• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

If you take diclazepam once a week, reaching a steady state plasma level still takes weeks.... it is the methadone of benzos. Best for when you are taking 240mg of diazepam per day and need a way to get DOWN.

I'm looking for a temporary replacement for alprazolam that would kick in just as quick and would not be too hypnotic and amnesic. Out of all benzodiazepines available as RC's clonazolam seems to be the best option and would be the easiest for me to get as soon as possible. But I need to know if one can stay functional after taking it in similar manner to alprazolam (I'm talking about clonazolam dosing equivalent to therapeutic doses of alprazolam of course).

I got alprazolam scripted by a family doctor to be taken in case of panic attacks (0.5mg a dose) that started happening during obligatory classes/labs at the university. The problem is after I had got my first panic attack moments after the start of a lab that was to last 4 hours more, the pattern started repeating every time before similarly structured classes/labs and I have to dose on every weekday and tolerance raises pretty fast. Basically, it happens before so-called "labs" which have nothing practical about them and I'm supposed to sit through a 3 to 4-hour long obligatory lecture, often in very small rooms with plenty of devices sitting on a stool without a support for back. I don't get such panic attacks before actual labs when the time spent there is consumed by practical activity, though I'm still anxious. I don't have such problems at work though where I basically spend all day in the lab. It seems to me I have developed agoraphobia.

Anyway, I've run through 15 0.5mg pills in like 10 days because I had to take it every day, obviously tolerance kicked in fast for this reason and now 1mg is not even working as good as the first few 0.5mg's did. I'm not a newbie to benzos, I'm well aware of the kind of devil I'm dealing with here. I had been dependent on them for 9 years, I managed to quit 4 years ago after hellish withdrawal and I thought I would never take any benzo again, no matter what, I thought I'd grown up and would be able to deal with any stress in some other way without drugs. But the problem I have now got very serious, I started skipping classes and then decided to go to a GP to get an anxiolytic before I would run into serious trouble at the uni for not being present at obligatory classes. I will visit my family doctor again soon to discuss all this and hopefully I will get another script for alprazolam, otherwise I might be in trouble 2 weeks before the Christmas holidays, hence I consider clonazolam. I know this can't go on for too long no matter whether I stick to alprazolam or switch to clonazolam, but for now I see no other options. I lost so much time due to problems with opioids and benzos, which stemmed from depression and anxiety too, that if I hadn't, I would have this studying thing left far behind me. I also got trazodone scripted for insomnia, I thought I'd manage to get rid of daytime anxiety with it as well, but it just makes me drowsy, it doesn't necessarily help me that much in falling asleep and sustaining sleep afterwards, but it carries the grogginess into the following day which makes focusing on stuff quite hard and it's not really anxiolytic.

Clonazolam is not really the best choice for a functional benzo. It is known to be much more amnesiac then alprazolam. You would be far better off using diclazepam, etizolam or F-Pam. The memory problems after being on this specific chem can cause irritability and confusion.

Shooting up Dilaudid if you do it multiple times a day in 3 days can get ya....although, that one time I was able to detox myself. The time I couldn't was because of heartbreak, as sappy as it sounds, it was the only thing that killed the pain from losing a girlfriend whom at one point had big plans together. Anyway, the one I have now is better, different, a bit more superficial, always exercising and wearing make-up to go to college and all, she wants to look "professional" at all times. So sure babe, as long as you prevent me from buying a jar of 100 8mg Dilaudid and you keep being pretty and play that bass while I play my guitar with just suboxone and valium and c-lam every other day and everything will be fine.

For someone with 11k posts here....of course you're gonna say your fiancee feels like she had brain damage, good god 50mg. Why am I able to take between 1-2mg a day since 4 years and not go fucking nuts? In my opinion flubromazolam was much more dangerous to the average person, I can use it, but I wouldn't trust anybody with more than 1 dose of max 1mg with them. I was able to handle the original 2mg pink capsules but even then, it's the only thing that had me fall down my office chair to the ground asleep and not notice it until I woke up. Nothing, ever, had me fall down from my chair, I've fallen asleep on my comfy office chair from benzos but not this. I also never had more than 4mg of clonazolam a day.

It does stimulate because it removes all anxiety without getting you sleepy right away, it's a lot like clonazepam in this way, anxiety killer that lasts all day without falling asleep with the max pilled dose of 2mg. It's not great for sleep even, except if you are overworked/lack of iron and/or sleep. Although clonazolam's second phase induces tiredness, I really like it's GAD-killing effect so I can get shit done and not have those racing thoughts or loops of anxious thoughts I had before taking any benzos. Stopping to smoke weed everyday helped in getting rid of that a little, but not that much.

