• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(1 hit of LSD/ ~140mg MXE/150,000 watts of bass) -experienced- Sonic Disintegration

SONN

Bluelighter
so me and my friend, we’ll call him E, decided we wanted to go see a show called “safe in sound” featuring flux pavilion, zeds dead, excision, and adventure club all at 150,000 motherfucking watts.

We both took small lines of mxe before the bike ride there, and I hardly felt it because of how spun I was the night before.

The night previous I took a half a tab of LSD, snorted 35mgs mxe drank a few beers and took many dabs of yellow glassy shatter.

I only got about 5 hours of sleep and generally felt very frazzled from the day before. prior to the show i’d been getting really high and kind of felt a lingering LSD high from the day before. it took us a while to get all our shit together to leave for this reason. I also took a 1mg hydergine pill for that reason. anyways on to the show.

we each took our hits of LSD as soon as we got tickets, and there was a really huge line but we managed to just walk past everyone and walk right into the show and make it through security with mxe in my undies lol. So upon getting in the first thing I wanna do is go into the crowd and do some MXE. I kept wishing that I had brought like 10 hits of acid not 1 lol.

I walk around the crowd feeling pretty intensely dissociated and have to base my balance as i’m dancing mostly off visual cues like the sea of heads all around me. The music is loud and the bass is making the awesome LSD body high combined with MXE’s anesthetic effect go crazy. Bass feels so good when you’re on some clean LSD to me, like it just makes your whole nervous system electrify with pleasure. So the opening act actually had a rapper which I was totally disappointed and unimpressed by. But then the 150000 watt speaker system came out and I took more mxe. I brought a baggie of 150 mg and I started with like 50-60 or so (after already having done at least ~25 before the show).

right after we each snorted our keybumps of mxe I went and got a water and e got two tall can PBRs and gave me one. So I drank that down to help with the post nasal mxe drip. We were standing in the outer crowd and the music was still not that loud yet. I was getting more and more dissociated and trying to dance with both a beer can and a water bottle in my hands. I was probably a pretty funny sight to see but I kept seeing people I knew and saying hi and they’d say what they were on and I’d yell back, “I did acid and a shit ton of MXE!! anyone here got LSD?” and they’d say ehh i’m not sure. Which made me really pissed I didn’t bring like 15 hits.

I kept wandering around in the crowd and eventually lost E so I decided to just get closer to the speakers and do more mxe.

As the mxe really started to kick in so did the acid and I was just dancing my ass off with less and less awareness of reality. they started adding more speakers to the stage and it kept getting louder and louder and making my body high feel crazier with each lower hz they were playing. Eventually there were also huge screens displaying really trippy animations with lots of lights and smoke. Whenever I’m at a show I try to be the person going the hardest in order to make other people more hype and dance with me. But as the bass got louder I kept being overtaken by extreme pleasure with every drop and I would basically almost fall over, a lot of the times I would have fallen over if I wasn’t in such a thick crowd of people keeping me up.

When the bass got really loud, and I mean REALLY REALLY loud, My body was almost refusing to dance at times. I was thinking my organs were being sonically defibrillated or something and my cells were being exposed to new levels of pressure they’d never been exposed to. I kept thinking that everyone’s water in their bodies must be vibrating at almost the same frequency because of how loud and penetrating the sound was to your body. I was really tripping out about how we were all like evolving simultaneously from this new sonic stimulation our bodies had never experienced before.

Most of my hallucinations included seeing/hearing/feeling the bass go around peoples arms and heads when they were in the air in front of me. Being on a lot of mxe makes seeing straight just a little bit difficult so when I would lose my friend E I would lose him for a pretty decent length of time. We both went pretty insane because we were so dissociated/tripping so hard by ourselves in such a huge crowd of people with such a huge amount of sensory overload.

Going to the bathroom was like a survival game, I thought my organs were gonna like explode if I didn’t make sure I kept my bladder reasonably empty. Getting through such a huge crowd of thousands of people to get to the bathroom isn’t exactly fun especially when you’re on that many drugs. It always felt like an impossibly long trek through a sea of hot ass girls wearing basically no clothing and musclehead bro dudes or generally strange looking raver people.

there were so many times where I would try to communicate with E that I needed to go get something and he would either not respond or respond nonsensically and I would just have to do it myself and try not to forget what I was doing on the way there.

The bass kept getting louder and at some point E said it was too much. so he went to go lay down in the sand while kind of kicking his feet in the air and manically spouting crazy shit about sensory overload and the collective unconscious and stuff like that. My other friends seemed to be watching over him so I made it a point to try and go enjoy the show by myself.

I went as deep into the sea of bass/people as I could, I was pretty much right in the front center, and flux pavillion had just come on and beefed up the sound system even more than adventure club had. I was still hardly functioning from all the mxe I was on but I manage to take my bag out in the crowd and do the rest of it.

At this point within the past 5 hours or so I’d done probably about 150mg of mxe and I’m not sure if I’ve ever done that much in one day before. Also the hit of really good LSD was adding that beautiful lysergic body high to it. My depth perception was so gone that the ground seemed much further away than it does when I’m sober.

the last keybump of mxe made my nose hurt just a tad bit, It almost felt like the bass like resonated the mxe through my mucous membranes and violently shake within my body but for some reason I LOVED IT. My face was plastered into a derpy face of awe as seemingly all the harmonic overtones of my body were shaken and resonated in the most unimaginably forceful way.

The light show and visuals were cool but something was incredibly bitterseet about the whole thing because I always have wanted to be an animator and it would absolutely be my dream to create something like this. It was so incredibly visually spectacular but I knew I could do something just as awesome if I could just get it from my mind to a computer.

