• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

This has probably been stated many times but could someone draw me a comparison between Clonazepam and clonazolam? I'm a big fan of Clonazepam which i felt was clear headed anxiolytic while also being quite recreational.

This has probably been stated many times but could someone draw me a comparison between Clonazepam and clonazolam? I'm a big fan of Clonazepam which i felt was clear headed anxiolytic while also being quite recreational.
Clonazolam is much more hypnotic and a "punch in the face" drug than Clonazepam. If I'm going out to do anything that requires me to be active (not asleep) I'd pick Clonazepam. If I just wanted to sit around and watch some TV/film, play a game, ect I'd pick Clonazolam.

I'd say clonazolam is more euphoric and overall a better high than clonazepam. I took 6 mg's on friday and blacked out about 4 hours into it. I also ended up doing 6mg of alprazolam on top of that like 7 hours later.

11:30 - swallow 12 capsules.

12:00 - arrive at school

12:10 - a girl sits next to me on the first day of class and we talk.

12:15 - I don' know

----

18:30 - I still don't know

20:00 - call my friend to get 3 xanax bars (I only know this because of my phone records)

-----

Somehow ran out of capsules.

-----

hi.

they sound pretty sweet if you ask me... I have clonazepams.. the blue actavis ones... I like them once in awhile but my shrink got all tight about them recently.

Test compound: Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)
Test subject: Male, 190lbs, undislosed age
Tolerance: Clonazepam 3mg daily & Alprazolam 2mg daily

This trip report will be done with nothing else in my system. I want to know exactly how I react to this compound.

00:00 I decided to start at .5mg and move up as needed even though I have a strong benzo tolerance. I have the small yellow gelcaps.

00:15 Feeling a bit hungry and feel, feeling good, took another .5mg

00:45 In a very good mood. Nice and relaxed

01:15 Starting to feel the euphoria others spoke of.

I can already tell I like this compound and want more. Has anyone gotten the powder yet and made a solution? If so how? It would be so much cheaper. I'm still pleased with these capss go.

I'll add more to this report as my day goes on. I have nothing on my plate but more Clonazolam

Has anyone had both Clonzalolam and Flub-Lam (not pam)? Curious if I should try the Flub-Lam as many seem to like Clonazolam.

Has anyone had both Clonzalolam and Flub-Lam (not pam)? Curious if I should try the Flub-Lam as many seem to like Clonazolam.
Have had both, and I enjoyed Clonazolam much more than Flubromazolam. But I will say Flubromazolam is a bit odd, I can't really put it into words, but it's just... much different than any other benzodiazepine/depressant/thienodiazepine/ect. I'd say no, but your experience might be different.

I wish I could say. The only package I ever had stole by customs was a flubromazolam 1.25mg pellets package. That I paid in GBP for and I'm Canadian, that's quite the assrape. I'm not about to pay anything in GBP again, considering the loonie has dropped to lows not seen in more than a decade (0,74 US = 1 CAD right now...that's crazy, last month it was 0,89 and that was kinda low, I gotta rent my damn server in US dollars...)But that's all unrelated to the current discussion sorry, I'm just still mad at my stolen package. I've had opiates sent to me from overseas by friends/UK pharmacies that sold their OTC DHC(that we don't have in Canada at all, which is probably very illegal) and Gee's Linctus with that 30mg of morphine per bottle in the past ( a while ago, but I'm sure it could be done easily still). I lost a week's food on the table in money, totally randomly :p

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the tolerance build-up is like with this? It sounds perfect, but then again so did flubromazolam until I realised it became completely ineffective after only a few days use.

Does anyone know what the tolerance build-up is like with this? It sounds perfect, but then again so did flubromazolam until I realised it became completely ineffective after only a few days use.
I'd say it raises around the same rate as Etizolam or Diclazepam(Maybe slightly faster), granted I don't have /much/ experience with Clonazolam yet, but it's nowhere near as bad as Flubromazolam; In my experience.

I'd say it raises around the same rate as Etizolam or Diclazepam(Maybe slightly faster), granted I don't have /much/ experience with Clonazolam yet, but it's nowhere near as bad as Flubromazolam; In my experience.

Thanks for the reply. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I'll definitely be placing an order tomorrow. I'm excited to try these.

If tolerance is 'normal' for a benzo, then they may have done it.. created the perfect stim/trip killer.

Etizolam is good but doesn't knock me out long enough to sleep through the comedown and feel refreshed upon waking.

Flubromazepam is amazing but takes way too long to hit, especially for a bad trip scenario.

Flubromazolam seemed perfect, but then turned out to be the worst compound for tolerance increase, like, ever.

