• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Crystal Meth / Not Known) - Beginner - Objective 1st experience with crystal meth

GoJoe

Greenlighter
Hello, I intend to be as objective as possible. I read a lot about crystal meth, trying to research everything before the experience. So I wanted to add to what's there and here is what I found after my first time (last night).

I don't know how much we (2 people) did because I did not buy it and I also don't know how to prepare the pipe. So all I had to do was breath in through a straw connected to a bottle of water(?) connected to another small bulb where the meth goes. My friend used a lighter to vaporize the meth and then somehow goes through the water part into the straw. My friend is a heavy user (when there's money :p) but I'm a first timer. I matched what he did but, of course, I can control the amount I get by how much I breathe in. So approximately 4 or 5 hits per hour. Mine being the babiest hits of them all in the beginning because I really didn't know what to expect. This session was from about 10 p.m. until 4 a.m. when he crashed but I couldn't sleep because of the meth. At the midway point, I was doing a hit equal to what he did, and personally, I think I should kept to more conservative amounts because I couldn't sleep later. Anyway, I planned to be up all night because if it was anything like ecstasy, then that's how it is. And I knew he probably had a tolerance whereas I had none. So let's go through the steps and physical/mental effects I experienced:

1. Delayed reaction - I experienced this before with ecstasy, so I think that users often feel it faster but less potent, whereas newbies like me might feel it late but very hard.

2. Euphoria (or happy brain chems) - I must say that there are a lot of drugs and even though people say it feels great, the physical/mental sensations might severely turn other people off. I, for one, don't much like ecstasy. It never really seemed to deliver the happy or warm feelings that people said it did. To me, it was just a rush of physical reactions/sensations, which was interesting but not really worth the length of time the drug affects the body. However, crystal meth is said to also affect your "happy" chems and I was quite surprised that it did, overwhelmingly so. Honestly, it was a very big rush of nice feelings. Nothing bad or jittery or anything like that. Also muscle spasms and stuff are included but I didn't start to notice that until later. At this stage, it was just a very nice feeling.

3. "Let's make friends" or sex - I don't remember how long the intense euphoria lasted, but it eventually gave way to the "Let's make friends" stage. At this point I just felt very happy to be there and quite uninhibited and not shy at all. Of course, this was an experiment with sex on meth. So physical connectedness was always going to be a part of it from before we took meth. However, if you are just doing this with friends, you will just be very friendly without the sex part I suppose. If you decide to try sex, and I read a lot about it being very good. And it is. As they say, you can go longer and harder, stopping to take a hit if needed, which we did, although I don't think I really "needed" it. Mistakes were made :p

4. Jitterbugs - So sex was a long time. And after that my friend wanted to sleep. Again, when I observed him to see how much he was getting affected, it seemed to be much less or not at all. And he was inhaling deeeeeep. Addicted much? Haha :p So anyway, I tried to sleep. I laid down and it felt ok to be still and breathe deeply but it was more like pretending to be asleep because I couldn't possibly drift off. Also, this is when I realized that my muscles were spasming a bit and there would also be the occasional twitch often associated with drug abusers. So your muscles do get affected as with ecstasy, but the overall rush of energy is not the same. Meth seemed more friendly and happy than ecstasy in my experience with the two drugs. But both give you a lot of energy.

5. Lower plateau - So after starting to focus on my physical symptoms, I take this as a sign that I am coming down to a lower plateau. At this point I was well aware of my muscle shakes, deep breathing, elevated body temperature, and rapid heart beat. At this stage I was also alone because I couldn't sleep. But I was still at my friend's house. He was just sleeping so it felt like I was alone. Anyway, I would just keep trying to sleep in short segments, not really being all that successful with it. It was not boring, but I did wish the time would pass faster. At this point, you can really fixate on anything you want to pass the time. I normally don't like simply waiting, but I found that I really no feelings about waiting. I simply waited until sunrise. Also this stage doesn't feel bad. Although I guess some users who want to maintain the highest high possible would have done some hits at this point. I was aware of my unnatural physical symptoms but I'm generally physically healthy and they did not bother me. In large part due to my experience with ecstasy, I knew stuff like this happens.

