• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

I remember when I first obtained the original awesome 0.5mg yellow gelcaps.

At the time my tolerance was 20-25mg valium a day. I would save valium by having 2 or 3 0.5mg clonazolam a day. It's that hard to believe?

Well,I take xanax,pregablin,effexor,temazepam,oxycodone,fentanyl patches, rivitrol and many other benzos including anti psychotics such as seroquel. Ican take up to 10mg xanax and stillfeel and act normal if that helps at all.

And you're seriously asking whether tolerance is the issue or not? Can't possibly imagine why.

So I can say with 100% certainty that at both low, and extremely high doses of clonazolam, it will NOT show up in a drug test. This is both in a hospital setting, AND having urine tested by a state police lab.

Well,I take xanax,pregablin,effexor,temazepam,oxycodone,fentanyl patches, rivitrol and many other benzos including anti psychotics such as seroquel. Ican take up to 10mg xanax and stillfeel and act normal if that helps at all.

So in other words, you're in a constant GABA-ergic and opioid-fueled stupor and you're wondering why even larger doses of potent triazo- benzos aren't working right?

No offense though, really.

So I can say with 100% certainty that at both low, and extremely high doses of clonazolam, it will NOT show up in a drug test. This is both in a hospital setting, AND having urine tested by a state police lab.

Dare I ask how you found that out?

I can say with certainty that, if a urine/blood test is administered at a hospital/state facility, clonazolam will cause a false positive for alprazolam. The two obviously have a related metabolite.

I know this because my friend wrecked off the side of the road several months ago. She was knocked out on impact, had broken glass in her head, and her brain bled. This was all caused by a clonazolam OD.

When she got to the hospital, they immediately tested her for drugs. Several days later, she showed a false positive for alprazolam.

They used this evidence to create a bunch of bullshit charges that cost her out the ass and got her stuck in jail for almost a month (until her publuc defender finally got her bail reduced from fucking 25 grand, which was only that high because a couple of her charges weren't even close to legitimate). She had a kid and no job, so it was already hard enough for her.

She came very close to death because of this substance. She was pronounced dead at the hospital, but "cane back life" after she came out of the coma. This drug caused her brain functioning to slow to the point where she was considered clinically dead and had been since around 8 hours before the crash even happened (by the time she'd gotten plenty of them into her).

I, also, have personally had no good experiences with clonazolam. It lasts far too long, is stronger than necessary, and will leave you in a blacked out state for days on end, popping pill after pill with no worries about the repercussions.

Oh yeah, the repercussions are much worse than just poor decision making. The wd is horrible, the worst out of all available benzos/thienos. The effects are very powerful, however, the wd is worse than heroin and xanax combined. I was forced to stop cold turkey after a couple weeks of daily (heavy, blacked out, idiot type doses, which were generally around 1.5mg throughout the day and then all out at night) clonazolam use because it was my car she wrecked, so I had to move back in with my parents to afford to fix the damage to my car, where, of course, my dad found my pill bottle immdeiately and flushed it. I experienced severe nerve pain, delusionally thought invisible entities were going to end my life in my sleep, and was extremely shakey. Luckily, I had an excuse to take off from work and allow my mind to heal.

My friend had issues with seizures while wding in jail, but she had already done considerable harm to her nervous system by oding on meth/crank multiple times within the last few months before the accident; I can't attribute that solely to clonazolam. I personally didn't have a single seizure and never have. If I ever did, I'd be the first in my bloodline to have one, though.

Overall, me and a couple friends went through 45mgs in a couple weeks (maybe not even two whole weeks). Barely remember anything at all from that time period, but ended up getting several charges while under the influence.

If you're going to choose to use this benzo, I've found it more useful at dosages around .125-.25. Minor effects can be noticed at just an 8th of a single pill (half the size of .125mg).

Dare I ask how you found that out?

Sure. I ended up in the hospital for an OD and nothing showed up. Later on I was arrested for DUI and had to give a urine sample. I was shitting myself thinking I was going to get additional charges for having an illegal drug in my body. I spent months worrying. I found out from my attorney only my subs I was taking at the time showed up on the drug test...oh, and oddly enough Benadrly. And I know for sure I hadn't taken any benadryl that day so maybe the clonaz showed up as benadryl, which actually can help my case because my lawyer is trying to say the benadryl made me drowsy.

