• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

I'm getting the biggest hard on reading this thread.. Oblivion, hit me up lol not often I find such a like minded Canadian on the net.. Anyhow, I plan on hunting myself down some of this Clonazolam as soon as humanly possible, my story with benzos is shockingly similar, down to the daily clonazepam dose we ended up on, and the holy grail that is Valium saved my ass (and a generous methadone maintenance doctor), but I'm lucky enough that he took my vitals, bloodwork, urinalysis (to make sure I wasn't the cause of my own anxiety via stimulants), and the rebound withdrawal anxiety from the 170mg methadone dose into account, and gave me 30mg diazepam/day. This is apparently an anomaly for this doctor/clinic, as I've actually been harassed and almost robbed of my medications upon leaving the building, because "nobody else gets special treatment" (really, the majority of these people are there solely to get high and don't understand why the doctor cuts them off after witnessing them fill the prescription, walk out the door and immediately sell or trade it, as many of you know MMT clinics run on reward systems for good behaviour and adherence to clinic rules). Anyhow, back on topic.
Lol.
I've always been an anxious person, diagnosed with GAD, panic disorder, mania, OCD, ODD, fits of rage, paranoid schizophrenia and crippling insomnia. I also have recently had to start treatment with an oral steroid and penicillin, because I've developed some sort of issue where my body is sort of attacking my teeth, hard to explain but it's causing them to rot as if I never brush my teeth and it's becoming excruciating. I'm probably going to have to have them removed and replaced with a false set.. The biggest problem here being my phobia of the dentist.. Anyone with anxiety disorder understands the racing thoughts of complications and possibilities, no matter how unlikely, that prevent us from having a normal reaction to outside stimuli. Since the only benzodiazepine that completely removes fear from my pallet of emotion is midazolam, I'm strongly considering ordering some Clonazolam for the procedure. I know this is long and kind of all over the place, I've only just begun to feel the effects of my methadone and Valium, my mind is still in the process of gathering itself for the day.
The main question is, do you figure Clonazolam will do the trick here? Last time I went for a procedure like this, I ended up losing track and taking some 6-10mg clonazepam (stupid, I know, but I was freaking), and it still didn't do much to alleviate the fear of having a tooth jarred from it's socket in my jaw..

Right lads, iv never found a Benzo that has been as good as Etiz or Valium, How long does this last, going to order 100 next week

^^ Takes between an hour to three to kick in fully and then lasts between 8-15 hours. Personally Id say I prefer Clonazolam to either Valium or Etizolam but others will probably disagree.

Last edited:
Currently coming off these after two months of moderate use. Was taking 2 – 5 per day (5 in very rare occasions, 2 more usually) and for the last few days had only been taking 1 per day. It's currently 40 hours since my last dose and so far have not experienced many negative side effects during withdrawal. Had slight problems sleeping last night, and feel a bit unmotivated and dizzy, but nothing approaching some of the horror stories I've heard in regard to similar w/d's.

I'm going to leave it til 48 hours then have another dose, then try not to take anything for 72 hours and see what happens. Maybe I'm being over-cautious but I'm inexperienced when it comes to benzos and I'd like to mitigate the more serious potential side effects if at all possible.

I didn't end up taking a dose at 48 hours as I felt I could sleep without it and I think I experienced the worst of any negative side effects between the 40-50 hour mark (sudden pangs of anxiety, general sense of unease / dread). Going to leave it for another few days before I think about taking another dose just to make sure its out my system.

This is a wonderful benzodiazepine, and Clonazolam is my first taste of benzodiazepine use in years. My curiosity led me to purchase some of the blotters, as I currently lack a microgram scale, and attempting to eye-ball the dosage of a chemical that's incredibly active in even the microgram (µg) range seemed a little too much like tempting fate to lead me to homelessness, loneliness and unemployment.

After carrying out some research and placing an order, 100 pieces of blotter paper arrived and I waited until I had an evening free with nobody else around. Using scissors, I cut the small square, advertised as a 1000µg dose in half and then chewed it slightly before balling it into a soft, gummy ball and swallowing it. The piece of paper had a distinctly benzodiazepine-like taste - though not the pleasantly minty flavour I recall from my thorough use of clonazepam in the past.

I laid back on my sofa and got stuck into coding, occasionally glancing at the muted television in the background, which was showing a documentary I had only a passing interest in watching. Now, after approximately an hour had passed, I realized that I'd rather quickly become incredibly relaxed. Also, my feet and legs were actually tingling! This may be common, I do not know, but I've seldom experienced a drug-induced physical sensation rise any higher than my hips, lest it was a powerful opioid or a very large dose. It was very pleasant, and almost euphoric. I had never found benzodiazepines to offer anything remotely euphoric before, and I've a lot of experience with this family of drugs, used for their anxiolytic purposes.

