• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

more sedating? Dayum, id rather have a more functional benzo for anxiety. How long does this take to "kick in" or to feel its effects? When ive had a pyrazolam, they have felt a little etiz like, felt a bit fuzzy headed with it. It's hard to explain their effects isnt it!

I tried a lil bit of clonazolam just now, i emptied a capsule, and it kinda sticks to your tonge the powder! Very odd, no wonder they come in caps lol I probably had a qauter of the powder so im not expecting anything i just wanted to make sure i didnt have any bad reactions to it, also i have read its a strong one. Because of the funny texture the powder goes if you empty some out to have half cap or whatever, I not sure how much ive managed to swallow n how much is stuck on my teeth lol

I have found it simular in duration but less sedating than its parent. But it's so subjective it's hard to tell and just tried 0.5mg. Also have general benzo tolerance so makes it harder to be objective.

Very little info it seems untill the bigger company's add to to their retail.

tried this one last week. took 1mg spread over a couple hours. felt like a more sedating, long lasting pyrazolam which i enjoyed but its difficult to say much else about it due to the nature of the benzo "high". One thing i did notice was a day or 2 after I felt WD's more so than if i had chipped at etiz or pyrazolam.

:\

You don't get WD from chipping benzos. That's probably the only angle one can look at benzos that make them less addictive than opiates, a couple days "binging" on benzos won't bring you withdrawals, lol. I'm surprised no one called you on that, this is a HR forum afterall (which means erroneous hypothesis should be called on, it's nothing personal).

more sedating? Dayum, id rather have a more functional benzo for anxiety.

Get a script for Tranxene (clorazepate), not only doctors barely know the medication, you can bring it up for that reason...it's not a big mover and no big pharma is even selling it in my country, have no idea who invented it, only have a generic company making it here. It's a prodrug to nordazepam, so a valium without the valium part. ;d

That's debatable as clonazepam maintains its anxiolytic efficacy indefinitely in many people as long as they don't abuse alcohol or other gabaergic drugs. It worked great for me for years until I got too deep into drinking then my tolerance sky rocketed and it pooped out.

It was much the same thing with Valium.

Short half life benzos are best for panic attacks but the medium and longer half life are just about useless for that purpose since by the time they actually kick in, the panic attack is already naturally passing.

But triazolo benzos are the most abusable in my experience, I'd say this one is going to have a whole bunch of addicts if it takes off as an Etizolam replacement (quite likely since deschloro appears to be pretty much inactive and the extreme potency of this drug means the pellet vendors can make an absolute mint).

IIf this pans out as a recreational clonazepam, it would be the best benzo in existence in my mind as long as it maintains clonazepam's extremely powerful anxiolysis.

I'll be watching this one closely, seems like something that might be nice to add to the collection.
My tolerance to klonopin sky rocketed in my first 6 months on it, and to avoid anxiety-inducing withdrawal symptoms my dose gradually increased till i was on 6mg a day,i think he said you shouldn't take them every day because they are terrible for you and can kill you if you have to stop. definitely not a drug to depend on imo, think of something that has a much less severe w/d symptoms like cannabis if you have to. hell, id rather do small 10 mic bumps of Ketamine throughout the day for anxiety rather than benzos.

My tolerance to klonopin sky rocketed in my first 6 months on it, and to avoid anxiety-inducing withdrawal symptoms my dose gradually increased till i was on 6mg a day,i think he said you shouldn't take them every day because they are terrible for you and can kill you if you have to stop. definitely not a drug to depend on imo, think of something that has a much less severe w/d symptoms like cannabis if you have to. hell, id rather do small 10 mic bumps of Ketamine throughout the day for anxiety rather than benzos.

But what else were you doing at the time? If you were doing other drugs and especially drinking, your tolerance sky rockets as you start taking extra to compensate for the anxiety from other substances or from the additional down regulation from the alcohol.

I switched from 8mg of Xanax a day to 4mg of Klonopin and after the first week of withdrawals from hell I was doing great, then a few years I cut back a milligram without issue but then I got back into the research chemicals and suddenly it didn't work anymore up to 6mg and I had to cut over to Valium to get any relief that doesn't work anywhere near as well as Klonopin did. Now I'm stuck at home unable to function outside of the house just getting by on 20mg of diazepam a day which is twice what my psychiatrist even prescribes me. I know of people who take the same dose of Klonopin for 10+ years but they don't drink or do any other drugs.

Not everyone has those kinds of connections, especially in the states but this is definitely price discussion which isn't allowed.

This.
I'm the third mod to edit out prices in this thread. Please refrain from further price discussion so we can keep this thread open and on track. Thanks.

