Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your weekend plans? Vs Fuck yeah its Friday

angeleyes

Bluelight Crew
Scarnon this weekend kents?!

Over here we've got a track launch party, billies & babes. 26 tomorrow. Fuck yeah. This weekends gonna be sick. %)

Some similarly cool things on weekends can also include:

REALLY COOL EXPLOSIONS
tumblr_m45mptdL1A1qdc5kdo1_400.gif

RAMPAGING DRUNKEN ANIMALS
funny-australian-pig-drank-beer-fight.jpg

last but not least;THE BEST HOODY EVER

Funny-meme-best-hoodie-ever.jpg

Its reversible and omfg I, can't, just shut up and take my money!

Tell me frands, what is your weekend containing and how is it more fully sick than skulling a slab of VBs?!

Last edited:
Birthdays are good angeleyes, HBD for tomorrow :)

No slabs of VB for me this weekend. Just over 3 months into six month period off booze.

A weekend off weights, but it will involve at least one long walk (low tide midday sunday would be good for a few k's on the beach) and probably a ride on my bike. Trying to get to bed early lately, so I don't feel like stabbing someone when I haven't had much sleep the next morning so no late night Minecraft sessions. Maybe tomorrow.

This weekend I shall play some music with my friends and smoke a bit of reefer.
'Spoutall mate.
No vb on this end either...

Oh sorry Klue I meant the weather that's my bad lmao but I'll just take that as in advance for a few months ;)

Good job on 3 months though that's killer :) it's good to get off things for awhile, I spent a fair time of my bit in SA sober and it was sick I really got to enjoy the place and people a lot more, but when I did have a sesh with the boys them times were mint as well!

Spacejunk you got no excuse mate jump on the beers here cheers people =D

Long walk this afternoon when it's cooler and not as sunny
Cleaning, including scrubbing grout on the floor of bathroom (frustrating as hell)
Maybe go and see a friends band play at pub (no booze still, driving anyway)
Maybe have a look at new dvds in video shop

^Arse even?

Looking at my list I have done those four things, except scrubbing the grout. What a pain in the arse, it doesn't even work properly and I have tried like 10 different cleaners etc. Anyone with any pointers? Help please.

Arse indeed and not the peachy Miranda Kerr type this is one of the urban legends in the outback, something hairy, ferocious and fierce

That stuff is a bitch though, once it's on it's a pain to get off, tried vinegar?

Yep, it would be great if vinegar worked because its not a full on chemical. Even fizzing vinegar and bicarb.

Excellent, those are options I haven't tried. Thank you :)

Yeah mint who's got the lighter

Lmao ninja post no shit Dyst that sucks I used to work hospitality for a bit so I know the weekend feel <3

Went out clubbing with the girlfriend last night. Great fun, but holy shit am I tired now haha...get to bed at like 5:30am. Body wakes up for a piss just after 7, and decided to try telling me that's enough sleep. Thankfully the post-MDMA buzz had died down enough by then to let me get back to sleep for another few hours :) then had a lovely courtyard breakfast with girlfriend and her sister at a nearby cafe.

Many chores need doing right now, but I'm struggling with even the idea of getting off this beanbag....

I've been really slack this weekend :( I found out I'm being made redundant (though I am getting 8 months pay).

On Friday night, I doubled up on my methadone and had a nice nod from the evening until the next morning. That morning I went doorknocking with my MP (I live in London now, I'm an Aussie though.... I'm a party activist), which was great because you get a little bit of facetime (previous times I've done this I've raised drug policy reform, which I can see they believe in but they say "It's complicated politically"). At least people are raising with them, and the more this happens to politicians, the closer we move to meaningful reform in that area.

Beautiful weather out today, perfect blue sky (rare for London, and it's still 9 degrees). As soon as I'd eaten my breakfast and made myself decent, I scored some gear, picked up a slam pack and came home to get off and surf the net. It's a bit tragic, really

45 minute walk this morning, 45 minute walk tonight.

45 minute walk tomorrow morning, 45 minute walk tomorrow night.