• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Reports on PARGY-LAD (newly offered lysergamide)?

psood0nym

Bluelighter
PARGY-LAD (Diethyl-6PARGY-LAD-prop-2-yn-1-yl-9,10-didehydroergoline-8-carboxamide) has recently been offered. Reportedly, this lysergamide is psychoactive at 160 micrograms. I've read mention of it elsewhere on BL but I don't think there's a thread devoted to it yet. Any takers?

New lysergamides will always pique my interest but I doubt any of them will be able to match to beauty and depth of LSD

New lysergamides will always pique my interest but I doubt any of them will be able to match to beauty and depth of LSD

As a matter of fact, I have found AL-LAD more delightful than LSD in all departments. Whereas LSZ was nothing like it, absolutely different character to this one. Lysergamides are pretty unique and hold a great potential imho.

It's quite a folly to compare them as if one could be another IMO. LSD is LSD just as other lysergamides are other lysergamides. I can see the use to compare and contrast but one will never equal the other.

^^ This is what Ive been saying...that AL-LAD was definitely its own entity, but people kept saying "Its LSD with ...this or its LSD without this..." But if you are able to leave LSD out of the equation its amazingly unique. AL-LAD is 9/10 psychedelic perfection....an A- and I would rate LSD the same. Both are brilliant in their own right

Pretty much agree with you guys. I consider al-lad to be a perfect psychedelic, up there with LSD, mescaline 2c-e and mdma, which each have their own special and perfect character.

Just chiming in to say I couldn't agree more with you guys.

I wish people would stop the comparisons between RCs and classics and take them for what they are. Every time someone compares 25I-NBOMe to LSD, I have to face palm.

ID like to inform you guys that this analogue is the real deal and only one vendor is carrying it ATM. My sources COUDNT be any more reliable. Im awaiting a report from said person. Both lab results and bioassay. ill update as this is sort of a big deal on another forum and Ive got my eyes glued to the thread

There seems to be at least one other vendor with PARGY-LAD ATM. I sort of trust it, but could be a scam, I have no idea really.

As a matter of fact, I have found AL-LAD more delightful than LSD in all departments. Whereas LSZ was nothing like it, absolutely different character to this one. Lysergamides are pretty unique and hold a great potential imho.

I agree, it seems that most times the first thing to be discovered is the end all be all and that the ones that come after are, somehow, inferior.
If AL-LAD had been discovered first, then we'd be using it as the comparison drug...not LSD...IMHo.

^^^ That's what Ive been saying to people....If AL came first it would be the one we compare them all too...its just human nature...but that doesn't mean we cant bypass this way of thinking

im curious as to what people will be calling this one :p pargy sounds a bit silly if you ask me

im curious as to what people will be calling this one :p pargy sounds a bit silly if you ask me
Partgay Lad?;);)

Al, when do you think you'll get any news, the lysergamide lovers are waiting on pins and needles!

I predict pargy-lad will be very obscure and it won't earn a nickname. I won't be surprised if this moment is the only time we see it available on the market, clearnet or dark. It just doesn't make sense to produce it commerecially AFAIK, because the precursors are so rare, and the doses of this are so high compared to other lysergemides. I think someone did this just for shits and giggles.

why do you say that?
price wise it seems in the same ballpark as the other lysergamides already produced, at least from what ive seen offered ...

Despite the fact that my last LSD trip was in the mid 90's, my first hit of Al-Lad left me in absolutely no doubt that I had ingested an LSD-like drug. There was no way I was going to mistake the hit for a tryptamine or phenethylamine, it was too distinct, but I still had to argue Al-Lads corner for sometime before it was accepted by some that Al-Lad had in fact been brought to the RC market. I'm not at all surprised to see the same skeptisism surrounding Pargy-Lad, but I see no reason for this product not to be as genuine as the Al-Lad many of us now know & love.

I have not tried it, however, nor have I purchased any. Yet.