• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2tabs of LSD/ 3hits of DMT (uknown amounts), casual psychonaut- The Realm of Kachinas

HeWhoHowls

Bluelighter
It was one of the few experiences in my life that I can remember each micro-second of.
A few days after my 21st birthday (late April), my friend approaches me with a good deal on Lucy. I have had previous experience with it and have learned to seize such an opportunity when it is presented. I now have two sugarcubes of goodness and I go to my friend's house where I was staying at the time.
This friend introduced me to spirituality, shamanism and psychs 5years ago and gave me my first profound acid trip that changed me from an addiction-riddled ball of blackness into a creature of pure love and consciousness. He very much helped me save my life. He has been my guide on just about every trip of mine up until he left for the Navy a while back.
He advises me to wait 24hours, to fast, refrain from mind alterants and concentrate on what I want to accomplish in my upcoming journey.

The next day we prepare. We darken the room, put on trance music (electronic psychadaelic whateverness, I think it was Shpongle), and he asks me "What would you like to accomplish today??"
-"I wish to journey within and clean up whatever darkness I have inside of me."
The past few months were packed with all sorts of drama and bullshit that really had me feeling spiritually constipated. I had a block in me that I had to break.
"Good. Better to vacuum it all up rather than sweep it under the rug. Now, I know your birthday has already passed and everything but I have a special gift for you."
-"Oh yeah??"
"Would you like to meet Demitri??"
-"I need to"

At this point, I ingest my sugarcubes and begin to lie down so I can let it take hold without inhibitions.
My eyes are closed for about 45minutes, it felt like much longer, concentrating on my goal as atmospheric music plays in the background.
I open my eyes to find my altered state. The trails and visuals are kicking in. Staring up at the ceiling I felt my mind and spirit open up, ready to receive light and wisdom, but it was only the beginning.
I prepare to meet Demitri.
In this darkened room, I find myself sitting across from my guide. All I can see is the pookie I am about to inhale from and the front profile of my guide, illuminated by the flame of the lighter
He advises me to inhale but not to hold it in, exhale and immediately go for another inhale, repeat until it's all done or until the visions really hit, then lie back and close my eyes.
Simple enough, first hit comes and goes with ease.
Next hit, I inhale and then my face starts to tingle and vibrate.
By the third hit, the round end of the instrument begins to morph and globulate into this rotating sphere of translucent magma. My guide starts to melt downwards.
I knew then, it was time to lay back.
My guide knew instinctively to roll back as to give me the room to lay down. It was the last thing I see. This guy doing a backwards summersault into a black infinite void.

I'm floating in this unfathomably vast macrocosm that was already comfortably familiar to me from my previous LSD experiences. I felt that old familiar love of being back into the source of consciousness.
That was short lived.
I feel my essence slowly being tugged away. Much like watching food coloring going down the drain or something slowly being sucked into a black hole, I was being taken elsewhere.
Next thing I know, I'm in a river. Not just any river, but the underground rivers you see in caves and caverns. I wasn't just floating in this river either like I was swimming or anything, I was a part of this river. I still feel the rush of being pulled downstream.
As I come to a bend in this stream, my eyes behold something I will always remember in full, vivid and exact detail.
3 massive, monolithic, gigantic figures sitting along the bank. They were hundreds of times bigger than I was, much like looking up at a tall building you're right up against. The awe I felt was incredible. There bodies were black and featureless, no fingers or toes. They kind of had the body of the crosswalk guy.
However, they wore the most elaborate costumes. Wristbands, anklebands and waistbands of these brilliant, geometrical patterns that circulated with dazzling colors. Skirts of the most complex yet understandable designs.
But what stuck in my memory the most was the head dress they were all wearing. Almost like space helmets, complete with eye slits, round and featureless mouths and rectangular plates coming from both sides of the helmet. These too had the same dazzling, rotating patterns of colors on certain highlighted points.
These humongous beings were sitting on the edge of this bend in the river, each holding a box at their side. With this box, they would reach in and spread the most brilliant white light I have ever experienced in my life. Much like a farmer tossing seeds into the field, these beings were tossing light into the stream.
As I come to the bend, I see, feel and hear the light fill me up on the inside and break up all the gunk I had in me.
By the time I came around the bend, I come out of the trip.

Tears in my eyes.
I had accomplished my goals.

A few weeks later, I am floored by something that caught my eye by chance.
I go with some friends to an old antique mall. It was really just a barn full of cool junk.
Anyways, there's a collection of native American artifacts that catch my eye as everyone else is looking at war mementos.
There was a copper pendant that depicted the EXACT same figures that I saw in my trip!!
I ask the owner about the pendant to find out more.
"Oh yes, Kachinas are very popular amongst the tribes of the Southwest. They are depictions of beings who came from the stars to enlighten man and bring our evolution forward from being cavemen."

KachinaHummingbird01.jpg

Well written and great trip report. What an amazing synchronicity you witnessed discovering who the giant figures are. Thanks for sharing!

That whole day was packed with synchronicities and symbolism for me :)
The river inside the cavern was the flowing life force inside me.
The enlighteners spreading the cleansing light to vanquish darkness.

Later that day I went to the beach. Still on a good one from the LSD.
I observed the geometric perfection of nature and saw consciousness breathing from every molecule of matter I saw.
Once I got to the beach, I hit the trail that runs parallel with the coast.
After a few hours of walking and thinking about what I had just experienced, I stop and look back.
I can see all the way down this winding, massive trail down to where I started, just a tiny dot on the horizon.
"Wow, I sure have come a long way"

Then it hit me, that trail is a representation of my winding, massive life.
I said to myself once more, "Yep. I have come a long way"