• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hemp wick vs Butane

I hate hemp wick. I left a large roll on the coffee table, and by the time I got home from work, the cats had unraveled it and created a holy mess. Bic lighters or torch lighters for me.

Tom

Salutations L4J,

...my non smoker friends find it disgusting that I mix tobbaco with weed but I like my bowl to stay lit.

I've done pretty much the same with blond european tobacco when i was a smoker, using hashish: it helped to spare some of my wearing.

=D

Humboldt traders is the way to go with wick. They even give samples free shipped just to get people on wick because there are many health benifits of using it over butane. I'm sure they could answer why it is better for so many reasons.

I've heard some say wick is has, but that's because they hear of people using things other than organic hemp wick and beeswax, but I've never heard of that first hand.

Humboldt traders is the way to go with wick. They even give samples free shipped just to get people on wick because there are many health benifits of using it over butane. I'm sure they could answer why it is better for so many reasons.

I've heard some say wick is has, but that's because they hear of people using things other than organic hemp wick and beeswax, but I've never heard of that first hand.
You're smoking cannabis or hash, which isn't really healthy to begin with.

It's easier to just use a lighter.

Yeah but you have to be careful on just getting any old one... Ive tried a few pocket ones... not worth the money it took to package it! Boo! ;P But this Volcano I speak of, man... its got a heavy tag but it is worth the big bucks, trust from personal experience.... Baked like a cake!

Volcano vapes are amazing, but very expensive. It might be worth it, they look really well made & seem like they'd last for many years, but it's a lot of money for me. I've seen some other vaporisers that seem to be based on the same idea for much less money, but I'm not sure if they're any good.

Salutations DrGreenthumb,

I've seen some other vaporisers that seem to be based on the same idea for much less money, but I'm not sure if they're any good.

Vaporisation if great but the implementation usually comes with its own set of imperfections, and that's why i still wait patiently for a potential "Plan-A" a reach the market. Throwing money at the window was the main reason why i chose to quit smoking anyway...

;)

I like hemp wicks. Lighters seem to taint the taste IMO and I also prefer the smaller flame. Sometimes I even use just the ember tip without the flame at all if I'm doing a keif bowl.

Just pinch the tip after you blow it out if you're worried about it burning something.

Pain to use outdoors if it's windy though.

I don't notice a huge difference in the smoke with hemp wicks, but I like to use them just to burn organic materials instead of butane, since more of whatever I'm burning will need to be produced.