramifications of attacking an unknown ship to even re-act before the Empire destroyed him and everyone else on board. (Translation: the Empire is evil & the Federation is full of pussies.)

It has no connection to Earth or the human race, so why shouldn't it be set in the past? (The universe is billions of years old.)

Calling it stupid's a bit much, I just don't like it. The thought that humans are so behind that these fuckers were building death stars, I dunno, probably before life existed on Earth. It feels wrong that it should be set in the past.

I always looked at Star Wars as a series of futuristic sci-fis. It's hard for me to think that a futuristic movie is set in the past. That's just me, though.

Neither the sisko would go all non corporeal and pimp slap the star destroyer out of existence.

Different universes, different rules.

Star Wars is uninterested in the question; Imperial tech is secondary to the Force and those who use it (and how). A Star Destroyer is, in essence, no different from an Iowa-class battleship: Big, fast, and loaded with firepower. They are designed to be outrun or hidden from--that's it. The Star Trek universe is much more focused on hypothetical technology, like cloaking devices (mentioned only once in the canon Star Wars universe), shields, subspace weapons, transporters, etc., and thus on how they would be used in combat.

In the Star Wars universe, there's only one real enemy. In the Star Trek universe, enemies change daily. With that in mind, who has the bigger gun is less important than who has to use their brains and tactics more often (particularly against overwhelming odds), and that is answered squarely by combatants in the Star Trek universe. In my opinion.

Being set in the past is the single greatest concept in that while franchise.

sisko would go all non corporeal and pimp slap the star destroyer out of existence.

Sisko was on DS9, not the Enterprise.

Star Wars is uninterested in the question; Imperial tech is secondary to the Force and those who use it (and how). A Star Destroyer is, in essence, no different from an Iowa-class battleship: Big, fast, and loaded with firepower. They are designed to be outrun or hidden from--that's it. The Star Trek universe is much more focused on hypothetical technology, like cloaking devices (mentioned only once in the canon Star Wars universe), shields, subspace weapons, transporters, etc., and thus on how they would be used in combat.

In the Star Wars universe, there's only one real enemy. In the Star Trek universe, enemies change daily. With that in mind, who has the bigger gun is less important than who has to use their brains and tactics more often (particularly against overwhelming odds), and that is answered squarely by combatants in the Star Trek universe. In my opinion.

If the question was which ship is more powerful (not taking into account the crew) then the answer would be the Enterprise. But, as I said earlier, the Federation is full of a bunch of pussies. All that integrity shit will be their demise, when facing the Empire. Although they're used to a variety of enemies, (keep in mind that the Empire doesn't have one enemy; it has also battled numerous alien races), they aren't capable of conquering the entire galaxy. Partly because they'd be conflicted about what it means to rule over everyone. And also because of their diplomatic (overly strategic) attitude towards combat. The Empire isn't bogged down with that shit. They just go in and destroy without hesitation. (See: Alderaan.) The Empire would jump through the Federation's hoops, and lull them into a false sense of security. Then, BAM! They'd fuck up the Enterprise, before Kirk or Piccard had anything to say about it. Kirk would have a better chance, because he's not such a fucking pussy. Piccard, on the other hand, he'd be dead before you could say "womp rat"... The Empire started small, before politically (and emotionally) manipulating it's way to the top. To suggest that the Empire hasn't used brains and tactics is ludicrous. They just have an inner monologue. (read: better writers).

What if the question was: who would prevail, in an all-out galactic showdown, the Empire or the Federation?

(I think the answer is pretty obvious.)

A better match would be the Millennium Falcon vs. the Enterprise.

The Empire is basically the Third Reich, had it successfully taken over the entire planet... And, in sufficient numbers, evil will always prevail... (Excluding the unrealistically all-powerful hero/chosen-one, who inexplicably saves the day.)