• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The smallet amount of MDMA that I can do?

EP158207

Bluelighter
Okay, so I did 84mg of MDMA before about three months ago. It was a nice experience, but I generally loathe uppers. I'm in a position where I have to do it tomorrow, what is the smallest amount I should do, so that there people can see I have done it, and yet I dont get any after affects or anything.

Its good, pure MDMA tested etc. As I said it was a nice experience but I wasn't hoping to repeat it again. Some help please and no judgement.

That is a very weird question. You might want to ask yourself why you are ingesting a drug just so others would notice you took one. This is a situation where the phrase "just say no" becomes a good slogan :D

If you are planning to do this just so people accept you or something like that I think you will find most people have more respect for someone that doesn't let himself/herself be influenced by others. It shows you have a strong personality and that you yourself choose the drugs you ingest. By the way I'm not judging you or anything, I just think this is a very unhealthy mindset when it comes to drugs. What are you going to do when people around you are doing heroin and pushing you to do it too? I know that's an extreme example but if you get into the habit of taking the same drugs others do just so they notice you are high as well it's not that far-fetched

Last edited:
Its deeper than wanting to be accepted. I'm past all that acceptance BS.

I think maybe 50mg, with some preloading (if its not too late) should do me fine.

I think maybe 50mg would be nice too. Not sure about preloading? I'm a sceptic on that, especially if it involves 5-htp. A multi-vitamin pill, cup of tea & a good breakfast is enough for me to feel little or no after effects from up to about 200mg, ymmv. Somewhere around 30mg is a threshold dose that you can only just feel (depending on your weight, etc), 50mg should be enough for some small but enjoyable effects.

You never really 'have' to take MDMA, only take it if you want to, it does sound like you're giving in to peer pressure. If it's an all night event, just take a nap before & go sober, you'll be fine.

Last edited:
I'd say dose 150mg--have a full experience. It might change your outlook on MDMA :)

What goodvibes said, 84mg is very little.. If u take a good dose it wont just be a "good experience" but a beautiful experience.

Why don't you just put something of similar appearance (like brown sugar or some shit) in the cap and bomb that, then pretend you're high? Hell, you might even end up having a good time from the contact high of others.

not questioning your reasons, but yeah that idea of taking 120-150mg and having a full MDMA experience sounds cool too, but the con is that you already did some yesterdat, and doing MDMA days in a row usually is bad

also, another idea, why the hell you just don't take another upper and look tweaked as fuck? except for the eye wiggles and wanting to hug and touch everyone/thing, people tweaking/spun/amped look the same. amp yourself the fuck up and hug people...

and lastly, the best would be don't take anything... you could tell us the reason... but wtf man... that's totally lame, wasting some good MDMA for wtv reason, peace