6. (Next day morning) Slight reduction of physical symptoms - So by the time morning came around, some hours had passed and it is a long lasting drug as they say, so physical symptoms were lessened but still present. At this point, there isn't any euphoria or excessive friendliness induced by the meth anymore. And I was aware that I still had physical symptoms, the longest lasting ones were: elevated body temp, dry mouth, and jaw clenching. The physical symptoms are annoying but not taht different from ecstasy and besides that, this stage also wasn't bad.

7. What happens if you add a few hits at this point - So like I said, my friend does meth a lot but I don't. Even if I'm high or whatever, I still try to control what I'm using. If everything's fine, why take a lot more? Is my reasoning at least. So at this point he wanted to do more. I think he just doesn't all day until there is no more. Being a nice guy, he shared with me. But at this point, I was really not interested in doing too much more. Not because there was anything bad about the experience but just because enough is enough for me. So I took a couple baby hits and....

8. Mellow Yellow - So after a couple baby hits, I immediately got a shot of euphoria just a little bit, but it gave way to just a very nice, relaxing mood. My friend played some music with some heavy beats and that was actually quite nice. I just sat on some pillows and did nothing. I just thought of different things and whatnot. In general, this was a very nice stage. And I was thinking that, from the beginning, if you just did a minimal number of hits to get here, then this is quite an acceptable drug experience. I theorize it might be possible after the first time, because the first time is so new and you don't know how much to do to achieve what so it would be rather difficult.

9. All goodness disappearing; some annoying physical symptoms - so later around noon and early afternoon, I still had to be careful of clenching my jaw and hydrating. Also the night's physical activities were becoming noticeable and I realized that my body was quite tired and worn out. Not to mention lack of sleep. I still don't consider this stage bad because I was aware of these kinds of things from ecstasy. Meth however seems a lot more easy to do and manage. It wasn't this overwhelming physical energy that ecstasy had. You could do something and you could not, it really didn't seem to matter. Of course, this is just one time, one user, so your results can vary. I read about a lot more other stuff but I never experienced that. Like seeing things. I never saw anything unreal or had bugs under my skin or anything else like that. Perhaps that's only from extreme and long-term use. And I did read that one time can induce some brain damage, but if it's there, I don't notice it :p

My observations about meth:
So all in all, I found that it was very pleasant and easy in comparison to ecstasy. I don't have experience with other hardcore drugs so I can't compare to anything else. I felt like this is a drug you could just do anywhere to relax or heighten some activity or whatnot. And therein lies my opinions about addictability. I read comments upon comments of people saying that you will get addicted from the first time and that it will ruin your life. But like most drugs, we choose to take them, and many people choose not to. However, because I felt that meth was just so mellow in comparison to ecstasy while retaining a high euphoria even greater than my experience with ecstasy, I feel that it is more tempting. The comedown was painless for me. Besides the temporary physical symptoms there isn't a "I feel horrible, sad, or negative" for me. I came down and I felt fine with the exception of some leftover dry mouth and jaw clenching which continues to improve as time passes. Because the negative symptoms are somewhat tolerable and especially no problem for many people who have tried other powerful drugs, then I can see why they could get sucked in.

I don't think that crystal meth is some demonic force that will take over your soul. I see it as a chemical like any other recreational drug but one that has a comedown that is more tolerable. In addition, during use, the feelings are generally pleasant and did not cause me to really focus on the physical symptoms until later and even then a generally pleasant feel persisted throughout. This might also contribute to the attractiveness of the drug. I can say that I took it, I got to experience the nice feelings associated with the drug, but I am still quite aware of the physical toll and stress it puts on the human body. I am personally not interested in trying it again. Like the few drugs I've done, I simply wanted to try and see what the experience was like. But I don't have a history of dependency or drug abuse. I am physically healthy and generally not prone to addiction. I see this drug as I see all others. It's your choice to use it. However, I do recognize that it is more alluring because of its feel good potential and tolerable side effects. I would agree that people should approach meth use with caution. But it is possible to do it just once, even if that once was quite nice.

