• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc did u not poop from lope? HELP

inmfh4488

Bluelighter
im concerned i gave myself a fecal impact.

i took 34mg and 28ish hours later took 10mg. i took the lope friday at 3pm, last i took dope was the previous monday at 9pm and it was a 15bag. did i take to much lope?

my question is did anybody have bad back and stomach pains from gettin backed up off lope. all the threads and post where ppl mention not pooping for a week or so dont really say anything about there back or chest. im really scared that i wont wake up tomarrow.

ive got all the symptoms of fecal impact from what every google search told me. the pain stated 5ish hours after i took the 34mg. would it happen that fast?
at the 5ish hour mark i started to google the pain, and so i took mirilax in hope of midigateing the impaction.. and have been every day.

i took the 34mg on 3pm friday, mirilax 10pm
10mg more lope 8pm saturday, and mirilax at 6pm the same day
i ddint take any lope today just mirilax

also im pooping fairly fine. its smaller or thiner but not rope candy or pencil. i think it just softer from mirilax so it comes out broken and smaller in diameter.. i mean if i gave myself IMPACT on friday, i would still have the rest of my intestine full of waste that would come out normally b4 the solid mass was next in line, then would be backed up right?

please any type of answer or story or any. thank you

If your going to the bathroom then your fine. When you haven't gone is when you run the risk of getting impacted bowels.

I don't think you have an impaction but I'm not a doctor. I have had very similar kinds of poop after using miralax it's like long and stringy. Usually I will have a little of that kind of stool then a solid chunk then strait brown water. If your in pain and want to accelerate the process you could try an enema. But if your really in pain and have insurance a trip to the ER wouldn't be the worst idea but your not going to die in your sleep regardless. If your intestines split open you won't be having to ask about it on a forum I promise you that much ;)

i dont get what this pain could be. i mean.. i am virtually clean now, u think half of it is from not feeling my back for so long from being on heroin and oxy for the past 3-4years? wasnt anywhere half as bad when i didnt take the lope ( i took lope fri and took last dose of dope mon) so i got thru the worst without it, almsot wish i hadent taken it... it was nice for those 18 hours tho...

its just like damn, the pain, its pretty previlant thats what has me concerned, id say a 5-6, enough that i had to xanax myself out friday night at 1230PM, AlsoKnownAs saturday(woke up 5pm), and i didnt sleep last night im still up

could the 17 2mg loperamide do something to my kidneys? i did over do nsaids a lil bit but it was just 2days in a row, nothing crazy tho. 2 tylenol PMs and IBpro 800 wed n thurs, and a IB800 friday, then later that day i took the 34mg lope

Are you in withdrawal? My back hurt like shit when I withdrew off suboxone and heroin. Also yes Opiates can certainly mask pain of all sorts. If I was you I would go see a normal doctor tomorrow morning. It will be cheaper than the ER and will get to the bottom of anything that might be wrong.

i mean no, i would say im out of the woods. the worst part of everytime i detoxed was my RLS. i still have some lingering RLS but id say no, im not w/d. my last dose of heroin was mon at 9pm, and i actually went to the doc wed cuz im a SOLID STUPID ass addict and want to start the year ong process of legally gettin some 750s or someshit. and at that time, i had SOME pain in my back. it felt like kidneys to be honest. pain pattern was like 2 larges balls on the lower back of my back. but it wasnt near what i feel rigth now it was only like 1-2 on a scale, and now its in a larger area, and im my stomach or chest ( feels like im hungry sort of. id call it burning sensation)

im firmiliar normal with the back pain that comes with w/d(more of an ache) and this is deff 2 to 3 times worse and as stated, in larger/ more/diff areas

Last edited:
If your going to the bathroom then your fine. When you haven't gone is when you run the risk of getting impacted bowels.

so taking a large dose of lope wouldnt impact it right there onsight, like as the pills are in the GI tract thats the spot where it IMPACTS? your saying it would freeze my whole GI up?

so taking a large dose of lope wouldnt impact it right there onsight, like as the pills are in the GI tract thats the spot where it IMPACTS? your saying it would freeze my whole GI up?

