Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25i- Biggest Mindfuck of my life

Wetrippymayne

Bluelighter
Hey guys, can't sleep so I figure I'd write a trip report on the last time I took 25i. This happened about 8 months ago and since then I have had no desire to continue using drugs, mostly because it scared the fuck out of me and left me damaged mentally. A little background on myself, up until this point I had tried just about every drug under the sun, you name it, I had tried it. I had a lot of experience with 25i and one day my friend and I decided to trip and do some nitrous throughout the experience. I decided to take 2 tabs(supposedly 1mg each), and my friend took 1.5. Everything started off just like normal. On the come up, we went on a hike through the forest, did some whippets, and enjoyed the visual eye-candy. As the effects started to kick in, we decided to go on an ATV ride back to his house, and then went up to chill in his room. Soon, the real effects started to kick in. We started doing more whippits until I was completely smacked. The whole room was moving like waves. Intense open eyes visuals, colors, and the familiar body tension of a 25i trip. We get a call from my other friends, but ignore the call because they don't know we are tripping, and we decide to ignore them because we don't want to be questioned about how or where we got the tabs. This element of secrecy puts me into an uneasy mood. I feel like a dick for excluding my friends and lying to them, but I try to sit back and enjoy. Soon I lose track of time, time seems to stretch into infinite. I close my eyes and see the same visuals over and over, they are so intense that they engulf my whole vision regardless if my eyes are opened or closed. I begin to have intense hallucinations in which I am having sex with a mysterious woman. The hallucinations felt so real. Every touch sent waves of intense euphoria throughout my whole body. When I penetrate the woman I feel as if I am actually inside of her, to the point where I felt that I was going to have an orgasm. At this point I am lying on the ground, rolling around back and forth. As I open my eyes, each time I rolled I could see my surroundings shredding and trailing in millions of fractals. Soon, I hear the most terrifying words of my life. My friend looks over to me and says "I think iv come down already". Fear shoots through my body as I come to realize that I have accidentally taken far stronger of a dose than I anticipated. I begin to freak out, and realize that the blotter I have taken must have been laced unevenly. THIS IS WHEN SHIT GETS CRAZY. Soon I begin thinking in ancient patterns. Texts, symbols, and ancient, almost alien like words, begin to cover the walls and posters of the room. These open eyed visuals were like nothing I had experienced before. I could interpret every symbol as an individual word. Every symbol had meaning, it was as if my knowledge of this language had been embedded within me since the beginning of time. The words spoke to me, and suddenly I began having deep thoughts of my mother back in her hippie days. I felt that my mom was looking over me and thinking to herself "now he has experienced psychedelia first hand, he understands now... This is the code which we all have experienced". I felt intense connection to my mom, as if she had gone through the same thing before, as well as past generations of my family. The open eyed visuals intensified further. At one point I looked at a poster of snoop dog and 2pac. Every time the best of the music dropped, the two rappers would change appearances. One second they were pirates, next second the beat dropped and they became nuns. I hallucinated a large toilet on the wall. Suddenly a missile dropped into the toilet bowl, but before hitting the water, it became a plunger and water splashed everywhere. All of a sudden my friends that were calling me on the phone before walk in uninvited and realize we are fucked up. They try to have a conversation with me, but when I try to respond it comes out in gibberish. My other friend that was tripping with me has already come down and has been feeding me more drugs throughout the experience. He rolls me over on my side and shoves Percocet and cyclobenziprine down my throat and I choke it down, dry heaving and spitting everywhere. My friends laugh at me and at this point I feel as if I am the trash of humanity. Seeing everyone so sober when I was so fucked up made me freak out. I had unknowingly let my friends feed me a cocktail of drugs throughout the experience and my heart feels like it's going to explode. I feel as if I have really fucked myself over this time and that I would never be the same. I believed I would remain in this state forever. At this moment I realize I have overdosed and that these were my final moments on earth. Death was imminent. Tears ran down my face as I realized that my death was imminent, and that these were the last moments I would spend with my friends. Fear ran over me. I imagined having to tell my friends parents that I had overdosed, and seeing the ambulance arrive as neighbors looked and pointed in shock. I begged my friends to take me to the hospital. My friends refused to take me to the hospital and offer up some Xanax instead to stop the trip. I knew that Xanax could be my only savior, but I realized that taking Xanax on top of 25i, Percocet, nitrous, and cyclobenziprine would likely just kill me. Knowing that I was going to die anyways, I accepted death, choked down the Xanax, and sat back knowing there was no going back. My friends broke down into tears, fed me a Xanax, and rested me down on a bed. They told me everything was going to be alright, held me close, and said their last goodbyes. They passed me a joint, I took a hit and said "if I die today, at least I will be able to say I smoked weed till the day I died.". Tears rolled down my cheeks, and with my friends sitting over me, I closed my eyes and slipped away.

I awoke a few hours later in the same bed, and gave a sigh of relief. I hadn't died, and my friends were all there, sitting over me with wide grins on their faces.
In retrospect, this trip was the most mind blowing experience I have ever had. More so than any experience iv had on mushrooms, dmt, L, K, etc. It was the first bad trip I have ever had, and it taught me to appreciate life and friendship a lot more. Life is a delicate beauty that we often take for granted. It is only through experiences where we lose it all that we realize how fortunate we are to be blessed with life. Life, friendship, and love are the engine which drive me to move on in life, and although this experience has stopped me from using drugs, it has given me new meaning in life which I wouldn't have discovered otherwise.