Really good report, detailed with a lot of personal thoughts which is IMO the best part about reading trip reports. Thanks for sharing. :)

I've tried meth 3 times, when my ex-neighbor was doing it. I was curious, so I tried it (this was about a year and a half ago). I had a similar reaction to you in many ways. I found it very pleasant but nothing amazing. It gave me good feelings, and I became intensely social and energetic. After about 6 hours, this dropped away into the "lower plateau" as you call it, where I still felt good but was starting to get jittery and I was becoming aware of some unpleasant physical sensations. Sleep was utterly impossible. The next day (I took it at night, maybe 10pm each time), I felt horrible. The comedown was really bad and the only way I felt good or even felt I could make it through the day was to take poppy tea (I was addicted to it at the time), which made me feel pretty good again... actually the first time the "comedown day" was my birthday and I took poppy tea and went to a concert and had an AMAZING time, I actually felt way better than I had the night before on meth, I was super manic and sleep deprived (which I enjoy if it's just one night of sleep deprivation) and so, so euphoric. All 3 times I did it, I had poppy tea the next day because I felt so bad, even if my plan had been to not have any that day. There was a span of at least a month between each use, simply because the comedown was so severe that I had no desire to do it again for that long. After the last time I decided I would never use it again. I felt a bit off for almost a week after each time also. It's simply not worth the clearly significant negative aftereffects for the decent high. There are many substances I vastly prefer, and all of them feel much safer.

Haha well of course meth doesn't seem so bad the first time you use it, or even the second, third, or 12th time. Take it from a long time user and abuser, this stuff is very evil and insidious. If there are truly inherently "evil" drugs, methamphetamine and crack cocaine take the cake. They change who you are so fast you don't even realize it until the change is so deeply embedded.

You said its possible to do meth only once but how can u make that claim when u just used it? You don't know if ur gunna do it again. If u liked it, odds are your probably gonna do it again. When I was 18, I only intended on using heroin once it ended up being 6 year habit. Tread lightly.

That's funny xork - I used to use meth, and found the comedown + poppy tea equally pleasant.
I would never do one without the other (ppt the following day).
Then I quit meth and developed a fully-blown opiate habit.
Not a good move,ultimately.
But it make me enjoy the comedowns from meth (which is a major red flag [or two])

Yeah that first time it was epic, I felt SO GOOD, like 10 times better than I had actually on meth the night before.

I feel fortunate that me and meth don't seem to jive so well. I never want to do it again and that makes me happy.

I had a similar experience with meth in that it just heightened my senses and emotions in a good way. But nothing that blew my mind and I was wondering what all the fuss was about this drug. This was not what i expected at all. I just felt good, not great. Talkative and not tired. Didnt even try to go to bed but still i wasnt going crazy like how they portray it sometimes. Although i think that is how it gets you because i used everyday after that.

Really cemented my belief that the government is so full of shit and sparked my interest in looking into so many other things. Sometimes i wish i hadnt looked into so many events but ultimately it really opened my eyes which im glad for.

I had generally positive effects from it because it really helped me see what i wanted in life and whats important. But one thing i have always done is never make a big decision or anything life changing while high. Always with a sober mind will i do that. Ive had thoughts at night while high that just seemed to be the greatest revelations ive ever had only to wake up the next day thinking, wow, that was a little off and im certainly glad i didnt act on that.

Contrary to when i started my norco hell. I remember trying Vicodin in h.s. and really liking it but there was never any kind of solid source. Really just a few times a year but when i was older and ended up finding a norco source it was way different.

I remember it like yesterday and probably will always remember it. I was sitting on my couch with my girlfriend just watching some random tv shit. I had just picked up my first bag of 20 norcs, which seemed huge to me, and had taken 5 total. That warm head rush that faded through the rest of my body and ended in my brain giving me feelings that life and everything in my life was fuckin great and any little concern or worry i had at that time was going to be just peachy fine. There were no worries in my head anymore at that point. Not like all these solutions for them were coming to me but just the solid thought that it was all just going to be fine. It was amazing for me. I was just the nicest person with just postivity and happiness flowing thorugh me.

So after the intial come on of it, the next thought was that i dont ever not want to feel like this ever again. I have to maintain this somehow cause anything less then this is not living. The next thought after that one was "im fucked" and i was. At the time i couldnt figure out how this wasnt just sold at any store anywhere. If everyone was on this, their life would be so much better.

I didnt know where it was this was going to take me but I knew that it eventually wasnt going to be pretty. Im honest with myself and I knew i had an addictive nature for things that made me feel good. Ive always been daily user of whatever. The weekend warrior thing i just cant do cause the week is way too long.

