• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just swallowed 1,400 mgs Soma (muscle relaxant). I feel like I took a psychedelic; Soma does that to me.

Coming up on 20 mg of methadone, about to smoke some opium. Or at least it was sold as such. Hell yeah :D

Day drinking heady toppers with my buddy before work tonight/ bad decision? More like awesomely bad decision. The immaturity tastes so good!

Relapsed yesterday and it felt sooo good. Only 20 bucks for a nice clean high all yesterday.

Today is back on the tiny amounts of sub, also 1mg etizolam. Gonna order some maeng da kratom today an make this less than half a strip of sub I have left last until its here. I hope everything goes as planned an ill finally be done with opies!!

^ congrats man! :D hope everything turns out as you wish.
Ot: drank a bit of alcohol with the methadone i took earlier, feeling gooood :)

Hey thanks alot man I need it. There is no way I can fail with kratom and etizolam on my side (I plan to taper the kratom too as soon as possible obviously, I still consider it an opiate).

Ot: added a couple brewskies. Feelin gooood.

8.5 OC 80s (sounds better than 17 oc 40s lol) done since early this am its like 9,30 now. and a few bongs also just waiting for it to be late enough for me to take some of my loprazolam.

Last edited:
Relapsed yesterday and it felt sooo good. Only 20 bucks for a nice clean high all yesterday.

Today is back on the tiny amounts of sub, also 1mg etizolam. Gonna order some maeng da kratom today an make this less than half a strip of sub I have left last until its here. I hope everything goes as planned an ill finally be done with opies!!

Best of luck man

OT : Blazed got a bag of some chronic

today started shit, but as long as I can get my etiz order in by tomorrow... in as in placed tyo be shipped
3mg etiz
10mg baclofen
goin thru 4 pints
some nic and other herbs mixed in

but my party days are over for now. resupply, work on physical therapy. lmost breaking my wrist carvin it whie it wasnt dry enough fucked me hard. Took 2nd slam on that wrist, andd a few more. I must be crazy to go hard in an extreme sport whil in physiccal therapy.

Off the: like, 2mg Xanax, berr, Soma.. consuming nicotine as you read this :D

100mg Ritalin, 60 mg valium,270 codeine, 600mg lyrics. Slow night. Chain smoking like a depression head

damn that sounds cool. how did it go?

I don't know man I just took a few hits (smoked very little actually) and felt just a bit more relaxed but I had already taken some methadone so maybe it's placebo.. There are some ppl around here selling "opium" but I 'm not sure if it's real opium or what. Maybe I'll buy some for myself and try it out with a larger dose

Ot: just drank a bit of white wine and smoked a bit of FUBINACA on foil. Nice body high.

woke up with a nice hangover, woke up still drunk i think.

Smoked a bowl of weeed.

now just chilling on a sniffed 20mg bump of MXE. Not looking to do it, just had a bump of it.

8.5 OC 80s (sounds better than 17 oc 40s lol)

We need a drug culture hall of fame for quotes like this

I just got off work, cracked open a dipa, about to pop a val and roll a spliff with materials my friend gave me cause he knows I can't afford tobacco or herb right now. What a fuckin guy. So I'm buzzed and about to be real chilled out and all around high!!

all eyes on u for ur weed HARAH.

Thinking of taking an Etizolam but really what for? fuck dat shit

high as one would want on MXE and weed. Learned a lot

btw i just got half ounce of sativa weed that u wont findanywhere in the world. it doesn't look the best but it is some of the strongest weed I've had as of late.

Last edited:
coming up on my morning 3 oc's. My doc gave me my whole months rx yesterday which he never does. was probably really busy, the last time he gave me a month i made him change it into weeks, but I didn't wanna trouble him this time - so busy and all ;) lol. hopefully i can do better than yesterday with restraint - had the restraint of a feral hog yesterday.

4mg suboxone, Sol 940 mL beer bottles, cigaretes.
Weed later with some luck.

this morning: .25g raw heroin. a few bong rips of ak47.

early afternoon: purchased *and continue to smoke from* a quarter of some killer Tora Bora, sniffed .2g ketamine, ate .5mg klonopin.

evening - on : sniffed .35g ketamine, continue to smoke said tora bora, ate 3mg xanax, 1.6pints oktoberfest lager (so far).

This sounds like godlike

Status
Not open for further replies.