• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
All are generic, and tbh, the difference doesn't matter. The difference doesn't even really matter in the brand name, just different mg strength and binders. But the k56 is generic OxyIR, the other 2 are generic Roxicodone.

OT:
Immediate release Oxycodone generic. KVK-Tech brand. 10mg
Gold Coast Extracts Premium Nug Run "Gorilla Glue"

Smoking a little joint to try this weed i just got, pretty good actually, it's jack herrer.

EDIT: Add 10mg of eph insufflated and 7mg sublingual

Last edited:
Technically, that's not quite accurate.

Roxicodone is a brand name and is only available as 5mg, 15mg, 30mg.
OxyIR is also a brand name (Purdue), and comes as 5mg, 10mg, 20mg.

Immediate release Oxycodone tablets are available in 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, and can be a generic of Roxicodone or OxyIR.

OT:
Immediate release Oxycodone generic. KVK-Tech brand. 10mg
Gold Coast Extracts Nug Run "Blue Band"

Generic or not, Roxicodone is in fact an INSTANT RELEASE OXYCODONE (IR OXYCODONE)...

Right now im on-

80mg methadone
1200mg ibuprofen
75mg promethazine
caffeine (coffee)
tobacco/nicotine (parliament light 100s)

I have no weed today :(

90ish mg diclazepam earlier (something bad happened and 20-30 maintenance wasnt happening resulting...) with a 10mg methadone ( still can get effects after yesterday, itching and stuff, its nuts, That used to be ill be less not ok all day.) with cimetidine. Its not that im all opiated, just that I can get opiated at all is cool. Before that it was all maintenance for so long.

Pipe Tobakko

A VG solution of a downer synth noid from a trusted friend, but I didnt bother to ask which because the aforementioned thing was still penetrating my mind some at the time. Preparing a test batch, already stoned cuz i took 1 drop orally. No idea how potent each drop is, but 2 drops oral (so far) seems as much as I'd medicate with.

Going to go stir the mix and all, try smoking a drop on a bong full of pipe tobacco haha. Oh yeah, I used part tobacco/holy basil as my herb. Was gonna use passion flower, had a huge bag, but holy basil is fine. I even parted it tobacco, both, just holy basil. Hehe, I had to get high today.

Sniffin' a Roxie 15 right now (Green A 214)

Last edited:
I feel pretty damn good. Been really sick for a week so I need the relief.
55mgs of Hydrocodone (oral)
6mgs of Alprazolam (oral)
Caffeine (coca-cola)
Nicotine (camel Turkish golds)

^ I don't know how you drink crappy beer with good opiates. Completely dirtys the buzz for me, I drink when I'm ready for my opiate high to be over and my sloppy dehydrated dizzy alcohol buzz to begin. Different strokes I guess,

OT : just a few bowls of "woody" kush out of the bubb. Good morning

^ I don't know how you drink crappy beer with good opiates. Completely dirtys the buzz for me, I drink when I'm ready for my opiate high to be over and my sloppy dehydrated dizzy alcohol buzz to begin. Different strokes I guess,

First of all, cheap beer are usually the only one's available to me as i'm underage and i'm not the one paying for the beer. And secondly I never drink alot when on opiates i don't wanna ruin my opie buzz. I haven't finished this 1 12oz can of Natural Light yet lol i just sip a little bit of booze to help potentiate opiates a bit.

OT: I might also smoke a teeny tiny itty bitty bit of weed. Only like half a hit so i dont ruin this slight roxie high.

Been smoking on some seriously good weed, like stuff that makes you go a little nuts, you know the kind I'm talking about...

lol

Point is we don't have a generic for oxy yet and it sux dix. Would solve so many problems if we had a Roxy alternative to OC and same brand IR's.

OT: jus got in from work and im shivery time to pop a pill or 2 or 3.

Just buds today, thinking about ordering a half g of etiz and 2g mxe, so tempting but I'm so fucking bad with money I know it would come back to bite me in the ass.

Didn't last long, order placed. I'll just on a tight budget till payday.

Am I the only one who enjoys booze with opiates?! Only drug I don't drink on are psychedelics, everything else is fair game ;).

I'm a fan as well homie, not quite a fan of alcohol alone yet but whatever.

How you doin my nikka yk????

OT I'm blazed smokin some buds

I am pretty fucking high on some bomb PineApple Express cannabis %)
10mgs of Alprazolam
75mgs of Hydrocodone
100mgs of Doxylamine
Nicotine
Caffeine (Sweet tea)

Last edited:
5.4 units of alcohol.
36mg Loperamide.
Yesterday's PT is wearing off - 16 hours post dosing. I forgot just how long the bliss lasts from a decent dose. <3

Waiting on the postman to deliver some goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.