But there sitting on my couch I knew i had just crossed the line into something that was unknown but I could tell it was evil. It was evil for me. It changed my whole character in a way ive never had and made me an emotionless and careless monster. Im not gonna go into it but I ended up with a 20 to 30+ a day habit. When i look back on it, it gives me chills as to who i became.

I always felt that it should be a constitutional right.
methamphetamine just seems constitutional.
you should apply, and then receive the fair amount - enjoy and move on to other things.

Yeah I feel you on the opiates, legalizeall. The way they slowly changed me was frightening and disgusting. They creep up on you. For me, my first opiate for a long time was kratom and I had absolutely no idea that it was going to lead anywhere bad, because it was a plant and at the time so little was known about it... I wrote the first Erowid TR on it, no one knew what it was yet like they do now. People were saying it wasn't addictive, and I was doing it every single day right off the bat. Before I knew what I was getting into, it was too late. Thank god that after 10 years and moving up to stronger opiates, I finally took ibogaine and got rid of that shit. Opiates transformed me from a happy, passionate guy into a depressed, apathetic, unmotivated, lying son of a bitch. I'm SO glad I've been able to get back to how I used to be before opiates.

Follow up report:
So I did try meth one more time about one week later. It wasn't as good but still very good. However, as with all amphetamines including ecstasy, the side effects are always the same, muscle tension, high body temp, and jitteriness that extends after most of the good part of the drug has stopped. And although smoking meth is a lot easier for me, because with ecstasy, you just have to take the pill or try to bite a piece off, it's just not as easy to regulate the amount. Smoking just a small amount and waiting can really be a good relaxant.

However, as with ecstasy, i never wanted to play down the side effects. i never liked the racing heart beat, high body temp, and constant wakefulness. with ecstasy i did it approximately 4 times and never did it again. With meth, I did it 2 times, and I no longer have any interest to do it again. I think in general, the side effects of amphetamines are just not for me. But I can't deny the attraction of amphetamines in the users around me. A lot of people, my friend included, don't appear to have as severe side effects as I do....whether this is because of their body's resilience or a long time of using amphetamines or a combination of both...I don't exactly know. But all I can say is that, for me, I just don't like the long period of having to "calm down" and normalize my body's metabolism after taking any kind of amphetamine. So the last time was the end of the road for this drug and pretty much any other.

I find that at this point in my life, I've really satiated any curiosity I have for recreational drugs. I've only done marijuana, poppers, ecstasy, and meth...but I've never really been interested in the other kinds. I'm not curious at all about hallucinatory drugs or anything that I have to snort or inject. I don't know why, but those kinds of things are just not appealing to me.

I feel like I've really confirmed for myself, that recreational drugs don't really work for me. I'm not saying they don't work on me or affect me. They certainly do, but it's just not right for me. That's not the "feel goodies" that I really enjoy the most.

However, from this experiment, I still maintain the impression that meth does provide a sustained high that feels very good for a long time. If you are familiar with other amphetamines, the side effects are all the usual ones that you would expect. So making the transition from ecstasy to meth is quite easy and in some ways even easier because of how you can really control or draw out your doses when smoking it.

I still don't personally fear the drug as I see with some people who have posted about it. Although I certainly understand their fear. Getting drawn into an intense drug and losing your willpower to use it is certainly a horrible experience. It's just for me, the side effects of amphetamines are just so distasteful that I really don't want to take them again. I think for some people, there is the idea that if you take it again you can avoid the side effects for a little while longer. And while I understand why certain users/addicts go down that path, my personal logic is why take something again that made me feel this bad to begin with. Why take take something again that is just going to temporarily stave off dealing with the side effects. My brain is telling me to just pay the price now and don't do it again.

So this is the end of my journey with meth and with recreational drugs in general. There are other things in life that I want to experiment with at this time.

I wish everyone a safe and enlightening journey in life. Walk the line between risk and safety as you feel comfortable with. Whatever you choose to do in your life, may you always be ok.

Hello, I intend to be as objective as possible. I read a lot about crystal meth, trying to research everything before the experience. So I wanted to add to what's there and here is what I found after my first time (last night).