Nah opiates cause constipation by slowing the travel time of stool through your intestines and by causing less moisture to enter those stool. This causes dry rock hard stools. Impaction would occur if a large turd dried up hard and solid somewhere in your intestine. It would take a few days to happen I would imagine. Miralax is a good defense against that as it increases moisture in your bowel making those large stools wet and soft. I don't know if you have an impaction. But if you can poop and pass gas I'd say it's likely you don't. I went 17 days without any poop coming out and didn't end up with an impaction! So it's not super common. I still recommend an enema.

then why did my back hurt right after the lope kicked in. i mean fuck.. was my mind distracted with the other symptoms of w/d...i didnt notice it was erally this bad? no way. im like 89.62% sure it worsen after i took lope. lope w/d? only doses twice 34mg then 10 mg 30ish hours later.

you know how if your opiate tolerant and been on it for atleast id say 3 years, how if u take a low dose, it actually makes pain worse? kinda like the w/d back pain?.. i would say my back pain STARTED from the lope high i got. i noticed i was "high" cuz my back hurt a little, my eyes were sunked, i felt tired and i had slept in forever and wasnt tire b4, and my rls was at bay and i actually was able to play video games. and i stayed up to the wee hours like i normally do on opaites. plus, i ALMOSTT craved a cig.

i mean fuck, i have the back pain, the chest burning, freqency and slow urination. my apetite is halfed, and pain increases when i eat/digest. and im cold(always seem to get cold instead of fever). but the cold could be lingering w/d. it was 75 today and i was cold rockin sweats and a long sleeve.

why would i have all the other sympts?

The appetite, upset stomach, and cold are classic withdrawal symptoms. If your habit had lasted a few years then i know those physical symptoms will persist for a few weeks or longer. The urine thing can be caused by lingering constipation. But man I'm not arguing with you if you feel you need medical assistance then go seek it out! only you know how you feel!

The appetite, upset stomach, and cold are classic withdrawal symptoms. If your habit had lasted a few years then i know those physical symptoms will persist for a few weeks or longer. The urine thing can be caused by lingering constipation. But man I'm not arguing with you if you feel you need medical assistance then go seek it out! only you know how you feel!

i wasnt argueing, just being like damn but then why. thanks for the advise man. i didnt mean to come across like that.

by saying that you make me wanna take more lope lmaoo. but i doubt i will

Your welcome. I knew you weren't arguing I just feel weird about talking you out of seeing a doctor. You know your body and the situation much better than me. If you feel you are impacted then you should see a doctor. I would feel terrible if I was wrong and you suffered by trusting me. On the other hand ER visits suck and are expensive. In fact I visited 3 times last year because I thought I was impacted because of opiate induced constipation. So I know what your going through. I was not impacted when I went and they told me too take miralax and other stuff to go. If you go they will give you an x-ray or contrast dye MRI. Thats how they tell. If your shit is close to the anus the doctor will stick his finger up your ass to break the stool up. Good times. But yeah goodluck

Lopermide is used OTC to stop diarrhea, so of course it's going to slow things down. You may have already been backed up from previous opiate use and the lopermide made it worse... I would discontinue the lope and give yourself an opportunity to clear out everything before using it again.

If that doesn't help, then I agree that the back pain is probably due to WD in that case.

Lopermide is used OTC to stop diarrhea, so of course it's going to slow things down. You may have already been backed up from previous opiate use and the lopermide made it worse... I would discontinue the lope and give yourself an opportunity to clear out everything before using it again.

If that doesn't help, then I agree that the back pain is probably due to WD in that case.

this is the plan. im think i might stay on mirilax for 2 more days too

i actually feel better, not alot alot, maybe the lope made me cramp, and now that its all leaving my system im de cramping. idk

Well it's your life. if all these people appeared in front of you and you evaluate their circumstances I bet you would choose to get health care advice from another source. I am not cutting on anyone just stating facts. How much confidence would you have if you could meet "MrBig w/2,000 posts" and you rang the doorbell some woman answers the door and yells "Johnny, someone is here to see you" and the reply "who is it Mom?"
Lol. No one is claiming to be a doctor and I sincerely doubt anyone posts a question expecting a response from a healthcare professional. If they did, they're an idiot and their thread would be closed with the advice to seek urgent treatment. Instead, posters are typically looking for other people who have experienced whatever situation they have questions about. And I think it's safe to say almost every opiate addict out there has been backed up, it ain't rocket science.

The same shit you're saying could just as easily be applied to you. But please, do continue.