• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

roi

Bluelighter
IYB2SzO.png

6-(2-chlorophenyl)-1-methyl-8-nitro-4H-s-triazolo- (4,3-a)-(1,4)-benzodiazepine

Clonazolam, also called Clonitrazolam, is available on the RC market now.

On a swiss forum someone mentioned a half-life of 14-18 hours. It's sold in 0.5mg pellets so it seems to be rather potent as well.

Expectations and experience reports welcome :)

Reviews on one site seem promising, but no one is really comparing it to other benzo's. This is a Kpin analog correct? The folks behind it are ones I have good faith in though. Considering an order atm...

Here's Clonazepam, as comparison:

R9rHffE.png

5-(2-chlorophenyl)-7-nitro-2,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one

What is with the interest in triazolo benzos? They're stupid potent. I'd be really careful with this.

Curious to hear some reports though. Klonopin was my favorite benzo for anxiety without muddling my thoughts.

If the triazolo SAR applies though, this guy could be fully active at 250 mics or maybe even less (clonazepam is active at 125 mics in benzo naive people). Interesting times we live in. I'm kind of glad to see the shift away from crappy stims but these ultra potent benzos... I'm not so sure.

Very interesting... if things dont work out with my psych and get me a benzo that I dont have to redose frequently. this might be the one. Or diclazepam?

You shouldn't be taking benzos all day every day, if that isn't obvious enough. They don't do much in the long term, you just get more anxious because of withdrawals. Take them when you have a panic attack, not as a precaution!

You shouldn't be taking benzos all day every day, if that isn't obvious enough. They don't do much in the long term, you just get more anxious because of withdrawals. Take them when you have a panic attack, not as a precaution!

That's debatable as clonazepam maintains its anxiolytic efficacy indefinitely in many people as long as they don't abuse alcohol or other gabaergic drugs. It worked great for me for years until I got too deep into drinking then my tolerance sky rocketed and it pooped out.

It was much the same thing with Valium.

Short half life benzos are best for panic attacks but the medium and longer half life are just about useless for that purpose since by the time they actually kick in, the panic attack is already naturally passing.

But triazolo benzos are the most abusable in my experience, I'd say this one is going to have a whole bunch of addicts if it takes off as an Etizolam replacement (quite likely since deschloro appears to be pretty much inactive and the extreme potency of this drug means the pellet vendors can make an absolute mint).

IIf this pans out as a recreational clonazepam, it would be the best benzo in existence in my mind as long as it maintains clonazepam's extremely powerful anxiolysis.

I'll be watching this one closely, seems like something that might be nice to add to the collection.

So would it be correct to assume that,since it is a triazalo class benzo ala alprazolam,that it would pack a harder punch and have a faster come up than clonazapam?As an above poster mentioned,I find clonazapam useless for panic disorder since it takes about 2 hours to even start to do anything and it's slow mechanism of action makes it never really do much,if anything for me.If my assumption about it's triazalo action is correct this could be a good one to watch for.The idea of a benzo that has the effects of alprazolam with the longer duration of something like clonazapam or diazapam seems like an excellent prospect for those with severe panic disorders who need to be on benzos round-the-clock and also require the fast onset and power of alprazolam.This has me intrigued to say the least.Is this a brand new compound or one of the ones developed earlier that just got shelved on the back burner and now they've started researching it again?Anyone out there tried it yet or know of any reports of clinical trials?If they're doing research testing I would galdly volunteer for this one.The idea sounds promising and I would be very much interested in finding out more about this chemical.Sounds like it could be a best of both worlds,dream benzo.Keep the info coming on this one.

Apparently the onset is rather fast. The current price is way too high to really make it a viable alternative to other benzodiazepines/thienodiazepines though. If it's any good the competition will pick it up sooner or later and we'll see much more competitive prices hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the onset is rather fast. The current price is way too high to really make it a viable alternative to other benzodiazepines/thienodiazepines though. If it's any good the competition will pick it up sooner or later and we'll see much more competitive prices hopefully.

The lab that made flubromazolam will undoubtedly be able to make this stuff cheaply.

I found a site selling it... I may place a test order. I've got other international mail coming though so I'm going to wait til that clears, always looks weird getting international mail and we have a nosey mail man.

The same ppl who put flub out are the ones behind this. A year from now expext $XXX a gram pricing. No need to order anything except a sample pack IMO.

The people who brought out Flubromazolam sell it for less than $XXX/g in bulk, and don't even bother pressing pellets at all ;)

I highly doubt that they're behind Clonazolam.

The people who brought out Flubromazolam sell it for less than $XXX/g in bulk, and don't even bother pressing pellets at all ;)

I highly doubt that they're behind Clonazolam.

They don't have to be behind it, it's a well known synthesis.

Sure, but the $XXX/g mentioned by the poster above is slightly ridiculous. Pretty much all RC benzos are available for $XXX, and that would be single grams. Much cheaper in bulk obviously.

And "behind it" as in "reintroduced to the scene" after it hasn't really been available for..a long time, I guess. Just like diphenidine was first made in 1924, pretty much forgotten and "reintroduced" last year.

From my own benzo XP this would could be easier to taper off of than klonz due to its shorter half life and high potency, hence = less built up in your system over time considering you dose properly for medical issues and not "abuse" it. I'd like to try it out.

Sure, but the $200/g mentioned by the poster above is slightly ridiculous. Pretty much all RC benzos are available for $80-120, and that would be single grams. Much cheaper in bulk obviously.

And "behind it" as in "reintroduced to the scene" after it hasn't really been available for..a long time, I guess. Just like diphenidine was first made in 1924, pretty much forgotten and "reintroduced" last year.

Not everyone has those kinds of connections, especially in the states but this is definitely price discussion which isn't allowed.

On the addiction front, I never really got the short half life = easier to taper. The withdrawal syndrome is caused by down regulation which is going to be the same whether you are on a short or long life benzo but the drop should be smoother on a short term benzo. I was unable to taper from Klonopin directly but switched to Valium and was able to taper off 2mg worth of Klonopin equivalency over a month and get down to a much more reasonable 1mg equivalent dosage.

Wait, is this the one that's like comparing xanax to klonopin then comparing etizolam to Clonazolam?? If soo, I'd be interested in it...like the short half lives ones for fun, but tolerance builds up quickly and I find the the longer half life ones to help with general anxiety and not panic attacks...don't really have a prolbem with panic attacks just GAD...

Hi all! Anybody have any new experiences to share with this? I got some recently and im yet to try it! Id rather not be sedated as much as possible. How long do the effects last? Its it more functional then recreational?

RC's Interest ME A LOT when it comes to Benzodiazepine Analogs and that is it only those because I Am Prescribed them but could use More.

tried this one last week. took 1mg spread over a couple hours. felt like a more sedating, long lasting pyrazolam which i enjoyed but its difficult to say much else about it due to the nature of the benzo "high". One thing i did notice was a day or 2 after I felt WD's more so than if i had chipped at etiz or pyrazolam.