• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

PSA: These little fuckers are strong as hell!

I''ll give a full trip report when I'm not so benzd and tied. But yeah I would say these .5mg tablets are about as strong as .75mg-1mg clonazepam. They certainly feel different though. I think it's safe to say I enjoy this one more than clonazepam, maybe even diazepam at this point..

But yeah...very strong anxiolytic, has both euphoric properties will likely make you really sleepy so maybe drink some coffee, or do some speed if that's your thing. Very, very nice benzo. But at the same time, these are stupid potent...I wouldn't give more than .5 to a benzo noob. Do not drink on these, do not drive on these, and especially do not drink and drive on these. Irresponsible substance use is a huge thing that's holding a lot of people back - and yes I do include myself in this category, although I went from taking 5-6 bars per day to having a stash that I only touch for comedowns basically - no more than two or three times per month for me, but as far as selling them the profit margin is abusrd.

Anyway I done been ramblin long enough.

People of Bluelight need you to all know that this stuff is stupid potent. I'm on 1mg right now and I just took some dabs and I keep falling asleep. Tomorrow I'm gonna bit a do a reading on this one which is sort of a love child between clonazepam and flunitrazepam. I love learning about drug chemistry and the like. But yeah these feel nice, 10/10 would take again.

Last edited:
you've eaten 64 clonazolam tablets! i don't know if i actually believe you! but if you have, i seriously hope you can taper that down, cos that's insane

warning: I have a natural tolerance to drugs.

Am currently on 32mg of c-lam and feeling fantastic Friends are crashed out with the DVD loading screen on while i slowly slip a beer and smoke cigarettes. I'm quite content just where I am. Really great benzo. Two friends had 4mg and were asleep in 2 hours. Another couple friend had 2mg each and are still loudly fucking (although they mixed in a bottle of white wine). I can see myself blacking out fromt oo much alcohol but honestly, you shouldn't be taking benzos if you don't know restraint. I wish I still smoked pot because I feel it would complete the experience. I think i'm gonna do a light clean then snack out to some old Bond. Absolute great stuff for chilling. Highly reccommend. Just please start at .5mg. M tolerance is ridiculous at the moment.

Mate you are treading very dangerous waters taking that kind of dose of a untested drug, not being tested aside that is a massive dose and if you don't get on top of things quickly you are heading down a very slippery life threatening or life changing slope. Please be careful.

warning: I have a natural tolerance to drugs.

Am currently on 32mg of c-lam and feeling fantastic Friends are crashed out with the DVD loading screen on while i slowly slip a beer and smoke cigarettes. I'm quite content just where I am. Really great benzo. Two friends had 4mg and were asleep in 2 hours. Another couple friend had 2mg each and are still loudly fucking (although they mixed in a bottle of white wine). I can see myself blacking out fromt oo much alcohol but honestly, you shouldn't be taking benzos if you don't know restraint. I wish I still smoked pot because I feel it would complete the experience. I think i'm gonna do a light clean then snack out to some old Bond. Absolute great stuff for chilling. Highly reccommend. Just please start at .5mg. M tolerance is ridiculous at the moment.
I don't know if I believe hardly any of the trip reports on rcs that are written around the time they first come out.
I had this impression when I read a whole bunch of amazing trip reports about ethylphenidate that were written on bluelight in I think 2012. Mostly the ones near the beginning of the ethyl mega threads. then I received a gram of it and found for myself that it was one of the most good awful drugs I've experienced. the trip reports did not match even closely. So I continued to read through the threads. as time went on the glowing trip reports faded as the "I hate this chemical" reports increased.
I recently was reading about clonazolam on reddit and ran into something that angered me. the owner of an rc vendor was offering free samples to people who would write great experience reports on bluelight as compensation.
So I won't take an rc trip report for a grain of salt from someone who isn't a known and reputable bluelighter.
it's a shady business.
I hope I didn't waste my money on these. I see a lot of reports telling people to smoke weed with them which is another red flag. that's an old trick people use when they want a drug to have strengthened placebo effect

