• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hemp wick vs Butane

Works great for me. Burn a lower temperature and smaller flame. That way you only burn small amounts of bud and not torch the whole bowl. Just wrap it around your lighter and go.

Always felt kinda pointless to me tho they can save a little bud but I much prefer a lighter. Just way easier.

I never could get the hang of it, Seemed like a uber stoner fire hazard! I burnt a hole in my pants once trying to use it on my house bong haha >.<

I never could get the hang of it, Seemed like a uber stoner fire hazard! I burnt a hole in my pants once trying to use it on my house bong haha >.<
That's why I do it over an ashtray so I can set the wick on it when I'm done so it doesn't burn my house down lol

Hemp wicks taste and smell like candles - no thanks!

A good lighter is way better. With good technique it won't torch the bowl, keep your distance. And if you want to smoke less you can always just put less in the bowl to begin with. Bad lighters suck though.

That's why I do it over an ashtray so I can set the wick on it when I'm done so it doesn't burn my house down lol

Hahaha Thats a fair point >.< I don't know why I didn't think of that haha I just got pissy burned a bunch away and gave the rest to my friend ahahaha

I use the thinnest I can find. Tried the thick stuff and just didn't like it. It works for some, not for others. To each their own.

Yeah you nailed it there to each there own, between stoners its literally split 50/50 of all the ones I've talked to anyhow :)

I don't really smoke pipes or bongs these days so a wick is kind of pointless imo. just one more thing for me to remember/forget lol

Salutations L4J...

Do hemp wicks work better than butane

That's a smoker thing since there's combustion going on i believe.

Anyway i vaporize using a pipe (e.g. the power of fire - but no smoke)...

=D

Salutations L4J...

That's a smoker thing since there's combustion going on i believe.

Anyway i vaporize using a pipe (e.g. the power of fire - but no smoke)...

=D

Cleveer little duck you are, I want invest in a volcano... Those things are amazing!!

Vaps are expensive but I herd they are totally worth it as it conserves your bud.

Yeah but you have to be careful on just getting any old one... Ive tried a few pocket ones... not worth the money it took to package it! Boo! ;P But this Volcano I speak of, man... its got a heavy tag but it is worth the big bucks, trust from personal experience.... Baked like a cake! <3

^ Want one as well, just have a magic flight ATM. Sadly, the batteries died. Oh well, still have bong and bowl.

You can never go wrong with a bong or a bowl! I have several of each Hehe... Its like collecting art! or adopting pets haha I have a problem i am well aware! I like having a variety of shapes and sizes, water, no water, etc... :D

Here in Australia, nobody, or next to nobody uses hemp wicks. I am sure there are the occasional people who buck the trend, but here, most bongs are home made, and unlike what seems to be the done thing in America, we rip our bowls (cones here) in one hit. I'd say over 80% of people smoke bud mixed with tobacco, too.

I used a hemp wick outside, a thick one which gave a good flame and a much nicer taste than butane, but butane is the winner for big bowls :)

Salutations,

At least i can say i've tried "Bee Line" wicks with my pipe without success, as for butane i modified the VG quite extensively because i wanted to avoid the tasty petrolum notes for starters, since i had to seek clean butane burning as that's where i get the self-moisturization feature from...

%)

Maybe comet dust happens to be radio-active or something so i'll need to find myself a geiger counter i guess!

I hope there can be some for rent...

=D

Here in Australia, nobody, or next to nobody uses hemp wicks. I am sure there are the occasional people who buck the trend, but here, most bongs are home made, and unlike what seems to be the done thing in America, we rip our bowls (cones here) in one hit. I'd say over 80% of people smoke bud mixed with tobacco, too.

I used a hemp wick outside, a thick one which gave a good flame and a much nicer taste than butane, but butane is the winner for big bowls :)

I like to mix a little TOP brand rolling Tobbacco with my bud to.

I use a special bowl for this as my non smoker friends find it disgusting that I mix tobbaco with weed but I like my bowl to stay lit.

Shit I gotta move to Australia people here think I'm weird for doing this lol.