Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

banging 0.5 grams of mdma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onamadone

Greenlighter
Alright peeps, first post here yo

So iv just bought 2g molly and am planning to take it friday night with 2 of ma homies, so i was thinkin to bang .5 first, then dab whats the remainder of my third.

We're crazy drinkers already so will get a few bottles of whiskey in and probably end up drinking it all in 2 hours ?

Will this be sufficient? Dont think my heart will take that much of beatin tbh
Anyway pce yo

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to bluelight.

if you're having to "bang" (which i assume is intravenous administration) of mdma then you're definitely making a big mistake. i don't think any tolerance necessitates that amount of mdma at once using any route-of-administration. it could, as you rightfully mentioned, send you into a dangerous and possibly fatal overdose.

it also wouldn't hurt if you did mention what your tolerance is like. sorry if this seems blunt, but you're simply taking too much.

basic -> mdma & empathogenic drugs

Yea if ur talking about injecting then 500mg is way too much. Even for snorting or swallowing 500mg is too much.

yeah like it was said, even eating 500mgs of MDMA is a lot. if you bang that amount you'll fucking seize and die if not make some serious damage to your serotonin system...

i personally think the idea of IV MDMA sounds awesome, and i'm definitely doin it (once i run across tested crystals that is =D)

but i believe an IV amount would be around 50-100mgs. 100mgs IV might even be very intense. i remember a thread a while ago about a dude who did IV something like a bit over 100mgs and he said it was really fucking intense... so yeah...

peace

0.5 MILLIGRAMS of MDMA is unlikely to get you anywhere (that's 500micrograms)... 500 milligrams, or .5 of gram, will get you completely and overly fucked up.

It's not recommended to get really drunk and take MDMA. You'll be far too fucked up and it won't be so enjoyable. If you're going to drink keep it to only a few drinks. Especially if you're going to take 500mg. A better dose to take would be 100-150mg. 500mg all at once will absolutely fuck you up for lack of a better way of saying it. Your heart will race. Your head will be scattered. Lower doses are much better and cause less side-effects.

i apologize. i wrongfully labelled the thread because it said "mdma".

i'm not sure what to label it now so i'll leave that up to you but given the context i'm pretty sure the op was referring to 0.5 grams of mdma, as crazy as that sounds.

"bang" is slang for snort where In my area, i would never inject anything, fuck that

My tolerance is medium- low, I haven't taken it for a good few months.

Also the reason ill be taking 500mgs IS to get fucked up, just lay down ;D ill cit the drinking down though

Perhaps tone it back to maybe 300mg, if your product is fairly clean and uncut. 500mg won't be enjoyable imo. I have a decent tolerance and 200mg is plenty enough for me. 500mg is insane....even if you could remember what the experience was like (which you very likely WON'T), the subsequent hangover/comedown you'll face in the coming days wouldn't make it worth it imo.

oh in that case... i'd snort the same amount you would eat

and 500mgs is a fuckin ton unless your stuff is cut to shit. usually anything over 200mgs is already enough to fuck you up hard and for most users a less pleasurable experience than regular dosing. 500mgs is just pushing it. beware that at such high doses you probably will experience an extreme comedown... the only drug i'd definitely NOT push it with is MDMA... there's a sweet spot with it... more doesn't necessarily makes for more euphoria... but definitely more bad side and after effects

500 mg of MDMA IVed with that much alcohol? Sorry but that's just recklss and stupid.
I would try out 50 mg first, assuming you have tested your Product (which for some reason i think you did not).
And even if you mean snorted by "banged" that's still a pretty huge amount.
Please slow down mate.

If you feel the need take half a gram just eat it. Much better high, and that high last a lot longer even though it takes longer to get there.

* I used to take around 1 gram orally every weekend for around 5 - 6 Years.

* I used to take around 1 gram orally every weekend for around 5 - 6 Years.
You used to have very low quality product

@OP: half a gram is way too much, you will be completely wrecked if you have high quality gear. If you want an insanely intense experience and have at least a bit of tolerance you could try 200mg, though that's even too much

You might die. It's up to you though dude.

You might die from riding a bike... 500 mg is also far from lethal dose.

That being said, you will be floored on a much lower dose. Go for 200-250 orally (still a high dose if you have a low/medium tolerance), that should most definitely be enough (and maybe even too much). 500 mg would just be uncomfortable, with the side effects taking over.

You used to have very low quality product

@OP: half a gram is way too much, you will be completely wrecked if you have high quality gear. If you want an insanely intense experience and have at least a bit of tolerance you could try 200mg, though that's even too much

This, max I would go is 200 with a mega tolerance and even that I still think is way too much
I banged 100mg after still rolling/tripping from a 4 day fest and it blew my face off

Eating a half gram, let alone mainlining it, just seems ludicrous but doesn't surprise me since most molly is shite these days anyway

Doing a halg g. is not too much. I did a half g my 1st time & it was amazing.. maybe a little intense rush, but isn't that what you're wanting? We aren't junkies because we adore the lifestyle.. make sure you use 5cc water & yes light it. Especially if you get hard there's no way to draw without cooking it 1st.. it may seem like alot of powder but once you light it it disolves. Enjoy & do be careful!!

Doing a halg g. is not too much. I did a half g my 1st time & it was amazing.. maybe a little intense rush, but isn't that what you're wanting? We aren't junkies because we adore the lifestyle.. make sure you use 5cc water & yes light it. Especially if you get hard there's no way to draw without cooking it 1st.. it may seem like alot of powder but once you light it it disolves. Enjoy & do be careful!!

This is absolutely terrible advice.

As others have already stated, injecting MDMA in the first place is completely unnecessary and reckless...let alone the idea of 500mg!!! 200mg ORALLY has me pretty damn high, and that's with an underlying hard-head tolerance AND a personal preference for more intense experiences. 500mg IV would have you in a very bad place, undoubtedly questioning your mortality for most of the roll....if you could even call it a roll.

if you're doing half a gram of mdma to get an intense rush your stuff is cut to shit. if you seriously want to do half a gram of mdma i.v. you're either insane or a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.