• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chillin on my benzo after work. Had a fun morning with pot and Lagunitas and my best friend too

I just had my first robo trip a few weeks ago too haha. Out of complete boredom. I took a bottle and a half, which was like 460mg or something. One of the most unpleasant come-ups I've ever experienced lol. The high itself was pretty nice, as long as I didn't try to use my body. Even sitting up made me feel scrunched and compressed. Definitely a drug that you need to be laying down for 6 hours for.

Right now, it's been 30 mins since I took my night-time Kratom dose. And I'm smokin bowls of some staanky purp. The flavor from this shit just coats the palette of my throat. So tasty. =D

smokin some weed. trynna stay off the dabs, they do weird things to me. They make me feel kinda dead and soulless, cause I simply can't moderate my wax intake. An 8th of wax a week is simply too much, especially with all the edibles I eat.

Currently high on weed, kratom, tramadol and pregabalin although the kratom has probably worn off.

yeah ive taken ,more etoz. trying rtpas/... oral is fav, followed by revtakinh lotsa tram, 400MH IR worth taken inER form. Hot green and browm nit im tuninh d] imago nd.

Been et'i'zin all day but the party kicks in when i hgetet more drink drivt 2 pint limit as i take etizolam like a beast
also 300mg tram (600mh IR) b should be feelin 0-DT one favors0. 1mg or ,more of tizanidine knocks me out sober -- h.Z
also a fingersnort of tizanidine ti blokc sone of trams/otd foucus on murece
ptors. its a 6mg pill and 1mh knocks me out sober. super sensitive but should block some of trams stimulstint porperties.
oh and thosee caffiene tablets the act of being sedated round family is nice. the 200 mg, ani i never took affine till etiz, just makws you think clearer which etiz alredey foes. AS mntn dew will fuck me ever.

I, upset cuz it i found my parentd really not ok with my sexuality. Want me tohide it in pulic. im no flamer but i act effemintte. Thid bothers me cuz they were 100% ik with it dsid, even being a bit of a furry. *le sigh* I Just want tochoose how i express my self like everyone elde.

Last edited:
i never took affine till etiz, just makws you think clearer which etiz alredey foes.

Are you sure etizolam makes you think clearer? I think in low doses benzos can do that but in high doses everything goes out the window. Anyway not trying to say you are wrong, just curious as to what you meant by that.

I'm just having coffee and being with my dog now

just a little bit :p

how your trip go(ing)?

It was mind fucking haha started out really nice but at one point I was so mind fucked I couldn't figure how to shower or even think coherently lol more intense than I expected tbh

OT sober eatin fruit loops

Just drunk as fuck in a halfway house that I fucking hate.

Drank two steel reserves and took 1200mg of gabapentin. My heads spinning right now hah, been a minute since I've drank or done anything for that matter. Good to be on BL again.

20mg oxycodone which is just barely keeping WDs at bay,8mg Xanax(4 sublingual,4 intranasal).Got a bit of whisky but can't sit around drinking liquor in front of the family in the middle of the afternoon.This sucks but it could be a lot worse,

40mg adderall. I have such a low stimulant tolerance, got to love that stomach floating feeling. Smoked some cannabis just now and it definitely improved my mood.

Last edited:
smokin some weed. trynna stay off the dabs, they do weird things to me. They make me feel kinda dead and soulless, cause I simply can't moderate my wax intake. An 8th of wax a week is simply too much, especially with all the edibles I eat.

Damn, that is a fuckton of wax, I just don't have it in me to dab that much when I'm eating oil and edibles reguarly too--I'll just start falling asleep.

Hit up my favorite dispensary yesterday, they got the best stuff for the best deals. Cheap caps on bud and good prices on wax. Seriously 30-50% cheaper than most places in OC, and less than 60 miles away... I got 4 different Cannabis Cup winners (Gorrila Glue #4, Flo, Girl Scout Cookies, Goji), and 2 of them are "Live Resin" runs, meaning instead of curing the buds before processing them they just take them off the plant, freeze them, then immediately process. Such a crisp fresh flavor.

High af on the live resin and some oxy. Gonna go pick up my new script later.

Got home from work popped my val and answered a bunch of business emails. Got an opportunity to perhaps volunteer at an immunology laboratory soon which I'm stoked about, as well as other exciting ventures. I may only work part time right now but I got like 3 other things going on at once to further myself, which I like. Always important to stay busy if you ask me.

I can't wait to get out of work tomorrow and have a beer or four. This weekend gonna be good.

Woke up too early ffs. feel the fatigue. hoping to feel da 3 ocs i chewed soon and be like fistpumpingly good and happy. now a fat bong of some PHAT sativa - bulk weed price but it's all dankness limegreen and christalled. Only p[rob is a few seeds. Don't really mind though.

Got a friend who might surpise me with a weeks detox aka tie me down and supervise me for a week with a doc making visits to check up. It's either that or ibogaine. I can't take rehabs cos I cannot be told what to do, it drives me crazy. Likely ibogaine, to reset the old tolerance me thinks from what I've gathered it quite effefctive for that.

Stoned. I'm working so fucking much this week, savin those $$ for tuesday (ketamine, lsd, various other drugs and things that i will be bringing to the desert)

^Sounds like a festival, we also have a festival in the desert here.

OODALOLLI THIS WEED IS FIIIIIIIIIINE, damn near bury me !

Status
Not open for further replies.