I don't know if I believe hardly any of the trip reports on rcs that are written around the time they first come out.
I had this impression when I read a whole bunch of amazing trip reports about ethylphenidate that were written on bluelight in I think 2012. Mostly the ones near the beginning of the ethyl mega threads. then I received a gram of it and found for myself that it was one of the most good awful drugs I've experienced. the trip reports did not match even closely. So I continued to read through the threads. as time went on the glowing trip reports faded as the "I hate this chemical" reports increased.
I recently was reading about clonazolam on reddit and ran into something that angered me. the owner of an rc vendor was offering free samples to people who would write great experience reports on bluelight as compensation.
So I won't take an rc trip report for a grain of salt from someone who isn't a known and reputable bluelighter.
it's a shady business.
I hope I didn't waste my money on these. I see a lot of reports telling people to smoke weed with them which is another red flag. that's an old trick people use when they want a drug to have strengthened placebo effect

Well here, try taking 5mg and then when you 'come to' a few days later, you can come back and tell us all about how wrong you were :D

Jokes aside, don't take more than .5mg of these without a tolerance, and don't do anything silly.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the next day anxiolytic properties, especially when topped up with 1g phenibut. Very pleasant.

0. 5 milligrams of klonopin is the lowest dose and you probably need a higher dose like one milligram her to Miller

Bluelight informed me by email that someone posted in this thread and said, but I can't find the post.

There's 0.25mg clonazepam pills. They're sky blue in colour. Just like there's 0.25mg xanax. Google image it, look it up on canoe. Here in my country PharmaScience (a generics company) definitely makes them, it was on their site when they allowed anyone to look at their catalogue...

Just googling or whatever enginer you wanna use, type in clonazepam canoe (canoe is some canadian news/magazine about everything online, the serious kind of publication, that's where I get all my info about opiates inactive ingredients to know if I had to need a SteriFilt or not for whatever that was not dilaudid I was gonna shoot up.

Bluelight informed me by email that someone posted in this thread and said, but I can't find the post.

There's 0.25mg clonazepam pills. They're sky blue in colour. Just like there's 0.25mg xanax. Google image it, look it up on canoe. Here in my country PharmaScience (a generics company) definitely makes them, it was on their site when they allowed anyone to look at their catalogue...

Just googling or whatever enginer you wanna use, type in clonazepam canoe (canoe is some canadian news/magazine about everything online, the serious kind of publication, that's where I get all my info about opiates inactive ingredients to know if I had to need a SteriFilt or not for whatever that was not dilaudid I was gonna shoot up.

close.. they make clonazepam in .25 but not Klonopin. Klonopin brand name only comes in .5, 1, and 2mgs. therefore all generic formulations of it in the United States also only make the same. in other countries clonazepam is made in .25mg. I believe Rivotril is made in that dose range.

There are 0.125-mg sublingual clonazepam in the US. I know b/c I had a bunch when I tapered clonazepam several years ago. I'm back on a therapeutic dose, and tapering again, but using diazepam this time. Elderly and liver compromised individuals often don't require doses higher than 1/8 mg. Clonazepam is a wicked potent benzo, but it's longer onset time gives some people the impression it is weaker than say, Xanax. Not at all... Not ime.

"Klonopin (Clonazepam) Drug Information: Description, User ... - RxList
www.rxlist.com › ... › klonopin (clonazepam) side effects drug center
Klonopin is also available as an orally disintegrating tablet containing 0.125 mg, 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg or 2 mg clonazepam. Each orally disintegrating tablet ..." Rxlist.com, or search with Google...

But this thread is about clonazolam, which is ime even more potent/amnesiac than clonazepam.

Last edited:
Just got my first order of clonazolam this evening. for the last week or so I have been dosing etizolam of various doses daily. Anywhere from 3 mg to as much as 10. These are TOWA script brand and ocasionally home made pg solution. Today I have had two doses of the pills - 3 mg each. One was 12 hours before I intend to try the clonazolam the second dose was 6 hours before I intend to try it

I previously was dosing benzos daily (2-5mg) off and on for years - that ended about a year ago, I have noticed the same branda and less mg of etizolam doesnt do nearly as much for me this time around as it did before.

Enough rambling. Basiczlly. I want to try this clonazolam tonight but don't know if the 6mg of etiz ingested today plus what appears to be a decent tolerance that I have to make the experience not worth it.

Do I stop taking etizolam for a few days and then try the clonazolam?

Or what dose should I take based on my tolerance to these other things to enjoy it?

Sorry for a rambling first post. After a frustrating usps screw up and finally getting the stuff, I am very eager to erhmm research.

