• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Same pill - different effects

medievil2003

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, this should hopefully be answered pretty quickly but 2 of my mates went out for a night, took the same pill each, one felt the effects but the other felt nothing at all, completely sober. The pills were tested but one friend is now calling them duds, i was curious to find out if there is any reason why one would feel it and the other wouldn't.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a TON of differect reasons why one could have not felt the effects. A good way to determine if they are "duds" or not is to buy a test kit. Takes a lot of the variables that could be different from person to person out of the question

Edit sorry just read that you tested them. There should be no dispute then if they're duds or not. They could be weak.

Tolerance / body size / previous drug use / medications / last meal eaten / expectations / set and setting etc

Cool, thanks guys! I actually decide to retest 1/2 from the same purchase of pills and i had a nice roll for about 1hr n half. Not going to doubt these again, although will always test when i purchase more of the same.

Thanks again!

If he felt absolutely nothing is he on meds like ssri's? They prevent you from rolling. It's amazing how many ppl don't realise that ssri's prevent you from getting high.

some batches vary a lot in their mdma content. i've seen test results giving anywhere between 30mg and 70mg for the same kind of pills. the manifacturers aren't necessarily trained professionals and there is no quality control...

Something similar happened to my friends and I.

We went out, got a bunch of the same pills from the same person and then some people felt great, others felt nothing at all and one friend just had some weird side effects - she felt cold but was sweating and was clenching her jaw etc.

I managed to keep one pill which I tested recently with Marquis and it shows up as MDxx. When I tried one it did nothing for me. So it could have been doses were different from pill to pill and some of us just got unlucky or since I only tested one from the lot we got, perhaps some were duds and some weren't and we just got really unlucky as we shared halves with each other.