I hold high hopes for these :)

Anyone get the powder yet and make a solution?
Seemed fine at 5mg/ml with PG. Could probably knock that up to 10mg/ml, and possibly farther with a bit of messing around with it.

Only difference between oral and subL seem to be quicker onset and slightly more pronounced effects. Nothing special about it.

It works around the clock I find. Not as obvious as taking what would be an effective dose of diazepam/bromazepam/nitrazepam/whatever strong long lasting very anxiolytic Rx benzo everyday though. It feels a lot like triazolam XR, if they ever had the idea of making it. That's why I stopped taking it everyday and just add some over my script when something upsets me very bad enough to start the panic attacks I'm almost totally rid of (the benzos really helped me put the finger on the things that start em, a big problem is that most are things I have no control over. Then I crank up Bad Religion's No Control and try to kind of let go. But yeah, the GAD remains, I used to have social anxiety back when I was a teen and in my early 20's...I'm glad I beat that without medication (well, I think the LSDXM trips I did helped me get rid of that, for a while, psychs will show you the way and the afterglows will make it very easy, but it's so very easy to fall back into the daily grind because of well, let's face it, the world is depressing, even if the so-called climate change stuff seems to be a joke (according to what I was taught back in my first science classes, we should be about to boil out since 5 years...). All eco-political ramblings aside, just be careful, this stuff is basically like Triazolam+, Triazolam was removed from all canadian provinces except one in late 2013, because of how addictive it is and how people claim not to feel it even when they have a good dose in them, very soon after the original dose.

I wish I could say. The only package I ever had stole by customs was a flubromazolam 1.25mg pellets package. That I paid in GBP for and I'm Canadian, that's quite the assrape. I'm not about to pay anything in GBP again, considering the loonie has dropped to lows not seen in more than a decade (0,74 CAD = 1 US right now...that's crazy, last month it was 0,89 and that was kinda low, I gotta rent my damn server in US dollars...)But that's all unrelated to the current discussion sorry, I'm just still mad at my stolen package. I've had opiates sent to me from overseas by friends/UK pharmacies that sold their OTC DHC(that we don't have in Canada at all, which is probably very illegal) and Gee's Linctus with that 30mg of morphine per bottle in the past ( a while ago, but I'm sure it could be done easily still). I lost a week's food on the table in money, totally randomly :p

That sucks dude. Wtf is with all these rc benzos getting so damnhard to get.. right at the worst time for me too. I'm stuck finding xanax. At least this new rc is out tho can't wait to try. I read the tolerance issues about flubromazepam.... this do it too? Man I need a mid/ong lasting strong benzo... clonazepam is my very fav . Etizolam would be if it asted longer.
But damn sry for yur loss.

Hello! Thought I'd do a trip report on this compound. Tis my first one so apologies if it's not up to standard.

I'm Male, 30 years old, 5'11 and weigh roughly 190lbs. Regarding similar substance experience I have tried Diazepam 10mg a couple of times, but have mainly indulged with the RC Benzos. Diclazepam and Flubromazepam were both a disaster, leading to me being hammered for weeks on end. Etizolam has been my favorite so far and one I'd say I take fairly frequently (twice a week). I usually take 2mg of the pink blister pack types when I do, but yesterday only had 0.5mg.

Thought I'd mention this as I'm assuming I have a slight tolerance due to my semi regular use. I'm also on Conserta (54mg) every day which will also have an impact.

(15:00) Ingest 1 x 0.5 Clonazolam capsule. Going to make some food and find something to watch
(15:30) Slight relaxation
(15:40) Feels like time is slowing down. Skin on my hands feels soft which I often take as a sign that benzo's are working.
(16:00) ooh it's very nice this. Feel very relaxed. Typing is becoming difficult and my brain is coming up with some weird ideas, none of which need repeating here.
(16:10) Have urge to clean my house and DJ. Will be good to test how functional these things are.
(16:30) That didn't go well at all, couch is too comfy so didn't even make a start. Will try again now.
(17:07) Kitchen is clean(ish) and living room is looking a lot better. Short term memory seems to be lacking but nothing too much to worry about. On a scale I'd say it's not as bad as cannabis. However, with higher doses I imagine you'd start to think you were living in Memento or something...
(17:36) Still very relaxed. Maybe slight euphoria.
(18:00) Seems like the effects have hit a plateau. Still feel very nice but I might try 1mg next time. Will just ride this one out for today.
(18:45) Effects are still working and I feel like I can function perfectly well.
(20:00) Feeling quite tired now, nothing that will send me under, but I think if I lay down I'd probably fall asleep. Gonna have some food and see how I feel.
(21:00) Feel comfortable, happy and relaxed. So far this feels on a par with Etizolam but is seemingly lasting longer. I don't feel like my memory has taken a beating, but then again I never do on these things so I suppose I'll find out more tomorrow. It doesn't feel quite as euphoric as Etizolam, but I believe this might be rectified by taking a 1mg dose next time.
(21:10) I'm going to eat more food and watch more things.
(00:26) Going to head to bed now and I reckon sleep will welcome me fairly swiftly. Still feel very nice indeed.

