Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - my spectacular metabolism at work

Measuered in MDMA HCL though so

MDMA HCL = MDMA 84%

=

300 MDMA HCL /100* 84= 252mg MDMA

?

You know when they are putting a quarter gram of MDMA in pills though for 5 euroes the precursors must be in abundance. (Also leads claim to the new synth methods involving less watched chemicals, but we wont go there)

Measuered in MDMA HCL though so

MDMA HCL = MDMA 84%

=

300 MDMA HCL /100* 84= 252mg MDMA

?

You know when they are putting a quarter gram of MDMA in pills though for 5 euroes the precursors must be in abundance. (Also leads claim to the new synth methods involving less watched chemicals, but we wont go there)

I love this sort of news/info. =D

The article about the Nintendo's stated they contain PMA. Then a few paragraphs later they switch over to saying a huge dose of MDMA. -_-

The article about the Nintendo's stated they contain PMA. Then a few paragraphs later they switch over to saying a huge dose of MDMA. -_-

its the mirror what do you expect? they were probably first timers and just really fucked off a strong pill and panicked

as for the burger kings (which is a strange logo for an ecstasy tablet kinda hard to take seriously lol) the only reason I say its bullshit is because we had all that shit with the SR pills and they turned out to be only half of what they was advertised.

its the mirror what do you expect? they were probably first timers and just really fucked off a strong pill and panicked

as for the burger kings (which is a strange logo for an ecstasy tablet kinda hard to take seriously lol) the only reason I say its bullshit is because we had all that shit with the SR pills and they turned out to be only half of what they was advertised.

They were confirmed to only contain 166mg of MDMA by the exact same lab that has now found these burger kings to be 300mg :) that pdf in the link are gc/ms results published by a lab

*edit* apologies, they were not from the same lab, one is in Zurich, the other one is in Vienna

300mg.... fuck!
Is there even any reason to make them so potent? Past 180/200mg I never found any additional euphoria, only side effects. This is completely without any tolerance so I imagine the 'ceiling' is higher for most people.

Y'know, I'd much rather take multiple low dose pills and be able to choose my exact dose than one super pill - 300mg would have me a delirious mess, babbling shit in the corner whilst trying to stop my jaw from dislocating.

They were confirmed to only contain 166mg of MDMA by the exact same lab that has now found these burger kings to be 300mg :) that pdf in the link are gc/ms results published by a lab

*edit* apologies, they were not from the same lab, one is in Zurich, the other one is in Vienna

You see what the pill pressers do now is make really high content MDMA pills they publish them to several lab so everyone can see how high dosed they are, generally as the name and logo begins to get a reputation and is highly sought after they start to lower the dosage.

The original Silk Road pills, the very first batch did infact contain 300mg, by the end though they contained around 130-160mg simply just living and selling of the hype of the originals.

Often if you take the pills into the dutch center they look up the pills and say, yes they were lab tested at 300mg, so yours will contain that, just referring to the first test instead of doing it over and over again.

so the burger kings will end up in the mirror with headline "kids end up ib hospital after taking lethal burger king tablet thought to be 9 times stronger than mdna"

Tried the low dose pink chupas. Better than most MD/pills atm, but still missing something on the MD around 2 years+ ago :-(

I wonder if that's it.

You see what the pill pressers do now is make really high content MDMA pills they publish them to several lab so everyone can see how high dosed they are, generally as the name and logo begins to get a reputation and is highly sought after they start to lower the dosage.

The original Silk Road pills, the very first batch did infact contain 300mg, by the end though they contained around 130-160mg simply just living and selling of the hype of the originals.

Often if you take the pills into the dutch center they look up the pills and say, yes they were lab tested at 300mg, so yours will contain that, just referring to the first test instead of doing it over and over again.

Yeah that's true, there have been examples of that exact thing happening. However when talking about the SR press I never saw any actual lab results of the first press that confirms they were 300mg, so I assumed they were never really 300mg to begin with. Could be that they're out there by the way, I don't read every single lab report, I'll see if I can find any on the original SR press as soon as I have the time. I've only actually seen one other lab result of pills containing 300mg, which was the white skull press, that's why I find these remarkable

I'm with BlueBull on this one. I never saw any lab results of the SR press containing anywhere near 300mg. I don't think it ever really did. Someone saw the opportunity to make some quick cash off the seat of SR & they took it.

Had half a yellow Nike and half a green Heineken at WHP last weekend, both felt really clean and had me feeling lovely. Would definitely recommend both.

There's a new press in Glasgow with the Subclub logo on them, tried them last night and they're pretty decent!

anybody ever find test page results on purple battery? i heard lots of speculation 185 - 195 but never found hard proof from energy control/ safer party/ etc...

anybody ever find test page results on purple battery? i heard lots of speculation 185 - 195 but never found hard proof from energy control/ safer party/ etc...
this 2 test are realiable

pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33829
pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33723