Bluelight

Thread: New cannabinoid, MAB-CHMINACA

1. Collapse Details
    New cannabinoid, MAB-CHMINACA 

IUPAC: N-(1-amino-3,3-dimethyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide

Seems to be extremely close to MMB-CHMINACA structure wise.

Expectations and experiences welcome

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Sorry to not be totally on topic? But are they finding any decent body-high/pain relief cannabinoids without nasty side effects now? I remember highschoolers getting physical withdrawal from 'Bizarro' that half of them were admittedly addicted to. I had to coach two different individuals through an overdose of 1-2 hits of the stuff they had there. Ugly stuff. From what I read it sounded like, umm, AM-2201? JWH-018 was a bit cool to have back in the day, anything decent out or in the works?

I hope this one is cool.

3. Collapse Details

No idea to be honest, I have used AB-FUBINACA pretty much daily for a few months in the past, quit without any withdrawal symptoms or anything really. It was invented by Pfizer as a analgesic medication, so it might be worth a try

It also has very lovely effects. Strong mood lift, increase in motivation and creativity, a usual dose is 0.5-2mg. I've taken up to 10mg and didn't die, but it wasn't pleasant either. You can take it orally too, same dose as vaporized, but the duration increases to 8-15 hours!

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I love oral (In more ways thank you think hehe). But smoked, was it like 5-30min high?

5. Collapse Details

Peak lasts about 45 minutes, total duration around 3 hours.