So yeah for almost an hour I was just standing in a state of awe as all of my senses were overloaded by raw dubstep filth. I’m usually not a huge fan of dubstep, but when every wobble feels like it’s tearing your fucking body in half, it’s hard not to enjoy it in some way. I pretty much M-holed in an exponentially crazier way than I ever have before in the midst of being pummeled by 150,000 watts of sound.

There were times when it shook seemingly all my organs and I’d yell out “MY SOULLL!!!” “IT”S VIBRATING!!” to people I knew. I kept just seeing people I knew and saying the most spun shit ever like, “holy shit this is the new earth!” “how is this humanity?” I was pretty much positive that this was the future. It seemed like sooooo many people were there like it was revolutionizing my whole generation and sooner or later everyone is going to be a festival-culture obsessed basshead. I imagined festivals eventually springing up all over the world and making the world a generally more peaceful place.

The concert seemed like it lasted an eternity, I remember looking at my phone at about 7:30 and thinking there was no possible way I could ever dance for another five hours. E had a lot more energy though because he laid down in the sand for so long.

After going to the bathroom for like the third time, I got out and E for some reason didn’t seem like he really wanted to go back into the front center, but I simply yelled. “WE NEED THE HUURRRRRTTTT!!!” and I grabbed the back of his shirt and we pushed our way through just yelling, “WE NEEEEEDDDD THE HURRRRRRRRRTTTTTT!!!” until we were right in the bass, which was now at its loudest capacity. We kept just having no idea what to do once we were there because the bass just kept making us pretty much M-hole over and over again. It felt like everything would disintegrate into sound waves. The vibrations of my body felt like they resonated differently based on the density of what part of my body the vibrations were going through such as my bones or my liver or my muscles. It was very hard to handle sometimes and it kind of hurt but in a way that I liked a lot. I think me and E lost eachother again at some point during this.

It’s hard to put it back in chronological order but eventually I found E again drinking another PBR which he shared with me. I convinced E we needed to sit down and just get a little bit of rest. He suggested we take some of his belgian MDMA he brought. I was really hesitant to for some reason because I thought I was already on so many drugs and getting so much sensory overload I might potentially have a seizure. I was so wrong though, I only took 50mg and it felt perfect.

We sat down on a bench to rest and watched a bunch of girls shake their asses. The new trend is to wear something that allows your ass to hang out and me and E were gawking at the incredibly attractive girls that were nearly naked just dancing as passionately as they could to the music. Everyone seemed to be a slave to the bass. I kept getting extremely infatuated with all the women around me.

For about a five minute period of time I saw one girl dancing so passionately that I was nearly on the verge of tears at how incredibly beautiful and attractive she was to me at that moment. I was covering my mouth with my hand in a state of pure amorous awe but there was absolutely no way I could ever say a complete sentence to her in that state without fucking it up, so I didn’t dare make conversation.

as the MDMA was really kicking in I had this renewed feeling of energy in all my muscles and my body didn’t feel sore from dancing for 4 hours any more. I couldn’t find E but I managed to find other friends so I just rolled and talked about how incredibly indescribable that concert had been. It really seemed like it went on for so many more hours than it did and there was no way I could go hard for that whole time.

It was very good mdma and despite me having the worst expectations about how it would make me feel it actually just made me feel way more at ease and got rid of a little bit of muscle tension I was experiencing.

So yea I mainly just hung out feeling a light roll until the end. The end was the craziest part of the show visually, it was reminiscent of a DMT trip but at the same time a music video. Kind of like what you see while flying through hyperspace being orchestrated by alien looking things. I mainly just enjoyed the visuals from afar for the rest of the show because It felt like my entire body had already been through some insane transformation.

as the show ended for some reason it didn’t seem like all that many people were nearly as mindblown as I was. I kept yelling to nobody in particular about how motherfucking crazy that shit was. I basically had to drag E out of the show because he was still so out of it that it didn’t seem like he realized we were supposed to leave now.

Eventually me and E got on our bikes and rode home. When we got back I kept just like weeping at how I’ll never be able to describe how incredible it was. I couldn’t stop saying holy shit for like over 35 minutes. It was great to be rolling at the end though because I still felt really good even though my body was so drained. I hurt to describe how amazing it was because I kept realizing that now real life just feels like a mundane repetitive shit-cycle

So that’s my poor excuse for a description of the 150,000 watt M-hole. There are lots of parts I don’t remember where I thought humanity was like reprogramming itself with this sonic force but I can’t remember all of it. Overall I wish I hadn’t taken the half hit of acid that I took the day before, and I wish I took like 10 at the show in stead of one.

I recommend going to one of these 150,000 shows, easily the best 60 bucks I ever spent and it only would have been 35 dollars if I’d gotten tickets the week before. If I had known it was going to be that insane I would have prepared for like weeks.

When I got home I took some alprazolam powder I have in order to get to sleep. I feel only a little bit hungover now but still reeling from how amazing that sensory overload was. I will never forget that concert for the rest of my goddamn life. The only thing I can think of that would be crazier than this is sky-diving while tripping, or doing a lot more psychedelics than I did. I sincerely wish I would have been on over 5 hits of acid in stead of one.

There are so many parts I will never be able to describe. Holy fuck.

Last edited:
Shoulda let her twerk.. Directly on your face.. Yeeeee.

I am ever appreciative of the comments and compliments, thanks =D

I'm glad I got it all down when I did because the alprazolam definitely did a number on my memory of the experience.

I'm doing this again soon at an excision show, definitely gonna write a trip report for that too. I might do 2c-b in stead of acid though. bass+dissociatives+psychedelics = my heroin lol

You've gotta do it. For science. Or something.

Would love to read a similarly written report involving 2C-B and MXE. Based off other combinations, I reckon it'd be an absolute gem (not that I've had either 2C-B *or* MXE myself...yet :O)