• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Omega Swan Batman Music Note Help

contactsnipey

Greenlighter
I bought omega, swan, batman, medics and music note pills - variety of color. Has anybody had any luck with these? Pill report wasn't really conclusive. Any feedback would help.

The state you got them in would help figure out the quality. Without a test kit though I'd be extremely cautious.

Someone else posted about Omegas & Batmans that they got in MI. I was able to find a report on Blue Batmans & it wasn't good. I'd avoid consumption.

Check PR - Music notes have been tested by a trusted (IMHO) member.

Batmans (blue and red i think?) And red omegas were crap in Mi. Think theyre sourced from canada, dudes usually are , not sure. Also , it was apparently a huge mix bag of stamps n colors, which if ida known ida stayed away.

Shiit with how cheap, not to mention legal , 5mapb is, im giving up on mdma . Even shard in Mi is all m1 at best. Ive been procuring fantastic deals on semi quantity ofmapb for way less than even silkroads big listings on cheap md-, and it seems better! II just tell my friends and whoever is taking it what exactly it is and everyone enjoyed themselves a lot. Im just sick of not knowing man, even a Marquis leaves room for error... n my lab is spot on w the mapb. once he accidentally sent me 5apb plus a bunch extra on top lol, but evsn told me about it before I received so it wasn't even a good deal definitely better than the alternative

^^^ which is actually a sad thing because I love md- but with the current situation I'll take what I can get

There are all kinds of new chems that feel like MDxx. Lots of people are finding these newer chems to be more enjoyable as well. Just be careful with your dosing people. Also, if you're new to the chemical start off with a much smaller dose in case you have a bad reaction. I do hope you can find some good MDxx Rollanballz.