Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Adderall + MDMA - Experienced - My first drug overdose on adderall ir and MDMA

chillnerd

Greenlighter
About 4yrs ago I experienced my first ever drug overdose. Other overdoses weren't nearly as bad.

So I had to go pick up a jar for a friend of green butterfly pokeballs. I went to a friends house to roll. We took two as usual. We had the usual roll. Then my friend mentioned he found a bottle of adderalls he use to take in highschool which was 5yrs before that. I said whats it do? He said it makes you alert. He said since xtc n adderall are both stimulants maybe it will make the roll stronger. Bad idea but i didnt know. So i said yeah lets do it. We popped two 15mg adderall irs. In about 15mins both of our rolls died out of nowhere. I used a drug kit to test these awhile ago so i knew they were legit and had a high amount of MDMA as many pills are MDXX or Piperzines. So we decided to take more xtc about 2 more and two more adderalls. 30Mins go by i felt completely sober. So as the time went by I noticed i couldnt stop thinking about wanting to roll. I was focused on getting it. Thats what adderall does, makes you focus. As time went by i took 20 in total of xtc and friend stopped. So its 3am we feel a slight europhia come in. We feel the need to listen to music. We go inside his truck in his garage to listen to hardstyle since he has a legit audio system. This where shit goes down. As we listen to music both of us see distorted visuals. We saw the radio move in n out of the dashboard as the truck was vibrating from the base. I said hey are you seeing what i am? My friend said you mean you see the radio jumping in vibrations? We said its working, we proceed to take 4 more adderalls and 4 more pokeballs. 45 mins later we are both rolling as hard as we ever had. We both start drinking oj. Turn the lights off and put black light 48inch lights all over the house. Keep in mind this is a two story house. As the night goes to 5am he remembers his mom is coming over. We both clean the house both highly talkative. We get all our Black lights and lasers put it in the truck we go to my house. Set up everything in my room. My room was three times bigger then a regular room as it was an addition to my house. He says he wants to stop taking pills so im up to 8 adderalls and 38 pills now. Two hours go by im not rolling but im very high. I go outside and start throwing up repeatedly. My grandpa sees me and says you looked doped up boy in an angry expression. My german shepherd smells me as im going through the worst side effects. Inside hurts, no balance; falling all over the place, vomitting, etc she starts crying in a dog noise. I think she knew something was wrong cuz shes never cried before. I go inside and blackout. I was on auto pilot now. My friend told me he called my name but i didnt answer. He pushed me, shoved me, shook me, to get my attention but nothing woke up. My other homie came over to get his jar and saw 38 pills were gone out of 50. My friend said he cussed me out and smacked me as i sat in frozen state but nothing woke up. I just sat there staring at the wall. Then around 9pm i woke up out of it. I look around and say hey man hey long have i been asleep? I had good sleep. He said holy shit i thought you were gonna die. He said its 9pm youve been sitting like that for 24hrs straight, eyes open. I felt the worst headache. I thought well im okay. Then i look at the mirror and i see a large purple mist with a grim reaper guy standing there. I was scared to death. I look where my tv is and i see nothing but a bridge. My friend sees my facial expression and says whats wrong? He had surgery to seewithout glasses but i see glasses on his face. I tell him theres a bridge over there and when did you get glasses? He says im not wearing glasses...
I tell him about the creepy guy in the mirror. It didnt look like a mirror anymore instead it looked like a purple portal. Then i think i have to go to sleep. I go to my bed and my black light turned into a purple fairy. I see all these tiny purple fairies something you would see in a fairytale. Now im comforted but still scared. I force myself to sleep. Now when i wake up im in the worst mood. I felt killing myself. My sister takes me to St Joesphs emergency room. I tell them i took 38 xtc pills and 8 adderalls they tell me thats not possible. They do a bunch of tests and say i probably took at least 40 xtc and 14 adderalls. They said the adderall kept me from dying on the xtc. Got a mri and ct scan and i had no brain damage. No kidney or bladder or liver problems. For the next month i withdrawed for 4 weeks straight. I kept having sleep paralyosis. Scariest dreams. I lost touch of reality i couldnt tell if i was awake or sleep. I kept waking up in a dream where everything in my room looked the same as when i passed out but i couldnt speak. So whatever you do never mix adderall ir and Xtc.

I wrote this on my phone sorry for the poor quality

Last edited:
Wow, holy shit man, that's a fuckload of MDMA (and adderall). Glad you're okay.

jeez man! yeah that is a lot. I take concerta for my add and always leave it a few days before as ive read it stops you rolling as hard!

40 pills? And 8x15mg adderall with it? That sounds impossible. How would your brain be anything but soup after that?

very interesting report. thanks for sharing, and i wish you a swift recovery.

So whatever you do never mix adderall ir and Xtc.

i've done that twice and noticed the same thing you have noticed. if you get the doses "right" you'll feel completely sober. luckily i've heard of that before so i didn't redose and simply waited for the amphetamine effects to stop so that i would start rolling.
if you've done some speed (amphetamine) and take some mdma you'll feel nothing changing, then you'll stop feeling the amphetamine as the mdma takes effect und finally the amphetamine stops and you gradually start to feel the mdma.

in the middle of this process i've felt completely sober, looked completely sober to anyone nearby and drove completely sober (yeah, i know i shouldn't have), while the others on the same dose of mdma couldn't see straight.

i really wonder why it is that these two can completely cancel out. but i also wonder why some people report that amphetamine just adds a little bit of extra energy to the roll...