• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

Got 60 of these from that website that obv everyone knows about.

Took 6 yesterday and I like this shite a lot!!!

2 weeks to ship to US during holiday season? awesome.

I'm about to take 5 and eat some ice cream

Hey there man, be cautious, unless you have some rx script regularly, you could be in hell when the fun ends :p

Honestly, these things are pretty darn good. I've been prescribed - triazolam, alprazolam, clonazepam, temazepam, lorazepam and diazepam throughout my "run" Also was big into etizolam but it never really did it for me. This stuff does.

I also have a massive tolerance, so I usually eat a lot. I'm not sure how many I took yesterday, but it was an awesome day. I didn't even do much, but it just felt good to be alive...I can see this becoming a problem. But, it did feel good to enjoy life...and as I type this, it still does. Of course I had a bunch around my room like I always do with all my benzodiazepines.

Take care.

:)

anyone else wanna chime in?

grapefruit juice?

uhh...

yea idk lol what's up?

hit me up on AIM. my screen name = "xetnies" or "Rockos Modern Life"

Can someone compare it to Diazepam ( my favorite benzo) in terms of potency, duration and effect. I am not sure if its worth it, cause i can get every benzo i want for the price of the script, which is a maximum of 20€ usually. I thinking of buying midazolam oral solution (2mg/ml) which is even injectable or this, to get something different from the usual meals...

difficult to tell, given i take other Rx (one being a very long acting) benzo's...
but given i took mostly 4 or 6x0.5mg's in stead of taking 1.5mg xanax or 30mg valium, the stuff seemed ok, kept anxiety at bay, did feel anxiety relief after having ingested too many stims, it definately did the job (4mg's clonazolam that time...) but packs no punch like xanax and none of the euphoric relaxation like valium.

Yea, it def doesn't pacc a "punch" but I find it way more sedating than most benzos. It's also euphoric to me and my two friends who each tried .5 You can. Easily sleep 12 hours. I took my last one like 16 hours ago and I still kinda feel it.

It just succs I ran out :(

Research show that is about the potency of triazolam, 0.25mg/0.5mg = 10mg diazepam, but of course equivalency charts are just good when it comes to switch to diazepam so the patient doesn't get sick, but that's a good idea. 2mg of it is like triazolam on a long haul.

Etnies, grapefruit juice works awesome with xanax thats for sure, makes 0.5mg last all day for me. And it sure did work well with triazolam, especially since triazolam has a miserable 52% oral BA, I bet it increased it to 90%+ because I remember the only time a friend of mine gave me a dozen 0.25mg green brand name Halcions, eating grapefruit for breakfast would push back the day so that I would have breakfast later again ;) Only to do when you have nothing to do in a particular day though.

Research show that is about the potency of triazolam, 0.25mg/0.5mg = 10mg diazepam, but of course equivalency charts are just good when it comes to switch to diazepam so the patient doesn't get sick, but that's a good idea. 2mg of it is like triazolam on a long haul.

Etnies, grapefruit juice works awesome with xanax thats for sure, makes 0.5mg last all day for me. And it sure did work well with triazolam, especially since triazolam has a miserable 52% oral BA, I bet it increased it to 90%+ because I remember the only time a friend of mine gave me a dozen 0.25mg green brand name Halcions, eating grapefruit for breakfast would push back the day so that I would have breakfast later again ;) Only to do when you have nothing to do in a particular day though.

Def good to know, thanks a bunch.

Hopefully I'll be getting more of this tomorrow or Saturday the latest.

I plan on taking 4mg right off the start,

I currently take 3mg kpin and 2mg xanax a day and have been for about 8 years. What would you guys recommend as a starter dose? 2mg is what I was considering. Thanks for any advice. I'm well seasoned with benzos, but this will be the first time researching this one.

damnit if i hadn't have to move back with my rents (they inspect my post closer than the stasi) i'd be trying this out right now.

I got a pill with UPJOHN 666 text, It was clonazolam. I was too tired and fall asleep in 2 minutes. So, now I'm waiting for the bulk.
Next day was pretty hard, so the 12-18 half life should be true.

I got a pill with UPJOHN 666 text, It was clonazolam. I was too tired and fall asleep in 2 minutes. So, now I'm waiting for the bulk.
Next day was pretty hard, so the 12-18 half life should be true.
lol, they don't make that pill (the actual company).

I was on xanax on and of for 3 years. Ive never got a buzz from it that everyone gets except the very first time i took it. The last two yrs a diff dr. put me on the klonopin he said it has potentially for abuse. xanax is meant to come on fast for right now. klonopin is slowing released over 8 hrs
and ill sometimes take half or skip one of my doses and im fine. now if i had to got like 2 three days its be diff.but i still think not as bad as xanax

I know, not that company made it. Its just playing with the UPJOHN66 / XX thing.

Sleepwalker18, how would you compare relative potencies between flubromazolam and clonazolam?
I'd say flubromazolam /may/ be a bit more potent than Clonazolam. Just going off the experiences I've had with both. Imo Clonazolam > Flubromazolam in general.

Klonopins=Fire! My favorite benzo. Comes on slow but stays with you all day long and it's a lot smoother than Xanax it seems. Though I wouldn't (and haven't ever) turn a Xanax down either! I also seem to have less negative side effects on klonopin like no black outs, aggression, crying jags, out of character behaviors etc.