Losing my virginity

*pssssssssss* she likes him alot too ;) dont tell him though he might get a fat head.
-phil-
/me starts looking for a bigger car to hold awb's ego.

:) loved ur post :)
thats one of those that makes me giggle like a girl all happy that at least someone out there is doing real good...
KEEP IT UP !!! (literally ;) )

Awwwwwww :) That was an awesome story, AWB! Congratulations to you AND the lucky girl! I'll have to agree w/ the condom thing though, and of course...
is EVERYONE getting laid all of a sudden? Everywhere I look, virginities are being lost. Gotta love summertime, I guess. ;)
Peace ~Katie

im glad your first time was special, i wish it was like that for more people...
although not related, the thing that struck me most was--
I thought I'd be driving anyways, so I decided not to drink
thank you for being responisible!
now just wrap on a rubber and youll be mr safety :)

Last edited by a moderator:
aww man! I'm just now reading this...I'm such a potser! I really gotta read this board more often...
and I thought us girls talked more...

hell yeah, i told ya you would be pimpin it out soon enough :) I'm so happy for you, it sounds like you had a wonderful time!! heheh i'd go on and on here, but i've already given you about 100 congrats heheh keep pimpin fly boy, or some shit like that heh...
trippies

:)
This made me smile. Thank you!
Congrats, my bluelight brother.
SG

i dont know how old this is but i am really JEALOUS OF HOW HAPPY AND LUCKY U WERE

and my eyes really hurt from rubbin them, not fron this thread but there was somethin in them and i rubbed them but then there was shit on my hands so i got more shit in them now i cant see really good and i tryed to wash them out but it didnt really help, maybe made it worst i think whatever was in them cant be harmed by water umm ill think of something

Nice story!

My first time wasn't all that good, but she turned out to be a bitch anyway ^^

Hope you stay together. :)

damn I wish my v-card expired like yours did instead of some drunken night i hardly remember...oh well (rolls eyes)

LOL wtf
who gets laid then first thing they think about is comin on BL to rant about it?? Am I only one who thinks that this douche has just sold his entire dignity to random strangers? Or is it normal for people to rant about losing their virginity to random strangers and the whole world to see?

Yeeesh whatever happened to people being 'respectful' of their sexual relations with others? I guess everytime I bang a girl I should get a T-shirt made-up with her name on it and a big I JUST BANGED: ______, right? Cause thats basically exactly what this thread is the internet equivalent of.

No respect man.

lol, i had a similar situation happen(not with my virginity)
but asked a girl i had literally known for only a few hours if she would go to a weekend campout rave with me.
we fucked the first night at the rave,
and it was great.

You lucky man! I wish my first time had been anywhere near as good as yours sounds like.

Sounds like a wonderful experience.

cant believe all these years later we are still respondign to this.... fucking crazy great story though.

I was hoping there would be a post at the end by the OP crying that she got pregnant : (

Wow.. reading that just chilled me right out.
I hope things are still going strong.