Thanks for reading the advice,
- yN

Yeah it's called Rivotril in canada, people call em rivos, never saw the brand name ones irl by Roche,correction, I did see the .5mg brand name Roche clonazepam, they're brownish, light brownish...walnut, yeah only the PMS-clonazepam 0.25mg (PMS meaning Pharmascience, a very well known generics company in canada....they also make the extremely useful 50mg Histantil you can ask your pharmacist for, there used to be 25mg, which is what i was buying, but they discontinued them. I get a bottle of 30x50mg for 11 dollars and change of these bulky dark blue pills with only PMS etched on one side, nothing as to what it is or what dose.

Ooops, going offtopic here, just gonna end with, the whole world calls it Rivotril, Klonopin ;) Get with the times! Canada is kind in the middle when it comes to meds and rx meds, between european and american situations. I still can'tbelieve they took out your Nitrazepam for no reason at all in 2005 and the whole Rohypnol is evil thing when almost all of Europe scripts it. I gotta say the orange (probably .5mg?, I'd reserve it for the strongest dosage of 2mg like for Valium) brand name Klonopins with the indented / carved out K look pretty cool, not as awesome as brand name american Roche Valiums though with the V looking like a heart in the middle of the same kind of blue...Here we can't even have 10mg valium, N/A, brand name that is, sure generics, we can do that but. But I've in my hands and system and seen every dosage of clonazepam in brand name form here and none of ours have that carved out K either, I guess it would be an R if they wanted to do that here.

Even back about a decade ago brand name Dilaudid 4mg had a stylized D "which made em too attractive" according to Purdue and somehow changed it to a boring old regular D.

Last edited:
i believe everyone to be careful with these, especially those with benzo withdrawl sensitivity. i consider myself quite unaffected by the majority of benzo withdrawl, but these are on another level.

do not take more than 5 days in a row, doesnt matter on dosage as with even small doses daily, i felt very unpleasant after with the rebound anxiety, shaking/jittery/nervous/tired/no motivation.

just thought id let you know before you delve into this one.

There are 0.125-mg sublingual clonazepam in the US. I know b/c I had a bunch when I tapered clonazepam several years ago. I'm back on a therapeutic dose, and tapering again, but using diazepam this time. Elderly and liver compromised individuals often don't require doses higher than 1/8 mg. Clonazepam is a wicked potent benzo, but it's longer onset time gives some people the impression it is weaker than say, Xanax. Not at all... Not ime.

"Klonopin (Clonazepam) Drug Information: Description, User ... - RxList
www.rxlist.com › ... › klonopin (clonazepam) side effects drug center
Klonopin is also available as an orally disintegrating tablet containing 0.125 mg, 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg or 2 mg clonazepam. Each orally disintegrating tablet ..." Rxlist.com, or search with Google...

But this thread is about clonazolam, which is ime even more potent/amnesiac than clonazepam.
ya well that's true but even though they are clonazepam they are still different pharms. I believe he was referring to the tab Klonopin tablets.
you are correct, Klonopin is imo one of the most potent benzos and deff my favorite. it even has action at gaba b. curious if clonazolam does as well. anyone have definite info on metabolites of clonazolam?
I just got my Klonopin refilled today and my clonazolam pellets have been "in transit" for days now without update. looking forward to reporting on synergy between clonazolam and Klonopin.

i believe everyone to be careful with these, especially those with benzo withdrawl sensitivity. i consider myself quite unaffected by the majority of benzo withdrawl, but these are on another level.

do not take more than 5 days in a row, doesnt matter on dosage as with even small doses daily, i felt very unpleasant after with the rebound anxiety, shaking/jittery/nervous/tired/no motivation.

if I took clonazolam for five days like you said and stopped, do you think my clonazepam would be strong enough to stop any withdrawal complications?
I'm concerned that maybe if clonazolam is as strong as people say that it could cause massive down regulation of gaba receptors which would be a huge problem possibly leading to dementia with overuse.

yeah i think your clonazepam should be ok, ive used many different benzos when stopping clonozolam to rid the horrible rebound wds and they do the trick, as long as you have something. im talking about just stopping with no benzos left at all, it can be tough

Hi there. Complete novice here. I have no "habit" but like taking 3fpm. The other morning, I did a couple of lines of 3fpm and then popped a little pink pill (clonazolam) at 1.30pm and then sort of blacked out until 8pm. I then woke for 2 hours (my gf says) but have no recollection of this. I then went to bed at 10pm and fell asleep (blacked out?) until 7am the next morning but felt brilliant.
Is this normal behaviour for clonazolam?
Does any of the above sound like I was dangerously unwell?
Am I ok to use this stuff after a day of 3fpm? I just want to avoid the insomnia 3fpm gives me and just "knock myself out" like this?
Is that dangerous?

