• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Regretting taking adderall 4 hours ago help!

Nikibeamer

Greenlighter
I don't know what I was thinking I have a ton of adderall ir 20mg that was prescribed for my adhd but I had to stop taking it cuz my anxiety was to intense during comedown.

I'm now prescribed 2- 7.5 mgs of oxycodone per day for my adhd but I like to take breaks for a few days and I thought this morning why not try a half of aderall (10mgs) that was 4 hours ago now I feel like shit. Anxious, unmotivated and achy.

Would it be beneficial to take a percocet now for comedown or a total waste of a perc? I don't want to take Valium or xanex cuz it's only 12pm and I have kids it take care of and benzos knock me out!!!

i can't handle 10 mgs of adderall but no problem with up to 25 mgs of oxycodone a day..8(

Hi!
Sorry to hear this, I know the feeling. I have adhd, I was using amphetamines for a long time in my youth… then eventually got prescribed Strattera for 10 years at one point. Your doc prescribed oxy for adhd?
I would wait a little while and distract yourself with something… instead of adding more to the mix, unless you know oxy will work will with the adderall for you and calm you down. It seems like your busy though .. maybe that will help somewhat. :)

Thank you for your response. Yes, I'm prescribed percocet for my adhd/anxiety. It's a mild stimulant for me with no crash. It's a long story but I'm one of the lucky few who has a old school Pdoc that believes opioids are very therapeutic for people like me. Like I said I take 3-4 days off a week to avoid tolerance and thought what the heck I'm gonna try a half adderall. Bad decision:(

i will ill wait a couple hours but I can tell it's wearing off.

Wtf oxy for adhd? Never heard of that but surely you knew amphetamines have a comedown associated with them. A perc during the tail end would help depending on how much amp you took.

Wtf oxy for adhd? Never heard of that but surely you knew amphetamines have a comedown associated with them. A perc during the tail end would help depending on how much amp you took.
Yes I do know this that's why I stopped taking them but it was just a dumb moment where I thought I would try a half and see if I like it.. Remembered I hate it!
Read my other threads if you want but YES very low dose of oxycodone gets me stimulated, energetic and focused with out all the side effects of adderall. Of course this is prescribed off label for me but my Pdoc is one of few psychiatrists that has spent years researching opioids for mild adhd/ anxiety combination it's a miracle for me. I just have to take days off to hold off tolerance. 15 mgs is my "sweet spot". Anything over is sedating for me.

I know oxy helps me with ADHD, although I know a doctor will never prescribe me it, even if it is the only thing that works.

^^^ yeah, percocet for ADHD seems like common sense to me, at least given the way I respond to oxycodone... though I have never heard of it being prescribed for such a purpose. I would have them all eaten in 3 days though, so maybe that's why :\.

Anyhow, (@ the OP) next time you accidentally ingest your adderall, a percocet or two might do wonders in the way of leveling you out.

I need help finding the right thread for information on longevity of aderall because I made a honest mistake anybody please help