Be cautious people, those things aren't toys and drinking a 12 pack without alcohol tolerance would be safer than eating 50mg of clonazolam...ffs guys.

i also notice since i stopped smoking weed every day heavily,my anxiety prolems are much better now,almost completely gone.In my opinion weed is underestimated in regards of its potential psychological side effects in many people.
They always play it down with saying "its only a plant" well so is opium,datura and coca leaf.Cocaine is what thc shatter is to normal weed,and in my opinion has alot worse side effects than low grade weed.Also weed is much more potent nowadays and is therefore much more dangerous than weed was 30 years ago

i also notice since i stopped smoking weed every day heavily,my anxiety prolems are much better now,almost completely gone.In my opinion weed is underestimated in regards of its potential psychological side effects in many people.
They always play it down with saying "its only a plant" well so is opium,datura and coca leaf.Cocaine is what thc shatter is to normal weed,and in my opinion has alot worse side effects than low grade weed.Also weed is much more potent nowadays and is therefore much more dangerous than weed was 30 years ago

Dangerous to the mind and not the body.

For doing stupid thing this stuff is the worst benzo: worst than flub-lam and Flunitrazolam...
Lately i cut deeply a finger while cooking under clonazolam... you don't feel at all you're under his effect...couldn't go to the hospital since completely fucked. At least i wasn't worried nor felt any pain :)

It is really just to potent for an average user.

If you took equivalent doses of rohypnol(Flunitr) you wouldn't even remember

How do i get ahold of this stuff and does he take CC' s? AMG

BL is not here to help you find Clonazolam, feel free to take a look at the BLUA or BlueLight User Agreement, that thing you read when you signed up.
You can click on the link at the bottom.. v​

Can anyone help me with volumetric dosing? I was wanting to order the Clonazolam powder because it is the same price almost for 100mg in powder form as 25mg in pellet form. I have a pellet press and was wanting to make my own tablets, and although mg scales are on Amazon for around $20 the reviews seem to indicate a tolerance of +/- 5mg depending on which way the wind blows.

So if I ordered 100mg of powder in a well ventilated area with a mask, and mixed THOROUGHLY with 900mg of binders and made small pellets of ten mg that would give me 1mg of Clonazolam per pill correct? Is this too dangerous to attempt? Would an ethanol/pg solution be that much safer? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I just can't justify going through all the effort of getting a bank account just to acquire Bitcoin, then spending the same price for a fourth of the product. I have ordered a Clonazolam solution before that was mixed with both ethanol and PG but I was thinking about doing a straight ethanol solution so I could mix a ml in a drink and hopefully have most of the ethanol evaporate after sitting for a few minutes.

All you guys that are really here for harm reduction, I need your help. I know ordering the pellets is the safest option, but barring that, what would be my best bet for keeping cost down while maintaining as much safety as possible?

And I here I thought something interesting had been posted by the esteemed Jekly Anhydride (no sarcasm!) I miss those great posts about random things like snorting ;)

Me.. esteemed and interesting? You should know better than that Lorneski. I like to leave the lipophilicities and VOD's to you the Scrof good sir. But I can parrot your gems back to the crowd. ;-)

Can anyone help me with volumetric dosing? I was wanting to order the Clonazolam powder because it is the same price almost for 100mg in powder form as 25mg in pellet form. I have a pellet press and was wanting to make my own tablets, and although mg scales are on Amazon for around $20 the reviews seem to indicate a tolerance of +/- 5mg depending on which way the wind blows.

So if I ordered 100mg of powder in a well ventilated area with a mask, and mixed THOROUGHLY with 900mg of binders and made small pellets of ten mg that would give me 1mg of Clonazolam per pill correct? Is this too dangerous to attempt? Would an ethanol/pg solution be that much safer? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I just can't justify going through all the effort of getting a bank account just to acquire Bitcoin, then spending the same price for a fourth of the product. I have ordered a Clonazolam solution before that was mixed with both ethanol and PG but I was thinking about doing a straight ethanol solution so I could mix a ml in a drink and hopefully have most of the ethanol evaporate after sitting for a few minutes.

All you guys that are really here for harm reduction, I need your help. I know ordering the pellets is the safest option, but barring that, what would be my best bet for keeping cost down while maintaining as much safety as possible?

It truly is dangerous to mix down anything dry outside of a lab. The making of tablets is also highly discouraged as pill pressing without the right excipients and binders just makes a crumbly mess, if not straight off then after some humidity hits them. That is unless you want to go through the hassle of obtaining some kind of coating like Hypromellose and then evenly coating them without losing integrity from the coating mixture. I think you can see it's a fools errand and fraught with labor intensive steps, not to mention it turns your powder into a distribution charge if you're caught.