Would love to hear some comparisons to other benzos from people who have tried this. All these new benzos are fucking exciting, Its about time we started getting a cornucopia of designer benzos just like we have with psychedelics.

Also about benzos becoming ineffective with long term use. That does not hold true for me, I abused benzos heavily for years, then detoxed, stopped abusing them and just got a prescription, Ive been on .5mg 2x a day for 2 years now and I still get high every time I take it. I just rarely abuse it, with benzos a little abuse will rob me of the therapeutic effects quite quickly. And when I do abuse it I must take a tiny amount or none at all for 2-3 days before I can use my prescribed dose and get therapeutic effects.

:\

You don't get WD from chipping benzos. That's probably the only angle one can look at benzos that make them less addictive than opiates, a couple days "binging" on benzos won't bring you withdrawals, lol. I'm surprised no one called you on that, this is a HR forum afterall (which means erroneous hypothesis should be called on, it's nothing personal).

Are you sure about that? Iv been addicted to benzos before and i find that if i use them for a couple of days im more susceptible to getting some minor wd symptoms than someone with no previous addiction to them.

Prettty sure.

Before I became a daily user of benzos in 2007, I was scripted seconal for extreme anxiety before high school exams to take at night, which is a barbiturate. I was only given 14 a year from 1998 to 2004 by my doc. I would sometimes abuse it (with seconal abuse is not much more doses than 2). Then when in 2004 Health Canada removed all barbs except for butalbital and phenobarbital, I was given 20 Placidyls for a whole year, worked wonderfully to kill bad trips and also my anxiety before big life-defining exams in college. Then in 2006 Canada removed Placidyl. So I was scripted Mogadon and Restoril (Nitrazepam 10mg prn or Temazepam 30mg 1 or 2 gelcaps prn) for insomnia crisis like I'm known to have. I would only get 30 a year of each, my doc was old and old school as you can see, when he retired is when problems started. Had a sleep study done where I slept at the hospital which is bullshit, a good sleep study would have me sleeping at home with the EEG (which some countries do, I think they can do it in Canada but are too lame to do so often (costly)). And I was sent to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with GAD and a panic attack disorder. So there came Clonazepam, and the bastard gave me 2x 1mg right off the bat. I'm going on record here and I'm gonna say, do not misrepresent clonazepam, it is still really powerful and when i was on it 24/7, it's longevity and potential, even if it takes a while to kick in, is really not ideal, also sleeping on clonazepam sucks, would always wake up with a slight headache. Nothing my eventual taper on Valium (which I'm still on, couldn't kick it completely, but 20mg of Valium is a lot less benzo stimulation than 3.5mg of clonazepam a day (what I eventually needed). I even started my own taper with the doc, but on my own terms, that we'd use as close as possible the Ashton method....

But yeah, anyway as you can see, I only got trouble when I was on 3.5mg a day of clonazepam, if my mistake I would take more (I would never ever lose it like so many people do with benzos+alcohol, hell I was able to play Victoria II (a grand strategy game, and do well at it while I was taking my 3.5mg of clonazepam and 12 pack of beer a day, which I did for a whole year). I ended up stopping the daily drinking by itself, which wasn't a problem since I already had benzos, and then later went and told the psydoc "I want to taper away".

I'm telling you my story in detail because, i want to show you a true example of hell. I think you're like me, an anxious person and think of scenarios because physical wd of benzos do not happen when you take them irregularly because you don't develop a physical tolerance. When I would miss more than a day of 3.5mg of clonazepam I would get stomach spasms ffs. Now, like until next tuesday, I'm out of valium cos I had some 4-aco-det and the feels I had after the trip were bad so I had about 55-60mg of valium and and the next day 30-35 instead of my normal 10mg twice a day dose. But with this dose of benzo in me, it's a lot easier to go without it for a while, I actually get trouble 6-7 days in where all the valium metabolites are gone then I guess I start feeling bad, but its nowhere the affliction I had when I was served my clonazepam once a week because a fuckin ER doctor renewed my script this way for a long time and I hadn't been to my psydoc in a long while, every monday morning I was there, all night up feeling like hell, with absolutely nothing to take me down and even if it did, clonazepam is used in neurology a lot, for seizures, in some countries in fact it's only used for seizures, up to 20mg a day. The blowback from not having that hefty dose of clonazepam for more than 36 hours was horrendous, despite the long half-life of clonazepam...it varies a lot, I think it's 30-105, and of course discussing that with my psydoc, he would claim the highest end of the bracket as the real half-life 8) I felt like I could die from status epilepticus at any moment (fall into unending seizures and die).

