• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was quite high earlier of some 5F-AKB48 cannabinoid blend but the effects don't last that long, got smokes here and some Etiz if I can't sleep.

Still feeling the after glow of that blend, quite nice actually.

finally slept for the first time in a couple days lol.

since i woke up: coffee and a couple red bulls (the blue and red little ones are my shit), a bunch of some killer medical nug (Tora Bora), 2.5mg xanax, 1mg klonopin, and 50mg oxy sniffed.

feeling alright, especially since i just took some nortryptiline for my sleep/migraines.

I've been drunk for 24 hours give or take an hour or two. Also stoned of course, but i'm always a little stoned.

Smoked a few bowls and a joint, .5mg of xanax, 3.75mg of hydrocodone, 80mg of vyvanse, 2.5mg dexmethylphenidate and 2.5mg of percocet.

Last edited:
this morning: .25g raw heroin. a few bong rips of ak47.

early afternoon: purchased *and continue to smoke from* a quarter of some killer Tora Bora, sniffed .2g ketamine, ate .5mg klonopin.

evening - on : sniffed .35g ketamine, continue to smoke said tora bora, ate 3mg xanax, 1.6pints oktoberfest lager (so far).

that sounds like a great fuckin day.

I been doing a lot of china white since Friday (ran out of oxy) , snorted mostly - sometimes I puff the powder too as a luxury - show of opulence lol and been nodding out all day , when I got todays drop off could even see it in ma homeys eyes - this is a bad one even for you lol - one gets to know ones source very well over the years, I tend to binge hard with dope, more so than with oxy, todays my last day on dope, dis will FUCK my tolerance up so nothing will touch sides and dope hurts my motivation and productivity + hand eye co-ordination. Ideally wanna start cutting my oxy too. This time I reckon I'ma give Ibogaine a try for help with the tolerance.

Rushing, got some mad dope sativa too.

Last edited:
Sounds pretty dank man

Good luck to you

My arms would look like a tax bored haha

Puffin on some hay high as fuck

Thanks homey.

Smoking on some sativa now and got some 15 mg oxazepam tabs from a friend - feeling super chilled off em 2. VERY CHILLED - nodded might be a better description in fact lol.

etz
200mg tram ok no more partying now -- work to be done; had a few great nights here

Thankfully not hungover, should have saved some of last nights weed for today, whatever. Buzzed on coffee now, may grab a single bomber later. Drank waaay too much the past three days, it was super enjoyable but my body hates mei can feel it.

^ You making new friends Topham ? Fk I wish I could enjoy liquor like you seem to, but it never really gives me euphoria - only when combined with coke or when I'm very depressed.

being out of etiz sucks, i thought you could still send stuff off on sat. now its sent today and comes 2morrow... last dose wearing off. at least free priority mail = 1 day since it comes form 'in the backyard'

feel shakes comin on, maybe alcohol or baclofen/methocarbamol will help?

Valerian root^ especially if u haven't used it in a while. I find if I use it excessively it loses its knock out effects quick but if im off it a few days shit will def work.

2mg more etizolam added from this morning and a couple swigs from a pint of 80 proof liquor. Really craving heroin.

^ You making new friends Topham ? Fk I wish I could enjoy liquor like you seem to, but it never really gives me euphoria - only when combined with coke or when I'm very depressed.

Haha a little bit, mainly I just drink with my best friend. I love alcohol but it comes with diarrhea and headaches, not to mention liver toxicity :( I just love it because we have a lot of tasty booze where I live and it is easy to get.

Alcohol helps me keep my benzo intake down too. Right now I'm drinking a 9.9% imperial Stout by Lagunitas and its the tits. Later imma watch a movie after I finish an errand or chore or two. Got a lead that will help me volunteer in a lab setting in addition to the farm I volunteer at so today has been all sorts of productive. Also got my car tuned up, which I always am amped about. Subaru master race!!

OK now I am rambling, back to my beer....

just drank 1/4 this concoction

so when i clean my bong i usually dispose the isopropyl/resin. this time i had an idea, add water, boil out isopropyl. seems to be workin fine.

havent bothered to get dope the past couple days because my other friend has a shitload of 30mg instant release morphine.

so i've eaten 240mg of morphine, smoked a couple gs of some Tora Bora (amazing cannabis), and am vaping some oil made from some Blueberry.

omnomnom happy monday

3x 10/325 oxy 2mg suboxone, 75mg trazadone, 300mg gabapenten, ooo yeah i should take to propanall

Status
Not open for further replies.