A major problem with trying to dilute powder with powder is uneven grain size and it's behavior in a stack, resulting in a mixture that is far from homogeneous. While powder might be cheaper or have wider availability vs pellets, the labor and materials involved in diluting it properly and accurately dry outweigh the savings manifold. The safest method for dilution is using a solvent such as PG or EtOH and mixing down from a heavier concentration to a one that is dilute enough to be dispensed with say a small oral syringe at maybe 1mg per ml so fractions of a mg can be easily dosed.

A note about using Ethanol by itself it that evaporation can increase the concentration to an unknown amount leaving you somewhat blind to the actual dose. Always keep EtOH (& PG) solutions sealed and cool so storage time isn't as big an issue.But EtOH in solution with something else will not evaporate like high concentrations or pure EtOH.

Trying to weigh out small quantities really requires a professional environment and expensive scales with isolation measures to compensate for air currents, temperature, vibrations, humidity, etc. While inexpensive scales are great for a number of other substances, potent powders isn't one of them. For some more in depth discussion about dilution I would suggest referring to -Flualprazolam/page2 . Some good points are brought up regarding things like dilution in the original packaging vs trying to transfer it to something else and contaminating your work area or leaving packaging out that could inadvertently dose another person or pet. I hope this dissuades you from the powder route and surely from trying to make pellets at home. Feel free to PM myself or any moderator if you have further questions. Stay Safe.

It truly is dangerous to mix down anything dry outside of a lab. The making of tablets is also highly discouraged as pill pressing without the right excipients and binders just makes a crumbly mess, if not straight off then after some humidity hits them. That is unless you want to go through the hassle of obtaining some kind of coating like Hypromellose and then evenly coating them without losing integrity from the coating mixture. I think you can see it's a fools errand and fraught with labor intensive steps, not to mention it turns your powder into a distribution charge if you're caught.

A major problem with trying to dilute powder with powder is uneven grain size and it's behavior in a stack, resulting in a mixture that is far from homogeneous. While powder might be cheaper or have wider availability vs pellets, the labor and materials involved in diluting it properly and accurately dry outweigh the savings manifold. The safest method for dilution is using a solvent such as PG or EtOH and mixing down from a heavier concentration to a one that is dilute enough to be dispensed with say a small oral syringe at maybe 1mg per ml so fractions of a mg can be easily dosed.

A note about using Ethanol by itself it that evaporation can increase the concentration to an unknown amount leaving you somewhat blind to the actual dose. Always keep EtOH (& PG) solutions sealed and cool so storage time isn't as big an issue.But EtOH in solution with something else will not evaporate like high concentrations or pure EtOH.

Trying to weigh out small quantities really requires a professional environment and expensive scales with isolation measures to compensate for air currents, temperature, vibrations, humidity, etc. While inexpensive scales are great for a number of other substances, potent powders isn't one of them. For some more in depth discussion about dilution I would suggest referring to -Flualprazolam/page2 . Some good points are brought up regarding things like dilution in the original packaging vs trying to transfer it to something else and contaminating your work area or leaving packaging out that could inadvertently dose another person or pet. I hope this dissuades you from the powder route and surely from trying to make pellets at home. Feel free to PM myself or any moderator if you have further questions. Stay Safe.

Too piggy back off this:

If you are going to mix with PG, I would suggest adding about 5% EtOh to the mix, as it will help keep the integrity of the suspension.

Seriously we are not here to help to make pills, which I can only seeing you try to make to sell... Especially with not just a pretty, but very easily dangerous. If you were off by 100 ug that could send someone into blackout terratory. If you really want to buy powder to make a solution to dose for yourself then do that, but don't risk making the pills even if it's for yourself. If you need to bring a few doses with you prepare some by dropping the liquid solution on a cracker or something. If you make it so each ml contains 1 mg than each 0.1 ml or 10 units on a 1 ml insulin syringe would be 100 ug, which could easily soak into a cracker or something.

There's no reason you need to make a gram worth of c-lam doses all at once. Not if it's for personal use

Being unable to order diclazepam I decided to grab a small vial of Clonazolam. After reading many experiences of severe rebound anxiety and seizures I’m beginning to have second thoughts. Is it really that bad or is using it once or twice a week a safe bet?

So for me first trying this and flualprazolam, I had gotten the clon for the strict usage as an ace in the hole knock me out during a bad comedown drug. The flual is really recreational but I had to take a fair amount. But man once I tried the clon one night I loved it so much. It’s euphoric and at the right dosage she doesn’t put me to sleep at all.
Clon is fast becoming my favorite Benzo.

Does the nasal dosae and duration differ from oral? I usually dose my benzodiazepine nasal through a spray containing a mix of 50/50 water and PG. Works wonders with Etizolam and Flualprazolam but i've yet to try Clonazolam nasal. Not sure what dosage to go fro.