I don't know how much we (2 people) did because I did not buy it and I also don't know how to prepare the pipe. So all I had to do was breath in through a straw connected to a bottle of water(?) connected to another small bulb where the meth goes. My friend used a lighter to vaporize the meth and then somehow goes through the water part into the straw. My friend is a heavy user (when there's money :p) but I'm a first timer. I matched what he did but, of course, I can control the amount I get by how much I breathe in. So approximately 4 or 5 hits per hour. Mine being the babiest hits of them all in the beginning because I really didn't know what to expect. This session was from about 10 p.m. until 4 a.m. when he crashed but I couldn't sleep because of the meth. At the midway point, I was doing a hit equal to what he did, and personally, I think I should kept to more conservative amounts because I couldn't sleep later. Anyway, I planned to be up all night because if it was anything like ecstasy, then that's how it is. And I knew he probably had a tolerance whereas I had none. So let's go through the steps and physical/mental effects I experienced:

1. Delayed reaction - I experienced this before with ecstasy, so I think that users often feel it faster but less potent, whereas newbies like me might feel it late but very hard.

2. Euphoria (or happy brain chems) - I must say that there are a lot of drugs and even though people say it feels great, the physical/mental sensations might severely turn other people off. I, for one, don't much like ecstasy. It never really seemed to deliver the happy or warm feelings that people said it did. To me, it was just a rush of physical reactions/sensations, which was interesting but not really worth the length of time the drug affects the body. However, crystal meth is said to also affect your "happy" chems and I was quite surprised that it did, overwhelmingly so. Honestly, it was a very big rush of nice feelings. Nothing bad or jittery or anything like that. Also muscle spasms and stuff are included but I didn't start to notice that until later. At this stage, it was just a very nice feeling.

3. "Let's make friends" or sex - I don't remember how long the intense euphoria lasted, but it eventually gave way to the "Let's make friends" stage. At this point I just felt very happy to be there and quite uninhibited and not shy at all. Of course, this was an experiment with sex on meth. So physical connectedness was always going to be a part of it from before we took meth. However, if you are just doing this with friends, you will just be very friendly without the sex part I suppose. If you decide to try sex, and I read a lot about it being very good. And it is. As they say, you can go longer and harder, stopping to take a hit if needed, which we did, although I don't think I really "needed" it. Mistakes were made :p

4. Jitterbugs - So sex was a long time. And after that my friend wanted to sleep. Again, when I observed him to see how much he was getting affected, it seemed to be much less or not at all. And he was inhaling deeeeeep. Addicted much? Haha :p So anyway, I tried to sleep. I laid down and it felt ok to be still and breathe deeply but it was more like pretending to be asleep because I couldn't possibly drift off. Also, this is when I realized that my muscles were spasming a bit and there would also be the occasional twitch often associated with drug abusers. So your muscles do get affected as with ecstasy, but the overall rush of energy is not the same. Meth seemed more friendly and happy than ecstasy in my experience with the two drugs. But both give you a lot of energy.

5. Lower plateau - So after starting to focus on my physical symptoms, I take this as a sign that I am coming down to a lower plateau. At this point I was well aware of my muscle shakes, deep breathing, elevated body temperature, and rapid heart beat. At this stage I was also alone because I couldn't sleep. But I was still at my friend's house. He was just sleeping so it felt like I was alone. Anyway, I would just keep trying to sleep in short segments, not really being all that successful with it. It was not boring, but I did wish the time would pass faster. At this point, you can really fixate on anything you want to pass the time. I normally don't like simply waiting, but I found that I really no feelings about waiting. I simply waited until sunrise. Also this stage doesn't feel bad. Although I guess some users who want to maintain the highest high possible would have done some hits at this point. I was aware of my unnatural physical symptoms but I'm generally physically healthy and they did not bother me. In large part due to my experience with ecstasy, I knew stuff like this happens.

6. (Next day morning) Slight reduction of physical symptoms - So by the time morning came around, some hours had passed and it is a long lasting drug as they say, so physical symptoms were lessened but still present. At this point, there isn't any euphoria or excessive friendliness induced by the meth anymore. And I was aware that I still had physical symptoms, the longest lasting ones were: elevated body temp, dry mouth, and jaw clenching. The physical symptoms are annoying but not taht different from ecstasy and besides that, this stage also wasn't bad.

