• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel pretty good im nice and high, just smoked a few bowls of some dank no name cannabis. Have a pretty nice opiate/benzo buzz.
.2gs of some excellent Tar Heroin(smoked)
50mgs of Oxycodone ER(oral)
2mgs of Alprazolam
25mgs of Doxylamine
Some really awesome dank, its kinda dark and doesn't look to impressive but man it some stinky stuff that packs a punch almost like some hash. It'd make some killer hashish i bet.
Caffeine, sipping on some sweet ice cold tea thats off the chain!

Smoked a couple blunts with my homie after I got off work. Got home over an hour ago and took 10g Kratom and 75mg Diph. Bong rips for the remainder of the night. =D

not high. been drinking whiskey. Gonna smoke some pawt in a bit and hopefully smoke just the perfect amount so I dont wake up feeling shitty tomorrow

fat bowl of a heavy-ass indica strain Ogre OG. feels crazy, I don't think I have had an indica this sedating since I was growing my own OG thai.

3mgs of clonazepam just cuz I couldn't be bothered with stress today

Woke up feelin like shit, now I'm feeling good again

Ah benzos

Updatin

Just a lil 20mgs morpheen shot and a marlboro red. Sweet rush

Last edited:
Feeling pretty good very chilled out atm. Better if I had some dank cannabis though.

65mgs of Hydrocodone
4mgs of Alprazolam
60mgs of Doxylamine
Nicotine camel Turkish golds
Caffeine

Well, I had to do it. IV'ed around 105mg~ Flurazepam, spilt some.. Then snerted it. No rush, just feel it creepin' up on a player. I feel like this caffeine is potenating it. Got some Green Monsters (Green xannehzzzz) so down the hatch they shall go! Along with.. I'm thinking 150mg Temazepam. Yawn, I need opiates, better yet, M-dones would be premium.
Wishingggggg I had some heavy duty Indica Edibles.. That would set it off.

4.5mg etiz
a24oz of pabst, got anoyher
peaking on 400mg tram which ij just ok
bong rips

Coffee and valium.

I'm bored, it sucks, already want Friday to be here. *sigh*

im bored as fucktoo

think i just spraained my wrist skating A(surfing?) the streets. some parts were dry rnough but... ohh mam thank god im higher than before

wish i could go get it looked at but nazi dad says no. moving the wrist hrts 8/10

havin funb with high dose etyiz, tram, and 3gh green to spliff pce niggaws

Last edited:
Powerfully high on oxy and oxaz, and daaaaaaaaaaankness gonna go lie in bed and watch TV mereckons.

60mg of oxycodone and 4mg Xanax.Just got back from stupid program probation is making me do so now on my 2nd screwdriver flavor Joose,about to take another 6 or 8 or 10 mg Xanax and smoke a cig.Tomorrow comes the nasty part where I only have 12 perc 10/325s to last me till the 14th.Don't know how I'm gonna pull this one off.Wish me luck peeps.Ykm420,why don't you telepathically shoot me some of them opies buuuudddyyyy!!!!

Funny you should say that, would be nice.^ some oxi be nice

Blazed smoking a cig. Been in a constant state of acute wds for like 3 weeks from detox starting to be feelin it more then I'd like to.

Feeling a little tipsy, smoking cigs feels good. Looking for moar booze around the house to no avail :/

no tramadol or kratom fml.

can't take any benzo i am in slight Etizolam withdrawl so i know not to touch it.

High as fuck on some weed.

mate from London , we been smoking some good trees there then he comes here and he's like i can't finish this joint--spliffs from now on. LMAO

Dxm... Don't know how much I took drank a whole bottle

Half pint vodka
One bowl weeed

Feeling more and more fucked uo very minute

Last edited:
put some sounds or headphones on asap brah. you got work? Hope not! :)

Nope no work for days, I'm coming uo on this dxm hard, it's my first experience with it

it can be twisted just go with it and don't think. you can lay down if it gets strong.

have fun. music is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.