• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Potentitation?

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
How can I potentiate kratom. Not synergize, potentiate and enhance. Would something like cimitidine for example interact with this the same way as other opiates? any thing else that could work??

I've heard grapefruit juice. never heard the reasoning behind it, but its worth a shot. smoking some pot too rocks the sedative in.

In my experience mixing weed and kratom results in a greater experience than the sum of its parts.

Grapefruit juice does work in my opinion. I would usually use fresh grapefruits and squeeze them and worked the best, but juice bought at a grocery store usually worked ok for me too. It's nothing powerful or very dramatic, but I would notice that my dose would feel slightly stronger and that the good effects would last at least an hour longer. It can be hit or miss though, depending on the levels of chemicals in the juice that plays with your enzymes.

Don't know how it would work with Kratom, but there is a plant Nigela Sativa or something that Really increases the effects of opiates(to the point if you are on strong or semi-strong ones, you need to be careful mixing the two I think.) There's Kava Kava too. I always found weed too go very well with kratom when I used it, if you wann go the all natural root, then Kratom, weed, and Kava Kava (the actual root not the pills in stores) sounds like it could be promising...

just a note, drinking grapefruit juice and taking some kratom caps didn't really do shit for me.

if u wanna make your krat stronger just get stronger extracts. just took (1) 500mg 50x cap and it rocked my afternoon. shits expensive tho

This is more of a synergy than potentiation but benzodiazepines are a nice mix. Back when etizolam was around I'd take my kratom and then pop 2mg of etizolam for the most relaxing yet energetic high I've been able to achieve using legal means.

Tagamet has worked well for me, much better than WGFJ.

This is more of a synergy than potentiation but benzodiazepines are a nice mix. Back when etizolam was around I'd take my kratom and then pop 2mg of etizolam for the most relaxing yet energetic high I've been able to achieve using legal means.
I agree, add in a little weed and it's a damn fine mix. This combo is the main culprit that got me truly addicted to temazepam. I loved benzos and weed but once I started to add in kratom I knew I was in trouble lol.

Last edited:
Phenibut!!!

yeah white grapefruit juice is going to be the your best bet. but i wonder if washing some kratom down with white grapefruit juice would be nice for potentiating opiates.......

hey thededmau5, clear your pms so i can reply to ur msg.

yeah white grapefruit juice is going to be the your best bet. but i wonder if washing some kratom down with white grapefruit juice would be nice for potentiating opiates.......

Tried it, no noticeable effects. I think you need to give the juice time to work its magic before taking the kratom, but I've never really experienced potentiation of kratom, so no first hand experience.

1g phenibut is great with kratom during the day.

At nighttime, I was shocked when high dose kratom, and a few bong rips, or just one dab would have me nodding. I have very high opiate tolerance, and there has to be something in either weed or kratom that causes the potentiation of both. There is a rumor that they both work on your 5HT2 receptors. If so, this would definitely explain it. There's been times the combination has had me in a deep opiate like nod, and other times when it's almost been a psychadelic type, first time smoking like experience. Sometimes the weed potentiates the kratom, other times the kratom potentiates the weed it seems like.

The only other thing you can do is buy UEI, gold reserve, or FST. Be wary though, if you take too much of these extracts, you will get very sick, dizzy, and nauseous for a good 6-8 hours. Redosing will also cause you to get very sick, so dont bother either. I also have gotten legitmate opiate withdrawals comparable to a 60-80mg of oxy per day habit off of UEI. Very powerful stuff, very expensive, and if you wanna head this road, you may as well just buy some dope unless you have a drug test to pass.