Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Methallylescaline 35mg) - First time with MAL - Like mescaline

yaesutom

Bluelighter
Ok so I kept some notes about my trip.. I took 35mg orally at 5:00am right after waking up.

I have tons and tons of experience with a lot of psychedelic substances it would be hard to list them all but would include but not limited to:
Phenethylamines: 2c-b 2c-c 2c-d 2c-e 2c-g 2c-i 2c-n 2c-p 2c-t-2 2c-t-4 2c-t-7 2c-t-21 2c-tfm TMA-2 TMA-6 Mescaline DOB DOC DOI DOM MDMA MDA MDE 2c-b-fly bromo-dragonfly 25i/25c/25d-nbome prob some others I can't think of..
Tryptamines: DMT DPT DiPT MiPT AMT DALT MET MiPT a,n,n-TMT 4-aco/ho-dmt 4-aco-ho/det 4-aco/ho-dipt 4-aco/ho-mipt 5-meo-dmt/dipt/mipt/amt AL-LAD LSZ LSD harmaline harmine prob some i'm forgetting..

I decided to start with 35mg oral after reading as much as i could about MAL. It was good but a little light... thinking 45-50mg would be a good oral dose next time although I will probably experiment with other routes of administration because of the long come up / nausea (threw up once, not that horrible).

5:45 First Alerts? Notice a change in something, maybe a little stimulation.

5:55 Can tell its beginning to be active - slightly uneasy feeling in stomach and slight visual changes.

6:15 Slowly ramping up..very slow. Slight trails. I walked to the store outside and thought I saw big human faces in things like trash in a dumpster, not sure if its from the MAL though. Slight movement of letters on the screen and increase in the body buzz. Weird burping going on.

6:30 Visuals stronger, longer trails. Body buzz feels lazy, not sure I like it.

6:50 Threw up... felt much better after. Visuals definitely there now, at a ++.

7:15 It does remind me of mescaline, with a "sharper edge" if that even makes sense. I'm not liking this body buzz though, way too relaxing. Makes me want to lay down. I am getting some closed eye imagery.

I am somewhat enjoying myself just sitting watching TV and thinking about random things. Visuals are definitely a bit different to typical 2c-x visuals. I've only taken mescaline a couple times but it does remind me more of that than something like 2c-x (i find the visuals from most 2c drugs really generic and plain). When I look at the wall or floor, things keep trying to form into curves with darker edges. Lots of moving shadows. Moving a bit into +++ territory but still pretty controllable. Body feels a lot better than earlier (sooo glad for that).

7:45 When looking outside at trees and plants (the sun is just starting to come up, although its cloudy and foggy out) I am getting the "classic" psychedelic look, where everything looks like it has eyes on it, which i associate more with mescaline and LSD.. I would say the visual part is of a "higher quality" than a 2c-x drug. Everything looks normal but that psychedelic dimension part is opened up.. if that makes sense. Back inside looking at the walls lots of dark blobs come out of nowhere. I'm so far liking it a lot. I'm in this weird spot where it seems like i'm at a +++ but then maybe not? Things are getting more serious but still I could probably handle acting sober. The psychedelic depth is there.. like with mescaline (and seriously lacking in most 2c-x's). I actually forgot what mescaline was really like until now... MAL is definitely lighting up the same spots in my brain triggering memories of mescaline.

8:30 Feels like i've reached a plateau. Been listening to some Grateful Dead, which seems like it was made to listen to while on this drug. Happy chill out vibes. I'm in a great mood. Hard to remember how mescaline was different than this other than a different body feeling and slightly different color enhancement. It feels a bit more synthetic. I'm seeing green and pink blobs on the screen as I type. Hmm kind of wishing I would have taken like 10-15mg more.

10:00 Already coming down possibly? Its definitely past the peak. I haven't had much energy throughout the trip, sort of laying around I wish it had more of an amphetamine energy push.

12:00 Definitely coming down slowly.. it doesn't seem to peak for that long.

1:30 Still tripping but at a mild ++ almost +. It really doesn't last that long, its really unfair to compare the duration to DOx compounds (at this dose anyway). It takes a long time to even start tripping, then peaks for a while then slowly weakens. I'm definitely interested in trying to IM it next time to reduce nausea, shorten the come up and get right into the trip immediately.

4:00 Think i've come down almost totally although its been pretty weak for a while now (11 hours after eating the capsule).

-----------------

I'm not sure how i feel about this chemical. It is definitely like mescaline and I do plan to take it again, at a higher dose. I've read a lot of amazing things about it on reddit and other places on the web about amazing shit going on at higher doses. I might IM it and see if that gets rid of the nausea.. Maybe IM 20mg then increase by 5-10mg until i'm good.. something like that anyways. I wouldn't recommend it to novice trippers since something like 2c-b or 2c-c etc would probably do the job well without less side effects (or come up time) but for someone like me who's tasted like 300 compounds its interesting because its like mescaline and different than the norm. I found it more "deep" than most 2c-x, I would say not as deep as DOx but MAL is more earthy/spiritual than DOx...

The psychedelic part of the trip did have me thinking "this is the good shit here" like LSD/psilocybin/mescaline although the body feeling felt kind of synthetic/lazy. Not much more to say really I only took 35mg... I think 50mg oral would be better.

Last edited:
Excellent report, nice read. It seems two things are often said of MAL..it is somewhat mescaline-like and it isn't very good...which seem contradictory. Sounds like a mix bag if anything.

Last edited:
The psychedelic effects were really great, its just i'm not sure what to make of the body feelings. In a way it feels kind of euphoric.. but makes me want to lay around too much. It did have a positive mood push though. I have a 100mg sample of Allylescaline to try out next, from what i've read it seems like I should just eat the whole thing.

WOO HOO Last night and today doing "bumps" MAL via IM route with etizolam proved to be VERY INTERESTING. Etizolam cures body load and adds another dimension to the MAL trip

that's interesting (how big are bumps?) and does the IM cancel the nausea?

Totally got rid of nausea and body load, but i don't know if it was the etizolam that did it (probably). I prob started with 40-50mg IM then kept doing 30mg..30mg...30mg... i was loaded on etizolam which gave me "big balls syndrome". Visuals were sooooooooo insane. Outside walking around on a sunny day was a madhouse - the roads were warping up object lifting off the ground.. Inside I would watch everything just basically come to life (gatorade bottle got up and danced around by itself as well as everything else). Words on the screen seemed like they were individual conscious entities and would move around on their own.

I also saw 2D things turn 3D (like windows open on the computer that were in front of other windows, would pop out of the screen as if it was a 3D screen). Also photographs would come alive as if it was a movie (people would start smiling at me or moving around as if i was looking at something real). Crazy great lol.

I think etizolam really does something unique to trips - I also noticed the same kind of coming alive/moving around a couple months ago on high dose 4-aco-met although not nearly as beautiful.

I'm glad you had a better response to the compound subsequently. I found that intensive aerobic exercise right after dropping helps defuse much of the tension of the body high. It definitely reduced perceived strain from the stimulation. I haven't ever experienced nausea from the compound though. I also enjoyed the periodic 'waves of relaxation'.

ebola