• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does tramadol prolong withdrawls

inmfh4488

Bluelighter
Im curious if tramadol prolongs opiate withdrawl. Im doing really good.

I used friday night n made it till sun night b4 i used again. Sunday at night i got 2tens n used a ten bag n monday used thelast of the other ten around 9pm. Its now 10am on friday. I feel like i should be out of he woods but i honestly feel a little worse then wednesday( thurdays was the same as today i woke feeling kinda worse, worse rls n more cold...im getttin super cold this w/d instead of hot n cold like other times) wednesday night i used tramadol just 50mg it greatly enhanced my mood n took my mind off it. Becuz of the relief i took 50mg again thursday(last night) but i waited till midnight to try to use it to sleep but stayed up till like 6am and the tram was total warn off.

Basically im wondering if it prolongs or resets withdrawls and detox like taking a 5mg hydro would.

Im not just trying to get by till i can get more dope. i am quittin
. please keep this in mind when syain something simple like "yes it works"

When I started popping trams, it was back when they were considered "non addictive" ...and I was foolish enough to pop about 6 50's a day on average to kick hydros.
Does it prolong withdrawal? Ive noticed it helps A LOT with w/d, but bud once you cross that 2 week mark...guess what? You're hooked on tramadol. And a trammy kick hurts like a motherfucker due to its SSRI w/d and minor opiate w/d combo. I know how great you are feeling on them, and I know the relief you feel, but trust me...its too good to be true and if you don't put down those trams soon you'll be switching addictions in no time.

im sorry I could not just say yes or no. In my XP, if you can take the tram for a short time and not for WEEKS, it may help you kick. no one can tell you how bad its gonna be after you stop the trams though. Very subjective material here

my main concern is the prolong or replacement effect, not really the outright swapping of addiction like one might with say zannys or valiums when using them to ease w/ds. im wondering if it would be like taking a hydro to ease the pain, which wouldnt be easing the pain it would be fully curing you and reseting the detox process back to day 1. im wondering if tramadol does this, even if its on a small level then something like a vic or perc would

it actually doesnt matter, i dont have tramadol or a solid connection. i just want to know if im half way done chillin in hell or if i just started back on day 1 cuz i took one last night

i plan to get lopemide and try out a 40 or 60 mg dose.. cant find a ride and i cant bring myself to ride the bike....store is like less then 1/4 mile FUCK IM LAZY

You didn't "reset" your withdrawal with tramadol, and one or two doses of hydrocodone wouldn't either, but it can prolong it a bit. You're so close to the end though I'd just get loperamide like you said and you should be nearly back to 100% by Monday.

34mg of lope later and i cant believe the minor opiate effects im feeling. took a good 2-3 hours but omg... i actually feel drowsey,, like i think ill pass out when i try at midnight tonight. even after i read all the lovly reports of it, i was still, not per say skeptikal, but wasnt sure if it would really work for my sleep/rls. i wont know about rls til my brain tries to notice them when i fall asleep(which is when they truly are the worst) but there not bothering me while im busy like they were and i totally feel like i could pass out. too anyone whos doing some googleing...lope worked for me... i suggest u try it.

i cant wait.. one of the next couple of day ima wake up feeling amazing... i . cant. wait.