7. What happens if you add a few hits at this point - So like I said, my friend does meth a lot but I don't. Even if I'm high or whatever, I still try to control what I'm using. If everything's fine, why take a lot more? Is my reasoning at least. So at this point he wanted to do more. I think he just doesn't all day until there is no more. Being a nice guy, he shared with me. But at this point, I was really not interested in doing too much more. Not because there was anything bad about the experience but just because enough is enough for me. So I took a couple baby hits and....

8. Mellow Yellow - So after a couple baby hits, I immediately got a shot of euphoria just a little bit, but it gave way to just a very nice, relaxing mood. My friend played some music with some heavy beats and that was actually quite nice. I just sat on some pillows and did nothing. I just thought of different things and whatnot. In general, this was a very nice stage. And I was thinking that, from the beginning, if you just did a minimal number of hits to get here, then this is quite an acceptable drug experience. I theorize it might be possible after the first time, because the first time is so new and you don't know how much to do to achieve what so it would be rather difficult.

9. All goodness disappearing; some annoying physical symptoms - so later around noon and early afternoon, I still had to be careful of clenching my jaw and hydrating. Also the night's physical activities were becoming noticeable and I realized that my body was quite tired and worn out. Not to mention lack of sleep. I still don't consider this stage bad because I was aware of these kinds of things from ecstasy. Meth however seems a lot more easy to do and manage. It wasn't this overwhelming physical energy that ecstasy had. You could do something and you could not, it really didn't seem to matter. Of course, this is just one time, one user, so your results can vary. I read about a lot more other stuff but I never experienced that. Like seeing things. I never saw anything unreal or had bugs under my skin or anything else like that. Perhaps that's only from extreme and long-term use. And I did read that one time can induce some brain damage, but if it's there, I don't notice it :p

My observations about meth:
So all in all, I found that it was very pleasant and easy in comparison to ecstasy. I don't have experience with other hardcore drugs so I can't compare to anything else. I felt like this is a drug you could just do anywhere to relax or heighten some activity or whatnot. And therein lies my opinions about addictability. I read comments upon comments of people saying that you will get addicted from the first time and that it will ruin your life. But like most drugs, we choose to take them, and many people choose not to. However, because I felt that meth was just so mellow in comparison to ecstasy while retaining a high euphoria even greater than my experience with ecstasy, I feel that it is more tempting. The comedown was painless for me. Besides the temporary physical symptoms there isn't a "I feel horrible, sad, or negative" for me. I came down and I felt fine with the exception of some leftover dry mouth and jaw clenching which continues to improve as time passes. Because the negative symptoms are somewhat tolerable and especially no problem for many people who have tried other powerful drugs, then I can see why they could get sucked in.

I don't think that crystal meth is some demonic force that will take over your soul. I see it as a chemical like any other recreational drug but one that has a comedown that is more tolerable. In addition, during use, the feelings are generally pleasant and did not cause me to really focus on the physical symptoms until later and even then a generally pleasant feel persisted throughout. This might also contribute to the attractiveness of the drug. I can say that I took it, I got to experience the nice feelings associated with the drug, but I am still quite aware of the physical toll and stress it puts on the human body. I am personally not interested in trying it again. Like the few drugs I've done, I simply wanted to try and see what the experience was like. But I don't have a history of dependency or drug abuse. I am physically healthy and generally not prone to addiction. I see this drug as I see all others. It's your choice to use it. However, I do recognize that it is more alluring because of its feel good potential and tolerable side effects. I would agree that people should approach meth use with caution. But it is possible to do it just once, even if that once was quite nice.
I loved reading this! There was something that stood out to me. I know that you actually had a decent experience. But it was your first time. I’ll never forget my first time and I was up for 6 days. Had a two day sleep come down and before you know it I was doing it again. I do believe that this drug can be dark and soulless. I believe it takes a while and doing a lot. Especially shooting you. I watched a lot of friends change. They became fiends, intense and easily irritated. It was like they were a different person. Trustworthy friends became sketchy and untrustworthy. Not all people go that route. But when I was in Oregon I ended up stuck on it for four years and I saw a lot of fucked up shit. I also got involved with the wrong people and had a traumatic experience those guys had no soul and were pure evil. I’m guessing from years and years of extensive use or they were originally a POS. Enjoy controlling it while you can and I hope that you don’t get hooked. It was the hardest thing to kick when I was going through tough times. Now that I have had years of therapy I don’t feel the need to go balls to the wall. Which is nice but I am playing with fire.