• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzedrex (propylhexedrine) Inhalers

Dresden

Bluelighter
Latley I've been using propylhexedrine (Benzedrex brand inhaler) to replace amphetamine and cocaine. My sobriety from amphetamine and crack has been great, but I wonder what are the various side effects that propylhexedrine can cause with chronic administration when used daily? I am hoping to hear from someone with experience. And I'm not swallowing the cotton by the way.

I've done it probably around 20 times or so and I really don't think it's suitable for daily ingestion. Comedowns with this are 50/50. Sometimes they are slight and barely noticeable and others can get pretty bad. This is bad for blood pressure and it's one of the worst stimulants in terms of raising your heart rate IMO. Great euphoria from it tho. It's like IV meth without the rush.

You don't have to swallow the cotton. You can cut up the cotton into pieces, just the brown soaked parts which is the propylhexedrine, and stuff it into some empty capsules. You can also do an extraction with a couple of inhalers and crystallize it. Very easy kitchen chemistry.

I love this shit! I can't believe it is still legal (been on the market since 1949!) and over the counter. It has helped me leave behind crack and adderall.