• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

Wow, bourbon and benzodiazepines. That could be bad. Unfortunately my benzo use is long term. I have bipolar and severe anxiety disorder. The Kolonopin has been a lifesaver. Last 2 days I felt panic attacks coming on and took 1mg of Kolonopin and 50mg of vistaril. Wards them off. I go see my shrink in a few minutes which is good cause I feel depression ready to pounce. I'm already on 1200mg of lithium but we'll see what my options are. I take Latuda 80mg which is high but if my bipolar gets out of control I see and hear things. I am a bit worried about Kolonopin long term use like addiction but for now they're saving my ass. I think taking responsibly their great. I never got the whole abusing benzodiazepines. They just put me to sleep if I double up. But their not to be messed with for sure. That's all. Be safe out there

Clonazolam is dangerous

I had a massive benzo tolerance over the summer. I could take 12mg of alprazolam and not black out, hell I drank on massive doses like that multiple times a week. When my xan plug ran dry I discovered clonazolam. I got 150 0.7mg pellets, and needless to say the next month of my life was the most dangerous and reckless ever. I ruined alot of friendships and have alot of regrets I don't rember. I gave ONE pill to this girl at work and she blacked out and drove home (luckily she arrived safely). I sold 5 of them to my friends gf and warned her to take half of one, she got in a fight with her boyfriend and took all 5 and crashed her car breaking her neck and half the bones in her body. She lived but needless to say I feel horrible about it and now I've lost some good friends. The last time I took it I was on a 2 week vodka and c-lam binge in like July and I was riding around town drinking from the bottle on about 5mg of clonazolam (insane dose I know but I was not blacked out yet) my friend left me in a movie theater where I was arrested for public intoxication. I resisted arrest and elboed the cop, getting a felony charge for it, I'm lucky I didn't have any pills on me cause I sure would have been charged with them. After this I spent 2 nights in jail and realized I had become physically dependant on benzos. (Been using for almost 2 months almost every day) and suffered horrid withdrawals in jail, but luckily didn't seize. Got home and continued using clam for about a week, somehow managing to keep my job through all this, and checked into a rehab. They CTd me off the benzos and tapered me with phenobarbital and lyrica. 4 months later and I'm fianaly starting to feel normal.

This is a warning!!! DO NOT FUCK WITH THIS SHIT!!!! if you can control your usage than good for you, but this is one benzo that made me redose like a motherfucker, and I feel it is my responsibility to warn people just how dangerous ultra potent triazo benzos are. Stick with short acting benzos. Thease things seriously fucked my life up!

I still suffer anxiety and depression from the detox, and have quit using all GABAergic drugs except for 2 slip ups where I used etizolam. But I have not used in about 6 weeks. I have been dabbing in some amphetamine for motivation and to help my depression but the comedowns are noticeably worse than before benzos. I'm getting better every week and fianaly starting to feel normal. The withdrawal was slow and agonising, acute lasting about 3 weeks with severe depression and lack of energy lasting months after that, I am fianaly starting to enjoy normal things in life again. Hopefully to be benzo free the rest of my life.

Sorry for the long post but just wanted to tell my story with this drug.

Last edited:
^I agree. This is the only benzodiazepine that's completely wiped out good chunks of my memory and made me make a fool of myself on. The urge to redose and blackedout-ness of this one is strong! There's also been a string of polydrug overdoses among users that I've known to start dabbling with this chemical. I don't know if there's any relation or causation there but it's just something to take into account. Anyways, due to the very high risk vs reward ratio, I'm staying far away henceforth. Not really much therapeutic potential imo.

I already said it, also in the Flubromazolam-Thread, and can only repeat it and agree with the two posters above:

Clonazolam and Flubromazolam are no joke and I flushed my last Flubro-Pellets after having an intense rebound including anxiety and insomnia from only rare use of small doses (0,5mg Clona/0,25mg Flubro). Clonazolam was even worse when I tried it back then.
These Triazolo-Benzos fuck people up beyond recognition and have a very high amnesia potential even in low doses. These are like the Benzo-version of the Fentanyl Analogues even if the comparison is flawed.