You got nothing to worry about.

Fair enough I can believe you went through hell with WD (been there myself) and im not saying you are wrong im just saying that when i use benzos again for a few days then stop, il get the shakes, bad anxiety and dont sleep very well. Not full blown risks of seizures but still very real symptoms which i never got before i was addicted to benzos!

Well, I am trying this right now. I normally use 20mg of valium a day, had a 10mg pill earlier but won't take more, have hidden the rest so I don't take them if this thing knocks one out like triazolam over a longer period. I'll try to be as specific as one can be. So this is really a triazolo version of clonazepam? I'm having 1mg. A couple of these small yellow barrels :)

e: 20 minutes after taking the 2 doses, I realize one could have been enough, heh, I'm doing fine though, just have incredible difficulty typing. There's very little muscle relaxation which is kinda a disappointment but not too bad. It's a lot like triazolam'd clonazepam so far or maybe I'm not hitting the peak yet, which is supposed to be 1h in. We'll see.

Last edited:
Clonazolam seems like a winner, had 1mg at 3pm, 1mg at 5pm, and 0.5mg after supper(please remember I had only 10mg of valium and no xanax today, as well as no bupe, picking up my bupe and xanax script tomorrow. Had 2 grapefruits for dessert, which had my co-renter raise an eyebrow, told him, triazolo benzos all seem to be made much more powerful with grapefruit or juice. If it works like Xanax I won't be redosing in a LONG (relative to me) time.

Grapefruit worked on Triazolam and worked a HELL LOT with Xanax, still makes eating a grapefruit 20 minutes before taking 0.5mg xan would make it last all day, but I remember my frustrations back then, when I was scripted a large dose daily of clonazepam (3.5mg) and how grapefruit changed nothing when it came to clonazepam....May the science continue!

Any Shulgin-like figure for novel benzodiazepines, please PM me, lol, jk, but that would be wonderful hah. But really if I could get canada to approve Midazolam in pill form or simply Loprazolam, I would feel I did my part in throwing a monkey wrench into the gears of the machine. On a totally different front than most see it, but still very real.

Last edited:
What is with the interest in triazolo benzos? They're stupid potent. I'd be really careful with this.

Curious to hear some reports though. Klonopin was my favorite benzo for anxiety without muddling my thoughts.

If the triazolo SAR applies though, this guy could be fully active at 250 mics or maybe even less (clonazepam is active at 125 mics in benzo naive people). Interesting times we live in. I'm kind of glad to see the shift away from crappy stims but these ultra potent benzos... I'm not so sure.

They tend to pre-dosed, unlike the phenazepam disaster. Never had a single surprise. Except this time, there is very little info out ther about Clonazolam. Hasn't stopped me. It turned a "for-sure-shit-day-unless-I-get-a-package-I'm-waiting-for-since 12 business days" and damn, it finally made it here today. There is a respected vendor selling powder flubromazolam, who normally sells it as blotter to people who he's been doing business with since a long while.

Speaking of flubromazolam, the 50x1.25mg tabs I should have gotten last monday have advanced in their "processing", the pointer on the bar is now at 1/2 instead of 1/4. Package log still says it's "kept for further processing" which I imagine is verifying if illegal drugs are in there...wouldn't be surprised a pill has spots from reagent tests done by customs and their special crews. I'll keep the buying of things outside the country on the DL after that, for a while, I got enough clonazolam to make me ignore my valium script for a long time :D

Christmas came fast and early (in four days!!!) Just got my 1-g powder and am about to check it out - allergy type test first, solubility check in EtOH 95% (everclear, I'm not an idiot...), if so then PG should be good too. I kind of prefer ethanol solutions b/c they tend to dissolve faster and are - for me - easier to dose using an insulin rig, allows me to dose at very fine increments. No I don't shoot this stuff, just like using the syringe to pull up the solution so I can dose at 0.1-mg increments from a 1.0-mg/mL solution. I simply, slowly squirt it into my mouth (under tongue burns like fuck, so not there) and then chase it with a beer. "A" beer as in one (1), more and I get too fucked and it ruins the experience. The advantage to PG solutions imo, is the ability to hold it under your tongue. For etiz I like that for very fast relief of panic. I panic a lot. Always have, since age 2.

I wonder if this will have the minty flavor of K-pins and Flubromazepam? A 2-mg K-pin under the tongue is almost numbingly minty. I love that, whereas seems the azolams taste like shit, I know flubromazolam does as well as good 'ol alprazolam, whereas flubromazepam tastes minty, not so much as K-pins but close.