*Random thought*

The trainwrecks in this thread are very much at odds with my own (thorough - used recreationally, as maintenance/therapeutic and also as my dedicated taper drug when I ended my BZD dependency) experience and such tales have not come to my attention within EADD, or rather the UK-dominated sub-forum. F-Lam is infamous as an abomination against all that is holy, unholy, and indeed pretty much everything, that induces amnesic blackouts with unrivaled disaster probability - did anyone who rode the pellet-shaped-train right off the rails with C-Lam actually get the tabs analysed?
The apparent endemic nature, the sudden prevalence of such tales, the terrible publicity surrounding F-Lam, the similar potency and the inconsistency surrounding detected metabolites makes me really quite suspicious... :sus:

Oh yeah, the repercussions are much worse than just poor decision making. The wd is horrible, the worst out of all available benzos/thienos. The effects are very powerful, however, the wd is worse than heroin and xanax combined. I was forced to stop cold turkey after a couple weeks of daily (heavy, blacked out, idiot type doses, which were generally around 1.5mg throughout the day and then all out at night) clonazolam use because it was my car she wrecked, so I had to move back in with my parents to afford to fix the damage to my car, where, of course, my dad found my pill bottle immdeiately and flushed it. I experienced severe nerve pain, delusionally thought invisible entities were going to end my life in my sleep, and was extremely shakey. Luckily, I had an excuse to take off from work and allow my mind to heal.

My friend had issues with seizures while wding in jail, but she had already done considerable harm to her nervous system by oding on meth/crank multiple times within the last few months before the accident; I can't attribute that solely to clonazolam. I personally didn't have a single seizure and never have. If I ever did, I'd be the first in my bloodline to have one, though.

That sounds like my w/d's from high dose etizolam/gabapentin/Kratom while doing a month in jail. I had full-on delusions where I would enter a dream-like state but very, real, vivid hallucinations where I thought people were conspiring to kill me and all SORTS of other batty shit. I was convinced I could read the nurse's mind. They put me on fucking Zyprexa (which I promptly put under my tongue and traded for plates once I could eat again.)

I felt like I was going to have a seizure at any given point for seriously like 10 days. Shit didn't subside until about the time I got out of jail.

Worst experience of my life. And no one put me there except for me.

That sounds like my w/d's from high dose etizolam/gabapentin/Kratom while doing a month in jail. I had full-on delusions where I would enter a dream-like state but very, real, vivid hallucinations where I thought people were conspiring to kill me and all SORTS of other batty shit. I was convinced I could read the nurse's mind. They put me on fucking Zyprexa (which I promptly put under my tongue and traded for plates once I could eat again.)

I felt like I was going to have a seizure at any given point for seriously like 10 days. Had my limbs randomly shooting out and weird zaps. My blood pressure was all over the place. Shit didn't subside until about the time I got out of jail. They gave me absolutely nothing for the withdrawal despite knowing I was in poly-withdrawals. They did keep me on med watch for about a week though.

Worst experience of my life. And no one put me there except for me.

Sure. I ended up in the hospital for an OD and nothing showed up. Later on I was arrested for DUI and had to give a urine sample. I was shitting myself thinking I was going to get additional charges for having an illegal drug in my body. I spent months worrying. I found out from my attorney only my subs I was taking at the time showed up on the drug test...oh, and oddly enough Benadrly. And I know for sure I hadn't taken any benadryl that day so maybe the clonaz showed up as benadryl, which actually can help my case because my lawyer is trying to say the benadryl made me drowsy.

I love how almost all of us ended up in some form of trouble with OD. Really easy with this one (easier than with etizolam in my experience.) Be careful guys. Absolutely no eyeballing!

did anyone who rode the pellet-shaped-train right off the rails with C-Lam actually get the tabs analysed?
The apparent endemic nature, the sudden prevalence of such tales, the terrible publicity surrounding F-Lam, the similar potency and the inconsistency surrounding detected metabolites makes me really quite suspicious... :sus:

Mine was not with the pellets but with powder which I know to be very pure.