Your friends laughed at you, force-fed you drugs, and refused to take you to the hospital knowing you were overdosing on 25i? And that taught you the meaning of friendship?

Your friends are sociopaths. I'm not gonna lie, this story made me feel sick.

You mean to tell me that your best buds never force-fed you opioid painkillers and muscle relaxers before? Damn dude lol, I thought that's what all friends did

And refuse to take me to the hospital when I'm overdosing on a drug known to kill people even at normal recreational doses.

shit...my friend was having a bad trip...u know, standing around naked, saying crazy things...breaking random things. We force fed him a shot of heroin and 2mg xanax. I had another bar handy in case it didnt put that rhino down. During his wonderful experience he had bit a girls ankle...naked ;), jumped up on the back of a couch naked and masturbated furiously. Tried to run outside countless times which we always stopped him by holding up a stuffed walrus for him to look at. It would be like "holy shit x is making a break for it....get me 2cc of walrus stat!"

after we gave him the shot and the xanax he got calmed down enough for someone to talk him through his trip. To this day the kid doesnt think he did all that.

Wow, each report I read about 25i I get more and more excited to try it. What a lovely drug it must be!

LMAO..sorry but after reading that.then the next post is" ur friends laughed at you, force-fedur friends laughed at you, force-fed you drugs, and refused to take you to the you drugs, and refused to take you to the hospital knowing you were overdosing on hospital knowing you were overdosing on 25i? And that taught you the meaning of 25i? And that taught you the meaning of friendship? friendship?

That was just funny..ooh boy.

I'd say your friends are tragic assholes and I would never want to see them again.

Wow. Yeah, right, "friends". That's really fucked up the way they handled the situation and treated you. If someone did that to me I would never speak to that person again, though I don't hang out with people that would do such a thing. Not to mention the muscle relaxer he threw in for good measure, because ya can't have enough relaxed muscles can ya? Benzos potentiate the CNS depressant effects of opioids, those two are a potentially lethal combination. Cyclobenzaprines wiki page specifically states that there are interactions with both opioids and benzos, probably because it potentiates those same CNS depressant effects. I think you are very lucky to be alive after that combo on top of a big dose of 25i

Your trip sounds like it could have been amazing in a different setting and mindset. I don't know if you really OD'ed, it's also possible you experienced a bad trip and not an OD I think though your description does indicate you ingested quite a large dose. Sounds to me like you panicked a bit because it was more intense than you expected and that caused you to spiral down into a bad trip. I'm just guessing though, could be wrong. In any case they should have taken you to the hospital once you asked for it, 25i is not something to take risks with. Glad you are alright and nice to hear you managed to take away something positive from this experience

Last edited:
Haha yea your friends sound like douche bags and you sound like you don't stand up for yourself and just take their jokes and what not. Find some new friends...

Crazy .... It's one of the few longer trip reports that had me engrossed. You are a decent person I can tell and your writing demonstrates you have brains.

I hate to echo the above posters but yeah .... If my friends heckled me and force few me narcotics while I was clearly on the verge of a meltdown ..... Well your smart enough to work that out.

I literally laughed out loud reading the high till the day I die part ...Good stuff.

"YoDoldrugs said:
01-10-201415:18
Your friends laughed at you, force-fed you drugs, and refused to take you to the hospital knowing you were overdosing on 25i? And that taught you the meaning of friendship?

Your friends are sociopaths. I'm not gonna lie, this story made me feel sick."

This. I wouldn't speak to them ever again. I honestly think maybe they didn't do that and you were just tripping balls.

People may be being a bit harsh on the friends considering we don't know the full circumstances?

The laugh could have been any number of innocent or misinterpreted gestures/reactions to the circumstances. An awkward laugh? Thinking the OP was joking? Genuinely not comprehending the extent of the situation?

Furthermore, the 'force-feeding drugs' may well have been done with the intent of subduing the trip.

I just think it's a little premature to be calling the friends 'sociopaths' or 'tragic assholes'?

Not everyone knows the correct way to deal with a bad trip; and that includes making the best call on whether to take somebody to the hospital or not (not doing so may well have been the correct decision).

Seems to me they might have done exactly the right thing - given the OP xanax and allowed the trip to wear off.

If someone says they're overdosing and they're on a drug known to kill people you take them to the hospital when they ask. Do you really want to be responsible for a friend's death? No matter what the "circumstances" are nothing excuses their behavior.

Seems to me they might have done exactly the right thing - given the OP xanax and allowed the trip to wear off.
Yeah, and opiates and a muscle relaxant, which all have interactions with eachother. All while he was clearly in distress and asking to be taken to the hospital (on 25i). Good job!

Wow I didn't expect this many responses haha. Yeah my friends are assholes but I guess after being through so much with them it only strengthened our friendship. It was an asshole move for them not to take me to the hospital, but to be fair no one was sober enough to drive and there was no way we were calling the ambulance because we had way too many drugs in the house hahah. To clarify, I took the opiates willingly because I can't really pass up free drugs and I didn't want them to know how fucked up I was... In retrospect that doesn't really make sense but I was tripping balls at the time and didn't wanna look like a pussy so I just did it hahaha. Then they force fed me the xannax and cyclos cus they said it would end the trip... Just happy to be alive but I haven't touched a drug since then cus it scared the fuck out of me