I'm scripted K-pins but only took 1 of my normal 3 today (or I'd seize at some point), and kept my Etiz at 4-mg (both taken 8 hours ago...) so I should be pretty baseline for me, in a few hours - when testing will begin. But still, my experience will be different than those who don't consume daily (smart thing people - being dependent on benzos sucks ass, this whole RC thing is just a big party for me, it'll have to end someday. Thank god I have the gear to do that properly (I figured tapering will take one year), I have more than enough and every bit of it is legal to hold! That's the killer part, as long as customs doesn't fuck with it you're totally cool - w/ research powder. Fuck pressed shit anyway, to costly and it get's seized regularly. Though I like a blister pack of well known name branded or generic pills from a good source to compare to the powder solutions.

Could not believe the delivery time frame. From overseas to midwest in four days! Four days since order placed. Amazing.

Be well. Be smart - do not drive when you've had benzos - you often don't realize how fucked up you might be. If your fucking with benzos like many on here are, best to not drive on days after you go big - esp., early the next day. If you're walking into walls don't get behind the wheel. Cheers and happy holidays.

Okay here's how it is for me : Very reminiscent of clonazepam, so the only dosage available of 0.5mg is for caution only, I found myself eating 2mg of this, with only 10mg early in e:(OF VALIUM, of my own script, phew, I had to correct that, wouldn't take 10mg of clonazolam hah) the morning yesterday (was keeping to my normal schedule, didn't expect to get my package finally, and the mail man we got lately goes around my area at about 2pm, at the complete end of his run.

Anyway, this hits fast and hard, but not hard as in Lorazepam or Temazepam's sudden boom, your muscles are jello and your memory goes to crap instantly. It's a lot like clonazepam as in, i won't be going to bed with this one, I get into my hobbies again and stop worrying about things I can't control, no matter how ugly some things I know are...

6 hours into it I've had 2mg of Xanax, a couple of 1mg pills, and I ate a whole grapefruit 20 mins before. Xanax reacts really strongly to grapefruit/gfj in my case, in fact it's the only benzo, no wait, I've seen Nitrazepam have that warning too, but I only ever got one of the kings of Rx benzos a couple times, 15 10mg tablets I would keep for night-before anxiety and insomnia related to exams the next day, and unlike temazepam, nitraz would continue in the day, not giving me sleepiness but a kind of serenity where concentrating was easy.

Anyways. For benzo naive/people who buy benzos like this to make rough trips get easier/relax sometimes with a beer or two and not daily users like me, otherwise my brain is filled with thoughts about what bad things can happen, could happen, might not happen when not on benzos...channelling Walter White here I know, but I'd personally prefer 2mg of these gelcaps. It doesn't last for a long time like flubromazolam, which I didn't have the chance to try yet...and not sure I ever will, after about 6 hours the effects are gone to me. But make no mistake this is a good benzo. As good as the flutoprazepam a Japanese friend of mine sent me in the mail back years ago, they mostly use benzos no one else use in Japan and that one was far from a fluke, like clonazolam, good stuff overall. Only downside is that it has none of the sedation and muscle relaxation of Valium, which I am scripted, I'd never give up my valium prescription, I almost did for 6mgx3 bromazepam a day instead of 2 10mg valium a day and I'm glad I kept the valium. Muscle relaxation is one of my favourite effects of benzos, followed by anxiolysis then sedation. Come to think of it, this clonazolam seems as powerful an anxiolytic as bromazepam, which is something. Probably why I enjoy flubromazepam so much.

I give it an 8.5/10 (daily doser rating)

Last edited:
Just hope its not a case like with etizolam & deschloro-etizolam where they took a perfectly good drug and ruined it, at least IMO as I got no effects nor did my friends from the 1/4g deschloro-etizolam we had. Expecting a longer lasting etizolam is a what one would most likely expect but instead it was devoid of any noticeable effects that would qualify it as a benzo and had it high doses upwards to 20mg-30mg, could be the source but I can't post sources here.

The molecular chemical structure model of deschloro-etizolam vs etizolam has also been compared with the molecular features of triazolam (etizolam) vs alprazolam (deschloro-etizolam).

Last edited:
Hah, never fear. This stuff is the real deal, not "Etizolam-2" or w/e this ultra weak deschloro-etizolam was. A site pushing it a lot removed it and are now offering Nifoxipam. Another to add to the shopping list ;)

It hits hard and fast, and is pretty damn sedating. Should be getting more in the coming days. My tolerance is rather high. But ala Flubromazolam, they feel kinda similar, yet this hits much harder and faster.

Sleepwalker18, how would you compare relative potencies between flubromazolam and clonazolam?