• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

oxy vs anal morphine

opiate meister

Greenlighter
Just looking for a little insite on this topic
All my friends who if oxys and say its a better then morphine I've at plugged and snorted both drugs And I can say plugging morphine is by far better than taking oxy so im asking if eny one could thell me why oxy is so preferred I don't iv so I don't know

Just looking for a little insite on this topic
All my friends who iv oxys and say its a better then morphine I've ate plugged and snorted both drugs And I can say plugging morphine is by far better than taking oxy so im asking if eny one could tell me why oxy is so preferred I don't iv so I don't know
maybe it just preference

Personal preference, I enjoy both, but for me;

Morphine is more sedative, makes my limbs feel heavy and just very content with life
Oxycodone is more buzzy, makes my blood feel fuzzy and a little bit more engaged

I have no experience with morphine but this is obvious. Oral oxy could never compete with rectal morphine.

Just a preferance...oxy is more stimulating and morphine is more sedating. I prefer Morphine, but Oxy is what mostly is around. Man, I miss when I had no tolerance and took 3 of those ABG purple time release anally and felt great, even took em orally and remember feeling great and nodding. Oxy never made me nod really, unless I had weed. Weed always make any opiate more noddy for me(just like 1-3 hits not completley stoned.) Great potentiatrer for me, better than benzo's IMO.

As others have said, all down to preference. Also for future reference it might help if you specify the full drug name, since while Oxy usually means Oxycodone it can mean Oxymorphone too ;)

I'm going to assume you mean Oxycodone.

As for my personal preference: Morphine > Oxy hands down. Oxy is nice but not sedating or noddy enough in my experience - it's one of those opiates that's best suited to when you have to get some work or cleaning or some other task done and don't want to be too high, or if you want to easily hide your high from others. Morphine on the other hand a lot more hard hitting overall (with IV at least, and still somewhat harder hitting with plugging/anal use), more sedating, more noddy - so if you're chasing that sleepy nod then Morphine's going to be a better choice, and if you want a more clear-headed upbeat and easier to hide high then Oxy will do a better job.

Another thing setting them apart is that Morphine has a strong pins and needles IV rush while Oxy doesn't have much of a rush when IVed, at least from what my Oxy using friends have always told me. That's why most people snort/eat their Oxy rather than IVing it.

The main thing putting me off Oxy more than anything else though is just how expensive it is compared to other opiates - obviously we can't discuss prices here but I'm sure you all know just how ridiculously pricey Oxy can be, when Morphine and the like are fairly cheap in comparison.

True, also think alot of people don't go for Morphine because it is always those crappy ABG ones that gel up that float around for the most part, even though there is a way to get past that(wish I woulda known that when I was getting them!). And Oxycodone is great, but also waaaaay overrated IMO(even though thats what I used when I was using for the most part, but it's really all that is available here(and Hydrocodone) besides Fent patches and Dillies poppin up every so often.) It's odd, for something that got the name Hillbilly Heroin, there's nothin' cheap about it, and it's overhyped(not saying it's not good though). Anyway, rambling....

Hi all :) I Cant say ive every tried oxy to a dose that would get me high most i took was 60mg of oxynorm. As oxycodone has a high oral bio in theroy shoudn't it be stronger than plugged morphine ? Im scripted morphine and have found plugging morphine to be very over rated even potentially wastefull.

Ive even tried doing my whole 24 hour dose (300mg) plugged in one go with no success so id opt for oral oxy or oral morphine myself ;)

Peace

i like oxy better but know a couple people who like morphine better different strokes for different folks