Last edited:
Wait... wut?! Eyeballing a sub-milligram active triazolo-based RC benzodiazepine with a solid EHL that has been in existence for less time than my dog?!
Not being funny but that's a real-time visualisation of On The Origin Of Species....

Wait... wut?! Eyeballing a sub-milligram active triazolo-based RC benzodiazepine with a solid EHL that has been in existence for less time than my dog?!
Not being funny but that's a real-time visualisation of On The Origin Of Species....
I agree with you. I've never used any clonazolam unless it was already placed on blotters or tablets.

From what I gather, most people who have horrible experiences with it either had powder, or were not used to the strength of these new thienos.

My first ever experience w clonazolam, I took a .5mg dose (while sleep-deprived, in hopes of falling asleep), but ended up blacking out, getting in a fight with a gas station clerk over a pack of cigarettes, and ended up in jail.

The cops let me off easy because I told them the truth about what I'd done before the incident and that it was a huge mistake. They dropped most of my charges, but left me with paraphernalia (brought down from poss of controlled substance, dwi, reckless driving, disturbing the peace, and paraphernalia).

The only time I've ever had cops be lenient with me and not use the info I gave them to lock me in jail.

And you're seriously asking whether tolerance is the issue or not? Can't possibly imagine why.

Lol, sounds like she has my the typical GP who throws antipsychotics for sleep first, then benzos, and does random drugs at the same time.

I was once like that, but no doctor meds, except my 0.5mg clonazepam bid for HPPD (gone in a year). Watch out munchkin.

I agree with you. I've never used any clonazolam unless it was already placed on blotters or tablets.

From what I gather, most people who have horrible experiences with it either had powder, or were not used to the strength of these new thienos.

My first ever experience w clonazolam, I took a .5mg dose (while sleep-deprived, in hopes of falling asleep), but ended up blacking out, getting in a fight with a gas station clerk over a pack of cigarettes, and ended up in jail.

The cops let me off easy because I told them the truth about what I'd done before the incident and that it was a huge mistake. They dropped most of my charges, but left me with paraphernalia (brought down from poss of controlled substance, dwi, reckless driving, disturbing the peace, and paraphernalia).

The only time I've ever had cops be lenient with me and not use the info I gave them to lock me in jail.

These kinda stories are always so hard to believe.

I mean when people take 4+ mg of clonazepam with some beer for their first time maybe. (4mg of clonazepam is stronger than .5 clonazolam, by a bunch).

Can anyone tell me what the point of buying liquid as opposed to pellet forms of etizolam or clonazolam would be other than price?

Can anyone tell me what the point of buying liquid as opposed to pellet forms of etizolam or clonazolam would be other than price?

Nothing. And typically it's a giant rip-off. Buy powder and a bottle of propylene glycol and make a 1:1 solution yourself.

I prefer clonazolam pills. I know exactly the dose I'm getting and don't have to measure it myself. Never tried the liquid, always seemed dangerous to me.

Speaking of clonazolam, thank God I'm able to get an order of pellets this week. It makes all the difference in the world. It can turn a shit day into a good one.

Last edited:
Is there anyone with a high tolerance to clonazolam? 2 used to have me in a good state of mind, but I've been through 6 of them now and feel nothing. It's worrying.

I prefer clonazolam pills. I know exactly the dose I'm getting and don't have to measure it myself. Never tried the liquid, always seemed dangerous to me.

Speaking of clonazolam, thank God I'm able to get an order of pellets this week. It makes all the difference in the world. It can turn a shit day into a good one.

With an oral syringe, it's not. Not more than when one is prescribed codeine or hydrocodone syrup, you gotta measure your dose with that little syringe. But yes, the prices I've seen for syrups of these are out there expensive. Only advantage is that a bottle of liquid is less suspicious than pills, even if the content is legal.

Anyone here do the blotter. I'm interested in the pellets but the blotter does pretty well. It's .five and I'm on three mg of klonopin a day so if if I stick twenty five blotter on my tongue I think maybe I'll be in trouble lol