If you have no tolerance, 0.5mg can be too strong, take half a pill.

Many people take benzodiazepines after stimulants to diminish the crash and be able to sleep.

After the initial "yay I got my stuff in the mail" day or two where i take 1.5mg to 2mg a couple times a day, I've only had 1 capsule of 0.5 a day since then,everytime. The crappy 0.25mg flubromazolam pills going around are weak it seems, I need .75 to 1mg of those british f-lam pills, while swedish made flub-lam 1mg gelcaps work like mad, but without the amnesia that can be caused by this one(more on that later), did that last time and when i fell back on all that valium (script) and xanax (script) I saved, valium was taking care of me correctly, only one time did i fuck up, and thankfully it was a small order of 30 caps only, but i ate em very fast, and suddenly I had to take an extra 10mg val from my 20mg up to 30 to be okay. So yeah, be careful, I find it causes anterograde amnesia like clonazepam too. Sometimes I wake up realizing I'm sitting in my bed and vaping my e-cig and had no recall of going from lying to sitting to picking up e-cig on the rolling desk with my second monitor and turntable. Its never happened to me to lose memory (although when i tapered the 2x2mg clonazepam script (i asked my psycdoc to do so, which surprised him, and he's pretty cool with me since I defended the fact I was stuck at 20mg when I said, you're weening me off too fast now, didn't see him in 3 years, all I do is call the pharmacy who calls his office and they renew the scripts automatically by fax, we have no need to see each other until I decide to taper off the valium, one mg per month at a time..i'm that sensitive to the wd's). I lost my train of thought here though lol...

As I was saying, I always was the one who didn't collapse from alcohol (i did have my shares of vomit inducing drinking games though..), the one who freaked out the least from psychedelics, always having a good time, mdma was great too, the only time I had a real E pill (pink pill with an heart on one side, SEX etched into the other side, i scared off a female friend of mine when my eyes got to rollin' haha, i told her it was a normal feeling when the euphoria was large and it was.
And finally, I never fucked up property, hurt people, hurt myself and any general mischief from benzos, but i could see it happening with like 5mg of this stuff, so indeed be careful!

Yeah I'd like to echo all the 'be careful' sentiments...

This benzo is stupid potent. I think it's a far stronger anxiolytic than clonazepam and even alprazolam, while at the same time having stronger muscle relaxing properties than diazepam and maybe even some of the barbiturates.

The amnesia isn't quite as bad as phenazepam, but it's roughly on par with an equivalent dose of alpraz.

I think it's safe to say that it's at least twice as strong as clonazepam, dosage wise. So do be careful. If you're a benzo noob, start with maybe .25mg. If you have a decent amount of experience with benzos then .5mg would be perfect, and I wouldn't recommend going beyond 1mg unless you just feel like faking asleep, or entering the 'danger zone' as I like to call it (blacking out and doing silly things)

But don't get me wrong, I love em. Despite the potential negatives I listed, it may be me and my girlfriend's new favorite benzo. We like to take .25mg each to start, and then throughout the course of the evening take lots of dabs and redose .125mg periodically.

Only problem - originally I was just gonna get 30 .5mg pellets to test them out. Then my orders for some different shit (1pLSD, 3fpm, 3meopcmo) from a different site didn't come through, so I just decided fuck it I'll get 90 Clonazolam pellets. So I ordered 45mg instead of 15mg as I originally intended.

Well I placed the order wrong, and ended up getting 90mg instead of 90 pellets! That's 180 pellets!! (which by the way can be split into halves, or even quarters, and still be effective) :O that's so much fucking Clonazolam! I try and have the self control of a Tibetan monk when it comes to benzos because I know how evil they are. But still, you NEED the self control of a Tibetan monk in order to have 180 of these fuckers lying around without anything bad happening. With great power comes great responsibility. Be safe out there everyone <3