Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25i-NBOMe - Experienced - A Trip Gone Wrong (25i) *trainwreck*

gratefullydreaming

Bluelighter
Ok so this is my first trip report so bare with me here.
Around a year or so ago my parents went out of town to Mexico for the weekend. I was super excited to trip because I had the house all to myself. Well I told some two friends of mine, we will call them G and E, I told them my parents would be out of town so they could sleep over and we could trip. Well they insisted that we get drunk and smoke a lot of weed, but I insisted on tripping instead. E agreed with me that he wanted to trip, and G decided he'd trip sit us and just smoke some weed.

The day of the trip we were super excited and in great moods because we could be in a perfect setting and have nothing to worry about, well we were wrong. I do not remember the exact times of the events, but I will try my best to put it together for this happened around a year ago.

8 pm: we aquire 4 tabs of 25i-nbome, the guy told me it was very potent and double dose, but I thought I was experienced enough to handle it. ( Prior to this I habe tripped on this stuff around 10 times even dosing 6 tabs at once).

8:30pm: Me G and E were all hanging out in my living room when me and E decided to drop our tab. We started off with one, and waited a while
15+ minutes
We decided to take a walk to my shed so E and G could smoke some weed, while we are in there E starts to say he's tripping and seeing slight visuals, at this point u was barely feeling anything and thought it wasNY very potent.

9pm: After they smoked we walked inside and they wanted to eat something.. I could understand how E wanted to eat because for me my mouth was numb and bitter as hell. I told E that I don't think this stuff is very good and that we should take another tab, he states that he is tripping fine and doesn't want to but I talked him into it.. so we pop them.

9:30pm: At this point I am starting to trip really hard and got a really bad feeling that I've never had before tripping. Almost as if I wasn't safe and everything wasn't right. G and E are having a great time eating a chicken, I had I'm the fridge a playing with it lol. I was being really quiet because I couldn't speak out about how I felt because I didn't want to scare them. I kept wanting to make coffee or go find my cats so they could comfort me but I was unsuccessful. G asked me if I was okay and I insisted I was I just needed some time alone, so I decided to go outside and smoke a cigarrette

10pm: as I walked outside with my cig I noticed everything was almost cartoon like, things looked very animated, the grass was waving back and fourth, and I was having very colorful visuals. However this thing really scared me when I looked at the grass I saw this pattern of the cat from Alice in Wonderland weird... so as I was smoking I looked at my cig and it there was two of them I was having double vision which almost never happens to me. I just curled up in a little ball out in the cold and continued to smoke. Around that time E and G come out perfectly fine and G pulls out a joint and tokes up, for some reason I couldnot comprehend that he was smoking and was really confused. When I looked at them their faces would be swirling and it looked like they had a weird smirk on their face.

10:30pm: from this point on my memory is very bad because I kept blacking in and out and had no more control of my actions. We decided it was a good idea to go in my basement and play trippy music on my iPad. All I can remember from this was running downstais and listening to Lana del ray and that trippy video with the deer and monkey animation.

?: so it turns out I had to begin to throw up all overy myself and G had to clean it up off me, (I don't even remember) so after that. G gets a call from his mom saying that his dog died.. (sad ik) so he decides to go home and leave us at the house.. BAD CHOICE. I do not remember him leaving. As I come out of the black I am tripping insanely hard. I begin running up and down the steps of my house looking for E. He is nowhere to be found.I begin to open my front door and look out for him. All I can see is across the street the houses twisting and swirling around. I had no clue what was happening. I remember lying on my bed hearing sirens and blue and red flashing lights were coming in trough the windows. I decided to go lie down in my bed and hide. I kept having these audio hallucinations and kept hearing my mom's soft voice calling my name .. for some reason I thought she was in her bedroom and everything was okay even tho she was in mexico.

The Next Day: I awoke in my basement lying on the floor. I was really confused and had almost no clue what happened. E had left his shoes clothes and phone at my house and I was confused why? I thought my friends had sleptover and everything was fine. I was still tripping at this point and it was very odd. I was having these visuals of the purple and yellow lines coming in and out of my body from the ground. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I LOOKED LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON. My face was super pale and skinny and I had almost lost all muscle mass in my body. I looked at my chest and there was a statue of liberty inside me and it had taken away all of my strength and showed me that strong were built on the weak. I was mind fucked. I thought that God had changed my body for good. I took a pissed and my we we was uncircumcised.. I'm circumcised, so I was very very weirded out. At this point I told my girlfriend to come over some things horribly wrong. She comes over and I tell her about the night and I was telling her I'm a different person now which I thought I was and she kept telling me I was the same person and looked no different. When she left I still was freaking out. I thought I had to go and run away to serve God to save myself. I got on my bike and proceded to bike out of town, as I got about a town over I thought I was being watched by undercover cops and they knew I was a runnaway. So I booked it back home. So her is when the story reveals itself. I go in and notice that E's stuff is gone and I call him up to see where he was. He tells me he had just got back from the Emergency room, and he had been running around outside screaming looking for me. He had banged on my neighbors doors looking for help. They called the police and he was scared so he was hiding in a bush. The cops came and they said he was speaking gibberish so they took him to the hospital.. ( so that's where all the sirens were coming from) After he told me this I was shocked. Also I had noticed on my phone I had been talking to my dad that night. I had talked to him on the phone at 3am making no sense. So he played it off until I had not texted him since that whole day until one.. I had like 20 missed calls. So it turns out he called my gfs parents and they were on there way to evaluate me. I was fucked. When they got there I had to explain how I was on something and I was suicidal. They took me in to there house where I stayed with them till my mom came home from Mexico early. I had to clean my gfs dad's car hhahah I was at his service. My gf and her mom went out and I was left with her dad for about a day but I slept like all day. When my mom came to pick me upshe was super disappointed and couldn't even talk to me. About a month prior I had just left rehab that they put me in. The weeks to come were extremely difficult for me and I was grounded for a long time. This was the worst night of my life and now I'm extremely safe about my stuff.

The NBOx series are known to be unpredictable ....

have you read the warning pinned to the top of the PD section ???

Adventurous as well. At least now you will have something to reminisce about whilst reclining in your rocking-chair during your ol' days ;)

I would forever avoid Nbomes man. They're well know for causing seizures, hospitalizations and deaths. In their brief existence, they've already killed more people than all other psychedelics combined.

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to move this to the Trip Reports forum.

PD -> TR