The following morning, I awoke to discover that the drug was still producing minor sedation and relaxation. It's a pleasant chemical, but powerful, like a hammer. I'd rather slip into a warm bath these days than be knocked out with a mallet! %)

Perhaps when I've some more free time, I'll consider dosing again, but until then I'll be keeping this locked away safely!

How long would it take to kick in if crushed and used Sublingual, i heard someone say it took 10 mins, shall i take x2 0.5 on my first try?

The effects start ~10min after sublingual administration and get stronger for a longer period of time. You dont have to crush the pellet. It will dissolve fine.
Also do not take 2. One 0,5mg was definitely enough for me and I had a small tolerance. These are very potent, especially regarding lowering your inhibitions and memory impairment.
And do not drink any alcohol^^

The effects start ~10min after sublingual administration and get stronger for a longer period of time. You dont have to crush the pellet. It will dissolve fine.
Also do not take 2. One 0,5mg was definitely enough for me and I had a small tolerance. These are very potent, especially regarding lowering your inhibitions and memory impairment.
And do not drink any alcohol^^

Agree with this. Even if your tolerance is moderate it would be better to try 1 x 0.5 for your first time just to get a sense of the effects. When I tried 2 x 0.5 for the first time it floored me.

Hmm. I'll make note of that trying low, even though I have quite a general GABA tolerance. I was thinking 1mg to start, but better on the safe side. Just gonna have to be strict and not end up like I was with diclazepam taking a 35mg dose daily.

There's a bitch of a hangover if you take to much. Getting the dose right with this one has been difficult compared to others out there. I'd not make any plans for first thing in the AM. Esp if you redose. I'm still kind out of it 24 hrs after a pretty big dose, started at 1- ended at around 5-mg. That's a stupid, insane dose. I'd keep it under 1-mg until you know how it affects you.

Yeah I'll be starting out with .5mg sublingual. Planning to make a 1mg/ml PG solution and use a 1ml oral syringe for dosing. I've read that sublingual comes on in ~10min then keeps building. Any word on when peak effects are felt? Still would wait things out before attempting to up the dose though.

Thinking about ordering some, but unsure about how to dose these. My benzodiazepine/barbiturate tolerance is atrocious. My normal dosing of Xanax is 10-15mg at a time, and my normal dosing of butalbital is 500-1000mg at once. Have taken a gram and a 500mg of Butalbital in a day before along with 600mg of Temazepam and large doses of NMDA antagonists in the past.

Suggestions to dosing these with a monster tolerance?

great, on like 3-5mg a day now, addictiveness creeps up and i blackout all the time, but so fucking fun. got some nifoxipam to taper off them when my 100 run out. cant live a life on benzo's no way ill just deal with brain zaps for a few weeks haha
Take it easy with them, strongest benzo I've ever seen.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before. I couldn't be assed to read the thread. Anyway, how does this one compare to clonazepam proper? If there is any resemblance at all. I mean, structurally they aren't that similar, so it seems to me to mostly be the names that sound the same. Meclonazepam would be a closer analog to clonazepam anyway. But yeah, how do they compare anyway.

Also, what is the muscle relaxation like? I know all benzo's have it, but non in the degree that clonazepam does. It's the king of muscle relaxation imo. Would be nice if some one could compare the degree of muscle relaxation of clonazolam to another well known benzo.

Has anyone noticed this produces a "floral" smell after you've taken it? It might just be a coincidence, but both me and my partner are convinced that it's due to the Clonazolam. It's not a bad smell in the slightest, but if the Clonazolam is causing it then surely that's very strange for a benzo?

Yo great volkes of bluelight! I'm fully clonazoSLAMMEd right now, been for like the last 5 days....euphoric as hell...starting to talking this amazing girl name Christy ...uhhh she doesn't condone the biochemical reactions I choose to conduct under my skin. the only way I know how to have fun is to fill up my veins, my blood and my lungs :)

be good people!!! and treat this stuff with respect. I'd say .5 clonazolam = around 1.35 clonazepam.

edit: does anyone snort these for the hell of it? even though the bio availability is well, shite?

Does this have a rush when IVed? For reference, I think etizolam has a very nich rush.

Speak for yourself, 0.5mg is enough to knock out intolerant users. Remember that not everyone takes the shit all day every day :)