• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine questions

Lenald

Greenlighter
Hey guys SWIM has recently come across some morphine tablets 30mg they are purple, round, and have 30 on one side and M on the other. Was curious if these were worth purchasing for around 20$ each. Are they IR or ER. And what would be the best way to ingest them? thanks!

Google is an amazing tool, use it. Purple morphine 30mg will give you the answers.

you could go on drugs.com and identify them . I think they're IR but check just to be sure. 30MG for 20 bucks...
depends on if thats gonna work for you (tolerance ) and how rare they are in your area. I personally wouldnt pay it.

oh and just pop it on an empty stomach. If you want to get the most out of it , drink some white grapefruit juice, fresh squeezed about 1.5/ 2 hours before ingestion but don't eat solid food.

i looked it up. Dark purple M on one side - 30 on the other...its not XR.

Thanks man! I have a moderate tolerance (i do tramadol or hydros 3-4 times a month and i skip some months) i take higher doeses like 300 mg tram or 60+ hydros im a bigger guy 6'2" 240 i go for a bigger dose like 90 mg or would that be enough?

I meant months sorry!

Last edited:
NO don't pop 90! I wouldnt pop more than 2 of these even though I have a big opiate tolerance . 90 is pretty fuckin high. Do 60 with the grapefruit juice and you'll be good. 30 is kinda weak.

i mean 30 is kinda weak if you have a tolerance . 30 could critically fuck someone up with no tolerance but I know i wouldnt even feel it .

90mg of morphine would fuck me up (not in a good way) and I have been a daily opiate user for 1 year plus.

Thanks guys ill prob take 1 and a half see how i feel then pop the rest!! Thx guys!

Hi there, ive no idea on morphine's value is in the usa but 20 dollars a pill for the 30mg ones seems very very excessive, thats more expensive than heroin where you are surely . Even at $10 a pill the 30's would be far to expensive. Here the 100 and 200mg tablets go for as little as 2-£6 which i thinks around $4-10 . The 30mg ones you stuggle to get £1 each for them here because of morphine's poor oral bio. Also im sure they would be the ms contin time relase ones if there puple 30's. Peace

What you have is MS-Contin made by Malincrodt,time release,I've had them many,many,times but SWIM and pill ids are against the rules on here,as is pricing but I wouldn't pay that much for 30mg of morphine.I'm gonna stop now b4 I get in trouble.I think this will probably get closed but just thought I'd give you my opinion on the whole thing before we all get banned lol.