Take care guys.

i have a thread on this question thats been on my mind for a while. can you use table sugar and mix it with clonazolam as a way to measure clonazolam dosage? i tried this last night and it worked. but i was wondering if this could be potentially fatal or have me blackout. thanks for any help or critisim

I agree with what's been said. I get 3 1mg Kolonopin a day and I'm on a sched. I'm allowed to take 2 if I have an anxiety attack but I don't mess with them. I find that I still had anxiety so I started on vistaril and it's been a great combo. I was at my pain dr this morning and she gave me a script for naltrexone shots in case I have severe respitory depression cause of being on high doses of pain meds and benzodiazepines. I drank heavily for 20 years and I'm glad I never messed with benzodiazepines while drinking. That's when the problems start. One time in all those years I took a Xanax bar while drunk and went out and drove in a blackout and couldn't find my car in the morning. Plenty of spots in my apartment but I parked at restaurant across the street. When I was in rehab last year I would say at least 5 out of 20 dudes had a problem with brnzos and booze together and we're all in there for court cause they did something stupid. I take 15 meds a day and I try to be responsible with all of them. I wish I didn't need Kolonopin but my panic attacks are nasty and when I was on Valium I had them all the time. Since switching I haven't had any. Beginning of a couple but Kolonopin and cold rag on head saved me. Please be careful with all benzos but especially Kolonopin. Be safe

^Pardon me but this thread is about Clonazolam, not Clonazepam/Klonopin but no problem. They get confused a lot.

^^Regarding mixing Clonazolam powder with sugar: This is very unreliable and dangerous!! Don't do it. Just dilute a known amount in Propylene Glycol so you can dose it per volume.

Dam, my fault. I feel stupid!! Sounds the same though, lol. Thanks for correcting me

Clonazolam is pretty much sold out everywhere, China has apparently banned over a hundred drugs. Looks like they will bring an end to the RC scene before the UK Government ban next year. Best to stock up some Diclazepam ready for a long taper.

No.

Not clonazolam.

lol

In the UK it is, only found one vendor with any decent quantities of it. Government just banned another substance this Friday called MPA, vendors having a fire sale of it.

I still can't decide if I like Clonazolam Flubromazolam better. Further experiences need to be conducted.

But yeah, C-Lam imma let you finish, but I do believe F-lam may be my favorite blenzo I've ever triez. It's mxm m .:

In the UK it is, only found one vendor with any decent quantities of it.

Just checked my bookmarks and every UK Vendor I got there still sells Clonazolam...

Profane: What do you like about them? Just curious because I would prefer every other Benzo over both of them anytime. Different tastes I guess, or do you have a large tolerance?

Just checked my bookmarks and every UK Vendor I got there still sells Clonazolam...

Profane: What do you like about them? Just curious because I would prefer every other Benzo over both of them anytime. Different tastes I guess, or do you have a large tolerance?

They sell it but are out of stock though. I tried a dozen before finding one selling a 100 a go.

I tried this a half year ago not really knowing much about it besides it being a benzodiazepine. I've done benzos several times before, but never on a regular basis and i think it had probably been at least a year since i did it last time so my tolerance was at zero. This shit was crazy potent though, easily the strongest effects i've experienced from any benzos ever 8o I'm not sure how many mg i had, but i think 6-7*0,5. It was a horrible experience. It was nice in the beginning, first 2-3 pills, but me and my mate apparently kept re-dosing, although i only remember that we took 3*0,5 each. We were able to count from the pills the day after that we had taken much more than that.

The night of ingestion is mostly a complete blackout for me. I don't even remember how i got home and i'm sort of amazed that i did. I woke up in my bed the day after, but my whole room was completely torn apart. My glasses were smashed, my speakers were lying floor, my television knocked off of the table and lying on the floor. My labtop was completely destroyed, the screen totally shattered as if i had been dancing on top of it the night before or some shit. In the kitchen my refrigerator was pulled out from the cupboard, cord ripped out of the plug, and lying on the floor. There was food and beer and broken bottles everywhere 8( I couldn't remember anything at all and I still can't. It's completely blank and gone. I have no clue what happened in there, i just woke in a complete mess. Horrible really, never ever doing that shit again!

