• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants You CAN snort generic Concertas (white M36's)

tmr123

Greenlighter
SWIM was prescribed concerta in college (over 10 years ago) and chewing them and cracking them literally took tools, was a pain in the ass, and never worth the trouble.

Recently, SWIM was prescribed (along with other meds) 20mg x 3 Ritalin IR a day, which has been great for grad school and for fun he says. However, SWIM got a little carried away snorting them, and ended up with not enough to finish the month.

SWIM was studying with a fellow grad student the other day who immediately whipped out a bottle of methylphenidate extended release, asking if he wanted one, to which SWIM said "Damn right I do!", took one, chewed it easily, and had a great study session. Since that study session, to carry him through the remainder of his month before he refills his script, SWIM has traded mg for mg methylphenidate ER from his friend (36mg x 6) and will return to him 20mg x 10.8 Ritalin IRs when he gets his script filled in 5 days.

SWIM was curious about snorting these Methylin ER (or methylphenidate ERs, he doesn't know if those are the same) because SWIM snorts MPH every night and watches movies.

SWIM remembered the difficulty in opening, much less abusing, Concerta, but he reluctantly took a razor blade to an M36 white tablet, which it penetrated easily and sliced like warm butter. The cross section, I was told, was a white outer coating, a clear second coating, and a bunch of red powder inside.

The outer coating peeled off (SWIM ate that.) SWIM then began to use a proper mortar and pestle to grind what was left (the thin clear wrapper and the red powder.) the powder crushed perfectly, but the clear wrapper was a bother, so SWIM took those pieces of medication still attached to the clear inner wrapper and rolled and pinched them in his fingers until the powder had been separated manually from the clear plastic-ey stuff. He also ate the clear plastically stuff.

The remaining red powder was amazing to insufflate, he told me. Half of an M36 had him HYPED, and he is an experienced drug-using cat who snorted 40mg IR this very evening, a few hours earlier.

SO, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU CAN SNORT METHYLPHENIDATE EXTENDED RELEASE (at least those produced by Mallinckrodt, Inc.) THE ANSWER IS A RESOUNDING YES...JUST TRUST SWIM, HE'S HIP TO IT.

These are them: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-36-20417.html

Last edited:
Hey, SWIM makes his own choices. Don't blame me I have a drug-addled Acquaintance. Isn't PETA about animals, anyway?

Last edited:
It is against the bluelight user agreement to write using these kinds of third-person pseudonyms; they offer you no protection legally, and just make your post hard to read.

On the plus side, you can edit your posts (which might be a good idea if you want to generate discussion on this topic)

But seriously, animals can't make informed decisions on taking drugs (cats get high because of cruel or careless humans), so your cat can't actually "make his own choices" about being drug-addled (not wishing to split hairs or anything)

Welcome to bluelight. ;)