View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD alone? (Highish dose)

Bunions

Greenlighter
I have been thinking about doing 4 hits of LSD alone for awhile now and finally have the chance. Ill probably do it at my dads house where Ill be safe if I do it. Solo tripping and meditating has really grown on me, its my second favorite thing to do besides skateboard. Ive only done 2 hits alone before, would it be safe to skip over the 3rd hit and just go balls deep with the 4th? I want to see what I can figure out about myself, life, and the future by doing this. Any kind of advice would be appreciated.

Make sure it's real LSD (and not 25i-NBOMe or some shit), and ensure that your setting is safe so you don't accidentally do something clumsy/stupid....but otherwise whether it's wise for your psyche at this point, only you can answer. Just make sure you're doing the right thing and you have the right mindset to begin with (and real LSD), and I'm sure you'll be fine. From your small post, it seems as though you have the right mindset.

yep pretty much what he said... tripping alone is so... healing, imo. its great

if you feel ready for it, go for it.

im doin the same tonight... except its shrooms

happy trails bro

Tripping alone is much better IMO. I often get annoyed tripping with friends cuz I'm usually on the highest dose or even worse if I'm the only one tripping. It's funny because the first time I did acid it was four tabs by myself and had an amazing trip. Good job immersing yourself in the psychedelic experience. No point in doing it half-assed.

Ive only done 2 hits alone before, would it be safe to skip over the 3rd hit and just go balls deep with the 4th?

Impossible to answer this question without knowing the dose. If it's actually LSD, the worst case scenario would be a overwhelmingly bad trip.

If the tabs are from the same batch you already tried, go for 3 tabs first, instead of doubling your dose.

in the case of LSD, doubling what was previously the highest dose you'd taken will be far stronger than what you expected it to be
150% is still a large increase and i think you should try 3 tabs before 4

If you have a decent amount of experience doing psychedelics with others then go for it.
If you've only got like 3-4 trips under your belt I maybe wouldn't do so high of a dose all at once.
Begin with three provided they are the same tabs as when you did two before.
Doses can vary so widely with LSD, some tabs I need five to get as high as two from a stronger batch.

Set and setting! if you feel apprehensive maybe just try three? ever tried nitrous peaking? probably my favorite feeling in the world.

Ive done lsd about 5 times 3 of which I was alone and the most I've taken was 2.5 tabs.

id go with 3. Save the extra 1 for next time. if it's real and good there's no reason 3 shouldnt do the job. Nitrous would make you probably geek out and smile really fuckin big and/or laugh out fuckin loud. I had friends that would suck down tanks while tripping but I don't think I could handle that nitrous static noise in my head while tripping.

Took half a tab last night alone, and was tripping for 8 hours. I think Im gonna do the 4

Don't wanna sound like a broken record, but still make sure you're actually taking LSD. Assuming you swallowed the half tab, 8 hours seems about right....but I'd still want to be 150% sure if I was going to down 4 of them, unless you're swallowing them straight away (4 tabs of 25i would likely degrade a bit before anything was absorbed in your gut, so effective dosage would be much lower....still not 'safe' though!)

you seem to be on top of things with your choices... i think 4 would be possible if you feel ready... but just be careful because not all tabs are laid evenly and there might be a great disproportion from 2 to 4 tabs (not just double). tripping for 8h after half a tab is good indication you have some pretty strong tabs so be prepared.

Set and setting! if you feel apprehensive maybe just try three? ever tried nitrous peaking? probably my favorite feeling in the world.

i dont think going for a high dose AND adding an extra drug in the mix is the safest thing to do. just go for the acid, it should eb entertainment enough. trust me ;)

I'm getting mine from a well established Netherlands vendor now. Those guys are usually very professional over there and have access to primo material. They're not going to use substitutes or cheat on the dosages. Getting a flat letter envelope through Customs from Netherlands shouldn't be problematic. I'll see how the first one goes though.