Something interesting to note about it though. The day after when i woke up in all that mess i could still feel some of the effects of the drug. These were actually nice and relaxing effects. I slipped back and forth between sleeping and being awake. The interesting part was that i was not sleeping deep at all, but i was still dreaming, like real lucid dreaming even with lucid auditory effects, but i was still conscious and aware of this state. This gave it sort of like a very slight psychedelic twist to it. I think it was close to 48 hours after ingestion before the effects/aftereffects had faded and diminished so much that i could no longer feel it :)

Anyways, be careful with this stuff, be careful when dosing and be careful not ending up overdoing them. I'm sure these are also extremely addictive especially for those of you that have already taken a liking to other benzos.

Last edited:
Classic wacky benzo blackout antics :). And that's not too surprising at a high dose cause it's got A medium length 14-18 hr half life and will take a while to totally clear your system. It probably suppresses your deepest sleep stage, allowing you to get more rem stage sleep and dream crazy dreams.

Loved this stuff when it was first released. Even got myself 250mg powder which i eventually flushed down the toilet thank fuck. Broke my phone and took family out for dinner randomly on this stuff with very little memory of the actual events. Cant imagine how royally i would have fucked up if I kept that powder!

Just wanna echo some of the warnings/experiences people have had with this compound.

I have had probably 10-15 or so experiences with Clonazolam ranging in dose from .5mg to 4.5mg, each of these was done with zero tolerance to benzos (More than a week or two between I'd say, except for 2 days where I took .5mg each night)

This is an intense drug. My 4.5mg experience wasn't intentional, I blacked out after 1mg into it and woke up to find I'd eaten much more. This is your typical benzo blackout and redose, I suppose. I think what led to the issue was that I had been mixing it with amphetamine to keep myself awake, which probably led to an over pronounced sense of confidence that I could handle my doses, which I obviously couldn't.

My other times with .5mg and 1mg were okay for sleeping, but not functioning. I was pretty gone on those doses for around 12 hours. The next morning would be foggy if I took it later in the evening.

The one thing that really disturbed me about clonazolam is the addiction potential. If I took it two days in a row, which I did twice, I had rebound anxiety for about 3-4 days after it. The day after the doses was fine, but 48 hours later I would have intense anxiety that was present all day in a very jittery way, as if I'd ingested too much caffeine too quickly. The rebound anxiety was so pronounced I could see somebody with actual anxiety problems getting sucked into this stuff very deeply. It's worth noting I've never had this issue with any other benzo, although my other experiences are limited to alprazolam and etizolam. Even after week long binges on etizolam I didn't have this kind of rebound anxiety. Something about Clonazolam just doesn't feel right to me, I don't think a single dose of a benzo should have this kind of addiction potential, yet this one does. Weirder still, Clonazolam isn't even all that pleasant. There is some euphoria, but it's action seems to be majorly hypnotic. It's mostly a blackout drug, which I guess you'll enjoy if that's your thing, but if you're researching it for euphoric effects or general anxiety relief you'll probably be disappointed at it's zombifying effects.

Be extremely cautious with this one, folks. This may be something to avoid entirely for people with serious anxiety issues or risk of addiction.

As has been said many times, please do pay the respect that Cloazolam is due. It is extremely potent and personally i find it hits me better than any scripted benzo's i have tried. If you have little experience with benzo's then i would advise taking no more than one 0.5mg pellet to start off with. 0.5mg should be plenty for a benzo naive person to feel the full effects of this drug. I have some experience with scripted diazepam, temazepam and also tried eitzolam and nothing has hit as hard as Clonazolam.

It gives me a real mood lift and makes me more chatty than i normally am but it also gives me strong amnesia where i cannot recall who or what i was talking too or about the day before. If i take one 0.5mg in the afternoon then it does provide me with a fantastic nights sleep. I've not mixed it with alcohol and i suggest you don't either as you never know what kinda mess that could end up in.

These little pellets are very potent indeed so please do try and give them the respect that they rightly deserve.

Hmm all this alarmism is weird to me. For about 10 months I ordered the yellow .5mg gelcaps, when that avenue died, I didn't have much clonazolam afterwards, some of the pills once, but wasn't the main purchase (and were much much lesser than the yellow gelcaps).

When the availability of it disappeared for me, I just started taking my valium script again that I was stockpiling. The fact it's much weaker even at my legal 20mg a day was hard to endure for maybe 3-4 days. An opiate withdrawal or going from shooting Dilaudid to snorting would have been a lot more intolerable.