(09:00) Woke up feeling fine. No withdrawal / comedown / anxious feeling but I suppose that might come later. No sense of memory loss either! Had fairly vivid dreams but I'm not sure if that was due to the Clonazolam. Will update this report if I think anything needs adding but overall I was very impressed with this benzo.

---

Last edited:
That sucks dude. Wtf is with all these rc benzos getting so damnhard to get.. right at the worst time for me too. I'm stuck finding xanax. At least this new rc is out tho can't wait to try. I read the tolerance issues about flubromazepam.... this do it too? Man I need a mid/ong lasting strong benzo... clonazepam is my very fav . Etizolam would be if it asted longer.
But damn sry for yur loss.

Thanks for the comprehension. I'm in the process of getting rid of suboxone (now at only 2mg a day), so I need benzos to even out. I've tried to go benzo free from my supposedly low dose rx of 20mg valium a day + the prn 1mg of xanax (I get 15 a month), I lasted 9 days until I sort of started getting used to it, but not sleeping was giving me the worst headaches and I'm prone to migraines due to a jaw condition (which both opis and benzos help). The clonazolam provider is very safe even if overseas strangely, I told other vendors that their big packages with declarations on them might not be the best idea for pellet products, pellets seem to indicate human consumption a bit too much, so this guy's regular mail only policy seems to make sense.

Got myself 125mg of etizolam powder domestically from a very trusted vendor inside Canada this month, won't get fooled again, even if the vendor that sent me the confiscated (at the canadian border) flubromazolam (which I don't understand why they never released it, it's not like it's something illegal) is offering me to double any order from them next time...Well, sure, next time, bank transfer costs 35 dollars when overseas so that'll have to wait for a while. Benzo withdrawal is totally the worst and I'm gonna do with great and not-so-great (etizolam) material so I can get rid of suboxone, that is for sure, and yeah I'm one of the rare people who never was crazy about etizolam, those comparing it to xanax or rivotril(clonaz) or bromaz confuse the hell out of me. It's ok, way too short lived, only really awesome after a stim binge, once I just put my tongue inside my etizolam baggie (do not try at home without a tolerance) after a dexedrine binge + circumstances that made me feel like SHIT, and suddenly I was euphorically going to bed.

Then when the suboxone is gone, I'll do the taper of the diazepam, 1mg at a time, every 2-3 weeks, I don't see any other way. I actually got the weirdest of the symptoms I read about for benzo withdrawal during those 9 days where I forced myself to take nothing, upper respiratory tract infection! I could feel my sinus, throat and tongue hurting, that was very weird, especially since I stopped smoking 5 months ago now (that one gave me the will to stop suboxone and the rest later, I'm sick of being enslaved to chemicals, no matter how useful they may be!

(09:00) Woke up feeling fine. No withdrawal / comedown / anxious feeling but I suppose that might come later. No sense of memory loss either! Had fairly vivid dreams but I'm not sure if that was due to the Clonazolam. Will update this report if I think anything needs adding but overall I was very impressed with this benzo.

---

It was fine, no problem here, although there's a trip report subforum, it's not sacrilege to do so here. All I have to say is, if you keep it to dosing 3 times a week max, you won't get too much danger of rebound anxiety. It's easy to develop an habit when used to kill stims and you're doing lots of stims (especially when both benzos and stims are scripted). Or if you like to drink and like to make it not cost you too much...not recommended, but you see what I'm saying hopefully. I wouldn't wish a benz addiction on my worst enemy!

So hope does this compare to regular kpin? From the tr that fellow wrote it sounds very similar. I have been taking two 2mg kpinz everyday for over 2 or 3 years now and have had no problems with sky high tolerances or anything. It lasts much longer than any benzo I can get prescribed or R.C. Very good benzo never even had a withdraw but that is my experience. I would love to see how this compares to regular klonopin, some on other forums are saying that it is 4x strong than klonopin does any one else believe this. I would like to get a couple grams as benzodiazepines are getting harder to get prescribed or on the street. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you