• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Which RC combo's for a nice stim?

ItsLloydM8

Greenlighter
Can anyone recommend any pleasant RC combinations for a decent euphoric and nice stim effect??

Preferably with insufflation ROA in mind?

Drug recommendation threads aren't really allowed here. I always found that a dopaminergic with a GABAergic synergized nicely due the fact that they will negate much of the unwanted side effects of one another.

Ah ok no worries I didn't realize.

Am I ok to discuss the RC's contained in blends/branded products? I could do with trying to find out a few answers about certain blends.

We don't allow speculative discussion about what may or may not be in "branded" legal highs, they are notorious for poor quality control, what is in one package may be something totally different than what is in another of the same branding, even within the same "lot"...

we do allow discussion of the individual chemicals used, though.

Ok thanks for confirming Sekio. That was my initial reasoning - Synth is generally listed or speculated differently by each vendor.

I'm on the look out for a new stim which isn't too harsh hence why I was put off EPH as a result of how caustic it is reported to be. I'd like to keep my nose!! =D

Anything that you snort on a regular basis is going to be destructive to nasal tissue, especially if it's a vasoconstrictive stimulant.

Anecdotally, I never experienced any, uh, irritation when plugging ethylphenidate HCl in 40-50mg doses as a water solution.

We don't normally allow drug recommendations because it's so variable what people like, and what they can get, but from what I hear, caffeine is a pretty good, mild-ish, stimulant that people often overlook :)

have you tried cocaine with a touch of meth and oxycodone 30mg just crush and scramble and man its by far the best feeling of you know things i have to do for science and what not