2week hydrocodone binge what to expect

Cokey30

Greenlighter
I recently got clean back in may, off of a 50-70mg a day hydro habit. I went to the dentist for a surgery they prescribed me 5/325 (30) for pain.... The first day I took 15mg second day 17mg third day 20mg after the third day I was pain free.......at that point I had an bottle of pills left and started pinching around 10 -15 mg every 24-48 hours today makes a full 14 days of doing that .....how bad will my withdrawl be ??? I feel so bad I fought hard af to stay away from opiates

It's gonna suck, sorry to say. Hard for about three days, but there's a plethora of info on here to get through it. I wish you the best, just remember, you will get through it.

Wow really only after two weeks once every 24-48 hours on such a low dose .....fuck

yeah I was gonna say the same thing!! wds only after that short of time using it?? crazy but like the above user mentioned there is a ton of info. get better soon!!

Most people find that when they have previously been physically addicted to a substance, even a small amount of use will get them back to physical addiction much more easily than the previous time. I am going to guess it will not be pleasant, but that it will be easier than the last time. Your usage has been pretty low this time but I would definitely expect some withdrawal.

The hardest part will probably convincing yourself not to take more. I am guessing the physical withdrawal will be light but the mental pull will be very strong while you're feeling withdrawaly. If you resist, in 3-5 days you'll probably be feeling pretty decent again. Then your challenge will be not relapsing again.

Good luck! :)

It really shouldn't be that bad. Sure your not gunna having such a great time during it but I think people are over exaggerating it just a little bit. It's not a year long daily heroin habit your kicking here, just a little hydrocodone abuse at not big doses anyway. I honestly wouldn't worry too much. Maybe have some lope or dxm on hand.

It really shouldn't be that bad. Sure your not gunna having such a great time during it but I think people are over exaggerating it just a little bit. It's not a year long daily heroin habit your kicking here, just a little hydrocodone abuse at not big doses anyway. I honestly wouldn't worry too much. Maybe have some lope or dxm on hand.

^ agree 100%. Two weeks is nothing, you will get cold sweats and hot flashes, but that should be about it, and for maybe a day. Drink Nyquil and sleep through most of it. Also Imodium, trust me, get that. But a two week minor opiate binge is not bad at all.

Good luck,

Bob

48+ hours and I feel fine really so I guess nothing to worry about thanks for all the responses

Cool man, I'm glad. :) So now you can use this as motivation. Remember your fear, and remember that it is indeed much easier to return to physical dependence once you've already been there. Hopefully that will provide you strength to not use opiates again in the future.