• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much Codeine Linctus + Promethazine Hydrochloride to use to make lean.

420KID

Greenlighter
Got Codeine Linctus 15mg/5ml [200ml] and Phenergan Elixir 5mg/5ml Oral Solution [100ml] and i'm looking to make some lean.
Have read online this is a viable way of making it. Just looking for some guidance on the codeine to Promethazine ratio dosage. I have no opiate tolerance.
I have read online (http://wicked-land.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/how-to-make-sizzurpleanpurple.html) that i should use the whole contents of each product to obtain 4 cups (but considering that 5ml of codeine linctus contains 15mg of codeine and Promethazine allegedly potentiates Codeine i am very wary of this). Was also quite shocked to discover how easy it was to obtain codeine and promethazine considering that there is so much mystery shrouding the UK Sizzurp Scene.

Thankyou for any help provided.

Id go with about 45ml of coedine 30ml promethazine,drink it over like an hour or 2

It's a very subjective recipe because some people, such as myself, really enjoy the warm high buzz that Codeine gives, with only just a little sedative effect from the Promethazine. Others, prefer to use less Codeine and more Promethazine which makes them a lot more drowsy and gives them a nod... more similar to being tipsy/drunk.

Seeing as you have no opiate tolerance, there's no hard and fast rule but the general gist would be to start off easy and see how you enjoy it - you can always redose if you want to. Perhaps start off with around 120mg of Codeine and potentiate it with around 25-50mg of Promethazine.

So judging by the formulas that you have, I'd maybe try maybe 40ml of the Codeine linctus and perhaps 25-50ml of the Promethazine Elixir.

So pretty similar to what StimsNoStems has suggested above. But as I say, it's all subjective and there's no hard and fast rule, different formula's suit different people's preferences. My only advice is that because you have no tolerance, you should take it easy to start with and you can always re-dose later.