PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Orange Peel Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdogg6759

Greenlighter
So I recently heard about a technique to make a "ghetto" LSD/LSA. Basically you coat an orange peel with almost pure fluoride toothpaste, wrap in Arran wrap, and leave in a hot, poorly ventilated place, where mold will grow. After 3 weeks, the mold is burned off with a torch, and apparently the burnt-off residue is an effective, if somewhat primitive, psychedelic, similar to or containing LSD/LSA. As psychedelics are particularly hard to come by where I live, I'm interested to see if this is true. Has anyone tried it, and, if yes, does it work? And how potent is the final product? All responses are appreciated.

My bad, I messed up the process a little. Once the mold is burned off, the orange peels are placed in a plastic bag, the air is removed, and they are left to sit for another week. Once the week is done, the "orange peel acid" is complete. Now, with the process corrected, does anyone know if this is true?

This is an urban legend. You'd be wasting your time. I've also heard the same variant on Banana peels, though I've never heard of it being done with Arran wrap, that is a pattern style, no?

You're better off finding something to trip on in a dissociate manner at the Cough & Cold section of Walgreen or CVS. Just make sure it only contains DXM and read up on it first, because it can be a heavy experience, quite different from LSD/LSA.
Let me know if you need links.

Only thing you'd be getting with that is a good, unrefined antibiotic. Well atleast before you kill the penicillium mold with a torch.

I'm no stranger to dissociatives, especially DXM. I just have little experience with true psychedelics, and as I said they're few and far between where I am. Is there any way to synthesize true LSD from rye mold at home?

No. LSD is synthesized from the ergot fungus, which grows on wheat and other related grain plants. Its an incredibly difficult synthesis which requires a skilled chemist to perform and also takes a few heavily controlled precursors.

If youre looking for a good make-at-home psychedelic, go over to the shroomery and research the pf-tek and other beginning cultivator methods. Some may disagree, but I believe shrooms to provide a genuine and deep psychedelic experience, surpassing even that of LSD. Its a great starting point if youre not familiar with traditional psychs.

No, you need to soak the orange peel in special brew lager for 6 months in the dark in your closet. This will convert the peel into high grade LSD.

That's not true ismene the hop oils in the lager will oxylate the oraganine unless you have the temperature below 6 deg C, so you need to keep it in your fridge, and in the dark otherwise that LSD will just be useless nob-LSD

If you want to extract LSA the best thing is morning glory seeds. If you want to know more about it google it.

It takes more lab work than most people are capable of to convert the LSA to LSD.

It is bullshit - the www is loaded with such nonsense for the gullible .

Just track down the real thing , or wait patiently until it finds you.

You could always start growing your own cacti - I see that you live in warm climate . In a year or so you could be blessed with abundance , for life .....

Last edited:
Just to clarify, the orange and banana peel "methods" are complete horse shit. And Ismene was messing with you, that doesn't work either. I wanted to just say that in case you thought he was serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.