• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Megathread v. To get drugged, or to not get drugged.

right am gonna start having a few bongs and thinking about getting in to bed

that was fun!

ugh, moth man

wasnt there a movie about the moth man? weird one too.
also, i think if you drop md on top of tripping you get a somewhat different experience than the reverse.... more trip than md iirc.

yeah only ever done it that way. urgh, feeling shit today.

line of mxe though to pick me up.

typing on mxe is such a pain

It is indeed =D proper case of stab fingers at the keyboard and hope for the best

Right... might have another go on this GBL. 1.8 down the hatch

Last edited:
Can I ask if yer a big lad? By that I mean, how heavy and tall are you?

^ If you think 10.5 stone is bad, wait till he hits his forties. ;)

OK, without any other factors at play, I'm guessing that 2.2 is probably more than enough. I am half an inch taller and about 2 stone heavier, and that would definitely hit me rather hard to begin with. Enjoy. :)

Feeling it now, not hugely but quite nice so far, nice body sensation, music enhancement

yah you kinda have to be doing something stimulating on it. i found 1.4 a good dose for me, each dose. keeping them 2 to 3 hours apart. and 1ml did almost nothing

Been awake for almost 72 hours after buying 2 grams of 4-FA and sharing it with my girlfriend..

So tired my eyes are crossing to inside out proportions..

Don't want to sleep, though. Not yet.

Horny stuff that. bollocks to 72 hours awake, re-dosing on 4-FA becomes almost pointless, used to give me a headache. minimal comedown though

man had me a bit too much mam2201. that stuff is nice for sure but so easy to overdo.... couple of extra specks of dust and i was halfway to being too far gone

bah, today will be better. got some tripping planned. hopefully